Sign in to follow this  
Ross Fisher

[OL - FB] Return to the Tyree'dee

Return to the Tyree'dee

And, some time later, the priest did return to the people of the Tyree'dee.
And he warned them that a great war would be brought down upon the men of the Lotus.
That many great tribes of the East would band together, to fight them.
And that together, they would overthrow them, and drive them back from from seas.
And the Tyree'dee understood, and waited, and watched.

Return to the Tyree'dee

Taken from the record of the Tyree'dee.

I saw the raft of builds that people are producing for the Lotii campaign, and was immediately jealous. I'm still separated from most of my bricks, so had to put together two modest builds.

I figured that Oleon had a responsibility to inform the Tyree'dee that their island would soon be the centre of another conflict. Who better to inform them than good old Bishop François?

While the Lotii must have expected some sort of retribution, now word is out forces are coming :pir-grin: Telegraphing maneuvers

Fun collection of reddish-brown stick-like things in the first pic!

17 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

@evancelt Not quite, the Tyree'dee are the locals. They fought alongside Oleon and Carno against the Lotii:

Oh yeah they aren't the same peoples, but once word is out... :pir-huzzah2: Courteous of you to let them know

Edited by evancelt

You built 2 nice builds with few bricks. The background with the lances, paddles, clubs, brooms and shields looks interesting. I also like the altar with the fire and mask. The 2 gladiator minifigures go well with the Tyree'dee.

I like the fence you did and the figures of the Tyree'dee. The idol in the second picture is also pretty great, considering you made it with "spare" parts. I'm also quite jealous of the state of your Islander pieces. My shields look all yellowed and the Kahuna masks are pretty dusty from having been excessively played with during my younger years :laugh:.