Nice small forklift. I really like the look of system bricks mixed with technic (functions). It looks pretty small, suprised that there are 4 motors in it.

Indeed, that's how nice looking functional models one can get when mixing technic and system.

Is the fork meant to be parallel to the ground? Or does it tilt with the boom? (I don't know how that works in real life either)

Do you use PF of PU motors? I suspect PF, as on the video it feels like it could use some precision movement sometimes. Nice demonstration BTW!

Amazing: how did you cram in al those motors in such a small build?! Nice functions, and stunning look.

Nice Forklift, cool video! I also would like to know which battery box/receiver  you used… 

6 hours ago, gyenesvi said:

Or does it tilt with the boom?

If I remember correctly the forks tilt with the boom in reality, just like this model.. it’s some time ago that I worked with real forklifts.

11 hours ago, The01 said:

Nice small forklift. I really like the look of system bricks mixed with technic (functions). It looks pretty small, suprised that there are 4 motors in it.

4 hours ago, Berthil said:

Vey nice models, also your truck.

Thanks! 

11 hours ago, gyenesvi said:

Indeed, that's how nice looking functional models one can get when mixing technic and system.

Is the fork meant to be parallel to the ground? Or does it tilt with the boom? (I don't know how that works in real life either)

Do you use PF of PU motors? I suspect PF, as on the video it feels like it could use some precision movement sometimes. Nice demonstration BTW!

Thanks. The forks of the loader can be raised and tilted independently of the lift of the boom. Functions made like in real forklifts. The model uses the control+ block. 

4 hours ago, JopieK said:

Amazing: how did you cram in al those motors in such a small build?! Nice functions, and stunning look.

Thank you very much for your feedback. The model is quite large and there was a lot of space in it. Now I'm building a new forklift, its size will be 2 times smaller than this

4 hours ago, GerritvdG said:

Nice Forklift, cool video! I also would like to know which battery box/receiver  you used… 

Thanks! The model uses motors and a block of the control+ system.

The build is awesome, but I love the presentation of the stacking even more. I'm always stuck when it comes to presentation of functionality and you made it look so easy :D

On 1/24/2022 at 7:45 PM, suffocation said:

What a gorgeous and ingenious build :wub:

Thanks!

On 1/25/2022 at 12:07 PM, SaperPL said:

The build is awesome, but I love the presentation of the stacking even more. I'm always stuck when it comes to presentation of functionality and you made it look so easy :D

Thank you! I tried to make the presentation informative! 

Wow! Very nice video! The forklift seems to allow very precise control and good stability. Seeing it build that box tower and then pick it up too was very impressive.

Only thing I really dislike is that the front wheel arches are only mounted on one pin, so they are not really fixed in place and can swivel out of place.