CabbageFace

BattLEGO - Pirates vs Space

Hello Guys,

I wasn't sure if i can share this in here, space or another forum.  But can I introduce my twist on battleships, Pirates vs Space BattleLEGO

I am currently building this in real life, but aquiring some of the brick is a challenge.  I would love it if you took the time to support i, quiick blurb below

A5? - you hit my spaceship!

These two classic themes collide in a twist on a classic game - and only 277 parts!

one of the worlds most popular strategy games, guess where your opponents ships are, and sink them! The classic game that dates from the early 1900’s bought to life with LEGO bricks,

I'd love to see this bought to life with LEGO, like we've seen with Chess, Checkers and other popular games, and this is why I built it, to sit along side those. Thanks for viewing

So will you support and what side will you choose!?
webp

image.png

On 1/23/2022 at 5:34 AM, CabbageFace said:

But can I introduce my twist on battleships, Pirates vs Space BattleLEGO

You might be onto something here... but is there a version where you can play Pirates versus Pirates?

Or Pirate versus Soldiers, or Imperial Guards, or Islanders, or Imperial Armada?

On 1/24/2022 at 7:32 AM, Mister Phes said:

You might be onto something here... but is there a version where you can play Pirates versus Pirates?

Or Pirate versus Soldiers, or Imperial Guards, or Islanders, or Imperial Armada?

Don't see why not.....

7 hours ago, CabbageFace said:

Don't see why not.....

I suspect the lack of response is due to putting two vastly different themes together.

You could try making the opponent a sub-theme of Pirates... and soldiers has been done before in the chest sets and tic tac toe.  So you could try Islanders or Imperial Armada for something different.

On 1/25/2022 at 2:42 AM, Mister Phes said:

I suspect the lack of response is due to putting two vastly different themes together.

You could try making the opponent a sub-theme of Pirates... and soldiers has been done before in the chest sets and tic tac toe.  So you could try Islanders or Imperial Armada for something different.

Ok

1 hour ago, CabbageFace said:

Ok

Ok? Meaning you understand the lack of response, OR, meaning you'll attempt to replace space with a LEGO Pirates sub-theme?

On 1/22/2022 at 9:34 PM, CabbageFace said:

Hello Guys,

I wasn't sure if i can share this in here, space or another forum.  But can I introduce my twist on battleships, Pirates vs Space BattleLEGO

I am currently building this in real life, but aquiring some of the brick is a challenge.  I would love it if you took the time to support i, quiick blurb below

A5? - you hit my spaceship!

These two classic themes collide in a twist on a classic game - and only 277 parts!

one of the worlds most popular strategy games, guess where your opponents ships are, and sink them! The classic game that dates from the early 1900’s bought to life with LEGO bricks,

I'd love to see this bought to life with LEGO, like we've seen with Chess, Checkers and other popular games, and this is why I built it, to sit along side those. Thanks for viewing

So will you support and what side will you choose!?
webp

image.png

that's amazing!

On 1/30/2022 at 12:29 PM, Mister Phes said:

Ok? Meaning you understand the lack of response, OR, meaning you'll attempt to replace space with a LEGO Pirates sub-theme?

Sorry, i've been updating and i've got an update coming at 1k

35 minutes ago, CabbageFace said:

Sorry, i've been updating and i've got an update coming at 1k

What do you mean "coming at 1K"?

On 3/14/2022 at 4:45 AM, Mister Phes said:

You might get to 1K faster if it were more piratey :pir-tongue:

Haha, possibly.  Sorry. 

Very good idea. And the combination of two classic themes. You should have more supporters!

Maybe, you could but the castle theme in it too?!