Sign in to follow this  
MayItBe

[Bounty] #2 [J15 - Ring of Kafrene-MA] The greatest victory is that which requires no battle

*Your entry has scored 6XP*

(...) and I need another squadron of Tie-Fighters from your forces here, to secure the sector. - former imperial Captain Byron Varrasin yelled at the screen- You both are perfectly aware how crucial is my supremacy in this sector to your plans, are you?

51828245764_f7c14e0231_c.jpg

The dialogue was cut short by the sound of metal doors being opened in the back of the room. Damned Stormtroopers! - thought Verrasin. - What is the meaning of this interruption? - yelled while turning to see who entered the room.

51828011418_42d9ab114a_c.jpg

But those interlopers were no stormtroopers. Two, fully armored figures clad in Mandalorian armour entered the room, encircling Verrasin, with blasters pointing at him.

51828625910_c454bca272_c.jpg

Who the hell are you. You will pay for this insolence! - Varrasin growled, then grabbed and activated his bow-sword and gritted his teeth.

51828626715_747a86fdf5_c.jpg
51828626535_8d08948a81_c.jpg

Shocked imperial officials on the monitor made no sound, and stood in shock. Mandalorians stopped, still aiming guns at Verrasin, and one of them spoke. Calm, deep voice, filled with confidence - This party is over... 
Verrasin smirked, ready to lunge at the confident Mandalorian, but the momentarily silence was disturbed by a rifle shot. The last thing imperial captain managed to do, was turn his head towards the source of the sound.

51827902961_db25e4f2a6_c.jpg

51827902316_051d733b6f_c.jpg

51826956687_150965ec2f_c.jpg

The moment of silence dragged on. - Spike! What the heck? - The Mandalorian said, his voice not as calm and confident as before. 
- Neh... Boring conversation anyway. - Shrugged Spike, the Mandalorian rifleman.

Full Scene shot:

Edited by RocketBoy

A really great build with lots of nice detail, the tea point, the mouser...
The viewing screen, and the facial expressions, excellently capture the confusion from the surprise attack,

On 1/18/2022 at 4:19 PM, Yperio_Bricks said:

Great scene and story! I like the idea with the imperials watching the scene through the monitor.

On 1/20/2022 at 10:04 AM, n1majneb said:

A really great build with lots of nice detail, the tea point, the mouser...
The viewing screen, and the facial expressions, excellently capture the confusion from the surprise attack,

Thanks! I wanted to use the monitor from the beginning, even before first build. I think I'll make some stickers for more uses of this cool piece :)

On 1/20/2022 at 4:36 AM, Southern Creator said:

Really cool scene!

On 1/20/2022 at 9:59 PM, Brickwolf said:

Outstanding, well detailed scene!

Thanks!