Sign in to follow this  
MayItBe

[Bounty] [U12 - Teth - MA] Just a hunch...

*Your entry has scored 6XP*

#######################
Local time: 18:22
#######################

The wind howled on top of the enormous mountains where the gigantic sanctuary was located. Not only would it be dangerous to walk from the foot of the mountain to the main gate, it could be fatal. Dangerous paths, crumbling rocky arches, and deadly wildlife everywhere. However, the two Mandalorians climbed the mountain the traditional way to avoid unnecessary detection.

- Are you sure it's the right place this time?- Iana Gruss asked. There was a recognizable hint of mockery in her voice.
- Yes. I am. Stop tormenting me! - Rokk Latern grunted.
- Exactly what you said in previous monasteries. Are we there yet? - Iana continued to mock her partner. - Can't you be silent for at least five minutes? You're almost there. - Spike's annoyed voice sounded in their helmet earpieces. - Keep it up. I think I saw movement in the main room. It will be difficult to get a clean shot. -

Spike had loved this contract from the moment he heard where it was going. Mountains and lots of open space. The perfect environment for a sniper, with high terrain. And of course you don't have to climb the mountains on foot.

Soon after, Rokk and Iana reached the top of the mountain and were greeted by an ancient monastery with high walls and impenetrable gates.

- Engage the climb ropes. - Rokk ordered, pulling out his blaster and pointing Iana at the walls.
- I don't think they like visitors - she said casually.
- Why do you think so? - Rokk asked.
- I don't know ... Just a hunch. -

51829624706_8b35e7783f_z.jpg
51829967344_df281449cb_z.jpg

51830348870_c995c0e492_z.jpg

More photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjzz8wU

Part 2:

Edited by MayItBe
Added part 2

Exactly what you said in previous monasteries :laugh:

Woah, i really like your moc. I love how you use all the different colors. I also like the door with the cheese slopes. Looks nice and clean.

A nice little vignette here, 
The right balance of texture here and nicely in keeping with the terrain of Teth,
I really like that door design - it's rare to see door handles in Star Wars and it almost adds to the ageing of the monastery,

Are we going to one day see their past history with monasteries? We'll just have to cross fingers and hope...

On 1/20/2022 at 2:42 AM, Yperio_Bricks said:

Exactly what you said in previous monasteries :laugh:

Woah, i really like your moc. I love how you use all the different colors. I also like the door with the cheese slopes. Looks nice and clean.

Thanks! I'm happy you liked it ^^

On 1/20/2022 at 9:57 PM, Brickwolf said:

Beautiful build! The colours of the foliage show that it´s Teth.

Thanks! I've watched Teth episode of Clone Wars five times for this build and was really concerned that I don't have any purple/violet plates to make violet planet, but it's great that the foliage helped to identify. 

On 1/20/2022 at 10:13 AM, n1majneb said:

A nice little vignette here, 
The right balance of texture here and nicely in keeping with the terrain of Teth,
I really like that door design - it's rare to see door handles in Star Wars and it almost adds to the ageing of the monastery,

Are we going to one day see their past history with monasteries? We'll just have to cross fingers and hope...

Thanks!
I guess we won't have any backstory for exploring empty monasteries, but let's not make any promises :D