BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

http://s584.photobucket.com/user/Skizzle1111/media/Starwars%20lego/image.jpg.html]image.jpg[/url]

This is an older pic of my collection, things are a little bit scattered and I've added about 8-10 more sets since this but this is a majority of what I have. As you can see, I'm an original trilogy collector but I will occasionally by a set from the clone wars or pre trilogy stuff if I like it enough. I defiantly had to have the bounty hunter pursuit set, that's one of my favorite scenes from AOTC.

Wow, that room looks like a dream of every LEGO Star Wars-collector.

Edited by Tjahzi

Looks like a great room to have fun in. And who needs a window anyway...

@ScottyHaze ... WOW! Love that display. Wondering if you could link me those shelves please? Been wanting something big to display but most of what I see is shelving you need to put on the wall which I'm not capable of doing lol. Glass cases would be a nice idea too but never seen anything that big and I imagine it would be terribly expensive, thanks! :)

@ScottyHaze ... WOW! Love that display. Wondering if you could link me those shelves please? Been wanting something big to display but most of what I see is shelving you need to put on the wall which I'm not capable of doing lol. Glass cases would be a nice idea too but never seen anything that big and I imagine it would be terribly expensive, thanks! :)

Looks like the locking shelves from Sams Club. I have a few that I use in my garage, great shelves.

Wow! thank you guys for the great compliments. I've actually never shared my collection with anyone, other than my friends who don't really care cause they're not into it like I am, so it feels good to get some nice compliments from people that actually appreciate Star Wars legos like I do.

I bought the shelves at lowes. I will have to double check the brand name and size though. The pieces of wood that make each shelf come in grey, but I painted them different colors to match each area or scene. Like for all my hoth stuff, I painted the wood white underneath, and tan for all the tattooine based stuff. I'll post some more recent pics soon to show what I'm talking about.

And yes, I have l.e.d. lights around the super star destroyer, good eye! I will take some better and recent pics very soon and post them.

Thanks again for the positive feedback guys!

Hey I found the shelves on the lowes website.

Edsal 72-in H x 48-in W x 24-in D 5-Tier Steel Freestanding Shelving Unit

This is an older pic of my collection, things are a little bit scattered and I've added about 8-10 more sets since this but this is a majority of what I have.

That is actually a really great setup, Scotty. I imagine most of us would like to have a display space like that! :laugh:

Wow! thank you guys for the great compliments. I've actually never shared my collection with anyone, other than my friends who don't really care cause they're not into it like I am, so it feels good to get some nice compliments from people that actually appreciate Star Wars legos like I do.

I bought the shelves at lowes. I will have to double check the brand name and size though. The pieces of wood that make each shelf come in grey, but I painted them different colors to match each area or scene. Like for all my hoth stuff, I painted the wood white underneath, and tan for all the tattooine based stuff. I'll post some more recent pics soon to show what I'm talking about.

And yes, I have l.e.d. lights around the super star destroyer, good eye! I will take some better and recent pics very soon and post them.

Thanks again for the positive feedback guys!

Hey I found the shelves on the lowes website.

Edsal 72-in H x 48-in W x 24-in D 5-Tier Steel Freestanding Shelving Unit

just saw this, awesome set up you have! Love the paint to match the sets, I wish I had room to make something like this. Someday maybe...

@3KgFeed

Lots of clones, Laat Dropship, turbo tank and arc fighter

All sets I would love to own

Plus you made a great display

Nice collection!

BTW: what are the pieces you are using under your LAAT gunship?

Edited by duboismerci

@3KgFeed

Lots of clones, Laat Dropship, turbo tank and arc fighter

All sets I would love to own

Plus you made a great display

Nice collection!

BTW: what are the pieces you are using under your LAAT gunship?

Thx. Thats the Display Lego custom LELE box..

15100971262_1af14bba33_z.jpgIMG_8766_Fotor by Nguyen Xuan Vinh (Huyenbarca), on Flickr

15098370601_e60ab87246_z.jpgIMG_8767_Fotor by Nguyen Xuan Vinh (Huyenbarca), on Flickr

Built my extra minifig display yesterday. I needed to make something that the TIE advanced could sit on, which meant a smooth surface was needed. Still a few gaps to fill, but waiting for a few figs (B-wing etc). Still got a few models upstairs, but I've run out of room here.

image_zps62f97d72.jpg

image_zpsc9ae9ca6.jpg

image_zps09563e6e.jpg

Edited by will

Here is my mostly OT vehicle collection.

15249687311_c88584a5bf_c.jpg

15066011609_c4127169b6_c.jpg

15066203167_9c40e4f2dc_c.jpg

I've got the B-Wing on my wish list. :sweet:

love that custom probe droid! Did you design that?

Posted Yesterday, 09:23 PM

Nice emperor's arrival scene you made on the 3rd pics

Great ot collection!

That is a very nice star war combo

I've got the B-Wing on my wish list. :sweet:

Very nice combo

"]http://s584.photobuc...image.jpg.html[/url]

This is an older pic of my collection, things are a little bit scattered and I've added about 8-10 more sets since this but this is a majority of what I have. As you can see, I'm an original trilogy collector but I will occasionally by a set from the clone wars or pre trilogy stuff if I like it enough. I defiantly had to have the bounty hunter pursuit set, that's one of my favorite scenes from AOTC.

Help!! this is my dream house!

I wish i can live here!

Edited by Jeannehk2007

love that custom probe droid! Did you design that?

No, not me. I wish I were that creative. I found instructions/parts list on the web years ago for that custom set. I wish I had printed the info.

Nice emperor's arrival scene you made on the 3rd pics

Great ot collection!

Thanks!

That is a very nice star war combo

Very nice combo

Thank you!

I like all of your collections! Soon I'll figure out how to post mine. My collection is more republic with some separtists and a lil bit of rebels and small imperial which now that rebels is coming my imperial collection will grow and ill start getting rebel sets as well. I do have OT sets. Can't wait to show them!

Here is a video of my Lego Movie Minifigure Collection and the Display Stand that I built. Let me know what you think. I am constantly building new Display stands. :)

Built my extra minifig display yesterday. I needed to make something that the TIE advanced could sit on, which meant a smooth surface was needed. Still a few gaps to fill, but waiting for a few figs (B-wing etc). Still got a few models upstairs, but I've run out of room here.

image_zps62f97d72.jpg

That is a brilliant idea, absolutely love that Stormy helmet design on the top of it!

May I make a suggestion which may help improve the use of space?

Maybe make the flat plates that the minifigs are stood on, so that each level may be able to be slid out and slid in, so you can fit more figs in the rear? (even if it is your lesser favourite ones)

Perhaps like, just using the 2x3 inverted 33 degree slopes, with a 2x2 tile on it, on each side, and let each level of plates slide onto them :classic:

Small Unit of 212th Battalion, disembark a LAAT/i led by Commander Cody and General Kenobi

001-5.jpg

002-3.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

General Yoda & General Windu lead Clones into battle on Geonosis

006-2.jpg

008-1.jpg

007-2.jpg

General Yoda and Commander Gree on patrol on Kashyyyk

009-1.jpg

010-1.jpg