Sign in to follow this  
KevFett2011

[MOC] LEGO STAR WARS The book of Boba Fett Chapter 2 - The arrival of the Hutts

YOUTUBE MOC SHOWCASE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO8-ADenB4Q&lc=UgxZUsNcp0jejxvONzh4AaABAg

After I uploaded my creation for chapter 1 of the book of Boba Fett last week I proudly present to you my newest MOC, this time a scene from chapter 2.

ATTENTION!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!
[...]
Fett and his entourage visit Garsa's Sanctuary, which is full of droids and patrons. Taking off his helmet, Fett meets with Garsa, who offers him a table. Fett explains that Mayor Mok Shaiz sent him here on the pretext that there is something that he should know. When Garsa gives a nervous look, Fett remarks that she is sweating like a gumpta on Mustafar. Garsa explains that "the Twins" have laid claim to their late cousin Jabba's bequest. Fett replies that he heard the Twins were preoccupied with Nal Hutta to bother with Tatooine.

The cantina grows silent as they hear drums beating in the background. Fett, Shand, and the Gamorreans walk outside to see a procession carrying two Hutts on a litter. As the litter approaches Fett's entourage, the Hutt brother tells Fett that they have business to discuss. Fett replies that this is his territory, prompting the Hutt brother to reiterate that this is Jabba's territory and now theirs. One of the drummers presents a tablet stating the Hutts' claim to Tatooine.

Fett rejects their claim, stating that he is the Daimyo of Mos Espa. The Hutts laugh, with the brother asking if this is so. An armed black Wookiee known as Black Krrsantan, who is armed with a heavy blaster, approaches Fett and his entourage. Fett is not intimidated, stating that these are not the death pits of Duur, and that he is not a sleeping Trandoshan guard. Fett replies that Mos Espa is his territory and tells them to go back to Nal Hutta. The Hutt sister speaks in Huttese. Her brother replies that Fett has upset his sister and that he is more patient than her, who wants to kill him.

As Shand and Krrsantan load their weapons, Fett explains that Jabba is gone and that his former majordomo Bib Fortuna usurped his territory. Since Fett killed him, all that belonged to Fortuna now belongs to him. Fett says that they will have to kill him for it. The two Hutt siblings speak. The Hutt brother says that bloodshed is bad for business and that this matter can be dealt with later, though he warns Fett to sleep lightly.

As the drummers beat their drums, the two Hutts withdraw. Black Krrsantan growls at Fett before walking away as well. Shand tells Fett that they will have to get permission to kill them since they are Hutts. Fett suggests that the matter is settled but accepts that it is not yet over. [...]

51816499886_4b45e06d78_c.jpgLEGO STAR WARS The book of Boba Fett Chapter 2 - The arrival of the Hutts by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

51816608068_b210147bb8_c.jpgLEGO STAR WARS The book of Boba Fett Chapter 2 - The arrival of the Hutts by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

51816845294_bc868f47cd_c.jpgLEGO STAR WARS The book of Boba Fett Chapter 2 - The arrival of the Hutts by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

51816845234_686b55b153_c.jpgLEGO STAR WARS The book of Boba Fett Chapter 2 - The arrival of the Hutts by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

My creation shows the arrival of Jabba's cousins in the streets of Mos Espa. For the cousins I bought a second version of the Jabba minifigure (the one with the gray face to have a little difference between them). 

Hopefully you enjoy the second chapter of the disney + series like I did and I hope you enjoy that creation too.

Greetings Kevin