Southern Creator

[R6 - Galidraan - SCS] - Lieutenant Vandris Tors departs Galidraan with Phantom Platoon

Lieutenant Vandris Tors, a former Death Trooper, has searched for several years since the discovery on Lothal for a second opportunity to find another doorway to the Force. Recently obtained information may put it within his reach once more. From his office on snowy Galidraan in the castle fortress of the Stygian Caldera Society, a shadowy Imperial Remnant group, he arranges his next move.

Vandris Tors was badly injured during the Galactic Civil war, receiving severe burns on the right side of his body and losing his right arm in the process. He retains full mobility thanks to the excellent medical robotics technology of the Imperial military. Several years after the death of the Emperor, he now serves Lord Hassat in the Stygian Caldera Society and commands the Phantom Platoon. The Phantom Platoon is one of the deadliest fighting forces of any Imperial remnant. They are equipped with aptly named Stygian-Triprismatic Polymer armor in addition to personal cloaking devices. 

272121090_489421585932234_45837259537213272240710_489421595932233_83446927861826

stygianarmor.jpg

1 minute ago, RocketBoy said:

Or maybe just a very old and thin and pale Rancor!

lol :D

On 1/23/2022 at 12:12 PM, Brickwolf said:

Great sigfig! The build has a proper medieval castle feeling.

Thanks my man

On 1/23/2022 at 12:12 PM, Brickwolf said:

Great sigfig! The build has a proper medieval castle feeling.

Thank you sir!

I've sent this build to my friend who refuses to build sw, because he wants to remain in medieval and fantasy builds. It's just awesome empire castle. Really fits. 

Perfect introduction. I wouldn't want to encounter your squad on a mission =D 

5 hours ago, MayItBe said:

I've sent this build to my friend who refuses to build sw, because he wants to remain in medieval and fantasy builds. It's just awesome empire castle. Really fits. 

Perfect introduction. I wouldn't want to encounter your squad on a mission =D 

Castle and SW can absolutely go together! You should show him my Darth Plagueis training young Palpatine MOC on my youtube channel.