ImGettingOld

Canadian Catalogs late 80s - early 90s

Hey, anyone has/owns and could share scans of Canadian Catalogs from late 80s to early 90s? So during and after Samsonite....

I'm assuming that @LEGO Historian might have them - not sure if he/you are willing to pass openly without acquiring your Guide (still deciding on it - im fresh :D).

Any help will be appreciated. 

I only managed to find the one available on peeron  - year 88 edition.

Cheers

I might have some buried at home somewhere.  If I do, they'd probably be mid 90s, maybe a bit earlier.  Most of that stuff from the 80s are either gone or severely worn out, much like my copy of the Legoland 6000 Ideas Book. I've lost a lot of pages from it. Castle is completely gone and there's only about half of the town section at the front.

If I find them, I'll scan them in, but no guarantees

Thank You @DelQuinn, that would be fantastic. Fingers crossed.
I'm especially after one value pack 1530 and all the info regarding it. It was packed by Samsonite in Canada so it seems like only Canadian Catalog would have any mention of it.
Although it was 88' so the year of huge whole sale by Samsonite lego - if i rekon correctly.

Cheers

22 hours ago, ImGettingOld said:

Hey @DelQuinn any luck on catalogs ? Not rushing just curious:).

No luck yet :( the only ones I've found so far are from 1999-2000 with Star Wars in them.  Still looking :)