Sign in to follow this  
spaceman76

The Kings Great Hall

In addition to building castles, I wanted to build a room from a castle and scale up the size for better details and size. The choice came with The Kings Great Hall. The frame is 3 bricks tall, giving the depth to fit in cheese slopes and shield tiles for the tiled mosaic floor. Also the frosted windows is cheese slopes fitted tight in a frame ang get a beautyfull pattern. The columns are the idea from @ranghaal i have used. The King sits on his throne, guarded by his life guards.  

51832674965_0aa07bc846_b.jpg

The Kings Great Hall.

The Kings Great Hall.

The Kings Great Hall.

The Kings Great Hall.

The Kings Great Hall.

The Kings Great Hall.

The Kings Great Hall.

The Kings Great Hall.

This is an impressive hall! :pir-stareyes: The floor tiles are a work of art. The columns are a clever idea. The gate and windows are beautiful. The decorations on the gate frame and window frames look great.

Edited by NOD

Very intricate tile work.  The floor looks amazing.  There are some great patterns throughout the build.  The Nexo Knight shield pieces are so versatile and you put them to good use here.  The columns look great with the alternating pieces.  Overall a wonderful build.  

Great build!  I love that general column design every time I see it, but your floor and those windows are stand-out excellent.  :sweet: