KevFett2011

[MOC] LEGO STAR WARS The book of Boba Fett Chapter 3 - The gift

MOC SHOWCASE video on YouTube:

LEGO STAR WARS The book of Boba Fett Chapter 3 - The gift MOC by KevFett2011 - YouTube

Hey LEGO Community,
one week ago I uploaded my creation of chapter 2 of the disney + series STAR WARS The book of Boba Fett and now, one week later, I want to show you my newest addition to the building series: Chapter 3 - The gift.

ATTENTION!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!

[...] 
Fett orders that the gates of Jabba's former palace be open. He and Shand walk out to meet the Twins, who are being carried on a litter by several servants dressed in white and red. The Hutt brother says they have come to apologize. The Hutt sister admits that they sent Black Krrsantan to kill Fett. The brother claims they are sorry and offers a gift as restitution. This gift turns out to be a bound rancor, which is being carried on a repulsorlift sled. The creature is accompanied by a human rancor keeper.

Fett tells them to clear off Tatooine in return for considering a truce. The Hutt sister agrees but for a different reason. She tells him that there is something he should know. The Hutt brother explains that they had been lied to since Jabba's territory was promised to another criminal syndicate. When Fett asks who it was promised by, the Hutt sister explains that it was promised by Mayor Mok Shaiz. The Hutt brother says that the pair will be returning to Nal Hutta since the Hutts do not want war. The sister says that war is bad for business.

A Gamorrean guard leads the bound Black Krrsantan. Fett offers to release the Wookiee if they renounce all claims to Jabba's legacy on Tatooine. The Hutt brother says that they are leaving Tatooine and advises Fett to do the same. The sister describes Tatooine as a worthless rock and proposes selling the Wookiee back to the gladiators. The Hutt brother describes the Wookiee as their tribute to Fett. The Hutts depart with their entourage. [...]

51829772527_c921a60481_c.jpgLEGO STAR WARS The book of Boba Fett Chapter 3 - The gift by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

51830726101_f7f71c2456_c.jpgLEGO STAR WARS The book of Boba Fett Chapter 3 - The gift by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

51831450085_f2c5a2224c_c.jpgLEGO STAR WARS The book of Boba Fett Chapter 3 - The gift by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

51829772422_07d6c0d501_c.jpgLEGO STAR WARS The book of Boba Fett Chapter 3 - The gift by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

51830726106_4d4c01d9c2_c.jpgLEGO STAR WARS The book of Boba Fett Chapter 3 - The gift by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

Hopefully you enjoy the return of a Rancor in Jabba's, sorry Boba's palace as I did so I had to build that scene because I'm a huge fan of this creatures.

Greetings Kevin