Sign in to follow this  
shockwave_bricks

[J7-Iridonia-TIC] A Fallen Land

*Your entry has scored 7XP*

Iridonia Fallen Land

Lord Kuiper Entry 45: I had wanted to attend this planet for a while now. To see it's remains firsthand after the Iridonian purge and how it had been rebuilt since the fall of the Triumvirate. Since then, the New Republic had stepped in to offer security and to help with the repair of this pitiful world. They say republic fixes everywhere they visit, bringing peace and prosperity to all. But deep in the heart of all these systems, an imperial scorch remains, hidden in the shadows ready to re-emerge once again. The Triumvirate has gone and instead has been replaced by faction so much more, with the idealistic rule to fix all these broken worlds. They say they want peace, peace can only truly be achieved through order and that will be the order of the Imperial Consortium.

Spoiler

Iridonia Fallen Land

Iridonia Fallen LandIridonia Fallen Land

Edited by RocketBoy

It looks great, so many good details all over, like the upside-down cheese slopes and the round piece used as a window.

Great build! I like the shrine. Is it a shrine in the wall underneath the stairs? I also like the floor and colors.

I really love the texture and colour through this build, 
The altar is a nice touch and its surround, the reverse of a 1x1 plate is a great decorative solution