23 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

That is an impressive collection! :pir-huzzah2:

But your video doesn't mention when you began building this collection...

I got out of my Lego "Dark Ages" in 2014, so all of these ships are since then. Like I said in the video, Skull Eyes Schooner and the OG Flagship were my ships of my youth. Pirates has ALWAYS been my favorite theme to collect for.

15 hours ago, _R_R_ said:

Awesome collection, love the Duthcman in particular, I'm jelly! :pir_tong2:

Thank you sir!!!

13 minutes ago, Captain Pirate Man said:

I got out of my Lego "Dark Ages" in 2014, so all of these ships are since then.

Do you have plans to add more ships to your collection?

1 minute ago, Mister Phes said:

Do you have plans to add more ships to your collection?

I'm always interested in a new ship!!! As a matter of fact, I'm actually planning a Lego centric Live Stream show in the next couple of weeks. We collect Pirates, Castle, City\modular buildings, LOTR, Harry Potter, trains, etc. Our entire Lego layout is rather large, while our "city" isn't as impressive as other Lego Youtubers, the diversity of themes in our layout is where our collection shines. My wife is also a HUGE AWFOL (shes actually in the middle of an AWESOME minifig scale hogwarts). I'd post some pics on here, but she would kill me, lol. Not until it's done. 

For me personally, Pirates are #1, followed by Castle. The Flying Dutchman (and to a lesser extent, my Saint Mary MOC), are the ships I always DREAMED of having, especially when I first joined this site. Seeing everyones REALLY impressive ships, really made me long for some impressive ones as well. Eventually, I want to give my Black Pearl and Queen Anne's a proper upgrade. 

2 hours ago, Captain Pirate Man said:

I'm always interested in a new ship!!! As a matter of fact, I'm actually planning a Lego centric Live Stream show in the next couple of weeks. We collect Pirates,

Well this sounds very fascinating!

Where do you procure your ships from?

The majority of my ships are just out of the box sets. I got the Flying Dutchman instructions from Brickstruct.com. I bought all the pieces from BrickLink (I'm a seller on there as well, so that's where I get most of my pieces). 

The Saint Mary (is half the Silent Mary and half Imperial Flagship). I got the pieces for the flagship from BL as well. The Silent Mary, I bought 3 or 4 of them when they were still on stores. 

As for the Live Show, I am actually a co-host on a fast rising show about the home arcade console, the iircade. Our show is called The iiRcadians. I can post a link, if interested? Anyways, I'm going to be taking a similar approach to my Lego show. It'll be something different than what is currently on YouTube. Not just building live streams, more indepth than that. Pirates will be a BIG part of the show.

5 hours ago, Captain Pirate Man said:

As for the Live Show, I am actually a co-host on a fast rising show about the home arcade console, the iircade. Our show is called The iiRcadians. I can post a link, if interested?

I have never heard of the iircade but sure, please share a link!