BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

*oh2* That's quite an impressive army! Though I don't see any Clone Turbo Tanks... Plenty of air support though! :wub:

I'm not a big fan of the Turbo Tank, plus I have not liked either of the Lego incarnations so far. I do have the first one squirreled away somewhere though.

I'm not a big fan of the Turbo Tank, plus I have not liked either of the Lego incarnations so far. I do have the first one squirreled away somewhere though.

Ah. Well I can't blame you for that, though I prefer the new one myself.

That is very impressive, especially the seperatist droid army and all them AATs :wub: , and the clone hover tanks! :wub:

And those AT-STs! :wub: Awww hell, thats just a lovely lot of LSW!

"I had to reassemble all of my star wars sets for their kids"

SUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE, blame the army building on the kids, you just wanted to have an epic battle for yourself.

What shall I do to make my clone army bigger?

Buy more clones :grin:.

BP as great at least the old ones where, the two factions ones are a lot less value in that regard.

Buy more clones :grin:.

BP as great at least the old ones where, the two factions ones are a lot less value in that regard.

Any tips how many have you got?

There already is a thread for stuff like this, here, only it is for all kinds of armies, not just stormtrooper ones. A mod should move this there.

I will place a picture later, my Imperial list is:

-Stormtroopers 84

-Snowtroopers 46

-Scout troopers 43

-Sand troopers 17

-TIE Fighter pilots 28

-AT-AT drivers 12

-Imperial officers 31

I collect an army of the Empire. :wink:

I will place a picture later, my Imperial list is:

-Stormtroopers 84

-Snowtroopers 46

-Scout troopers 43

-Sand troopers 17

-TIE Fighter pilots 28

-AT-AT drivers 12

-Imperial officers 31

I collect an army of the Empire. :wink:

Cool 46 snow troopers! I will love to see the picture later:) may I also ask how long you have been collecting them and did you by them off ebay or brick link?

Edited by seahorsy

Cool 46 snow troopers! I will love to see the picture later:) may I also ask how long you have been collecting them and did you by them off ebay or brick link?

I'm collecting since 2005, I never buy on Ebay or Brinklink for my Imperial collection.

I go every year to three LEGO festivals: end february in Goes, Holland. LEGO World in October in Zwolle, Holland. end November is there Fanwelt in Köln, Germany (next week!).

There you can buy a lot of minifigs for a realistic price.

I'm collecting since 2005, I never buy on Ebay or Brinklink for my Imperial collection.

I go every year to three LEGO festivals: end february in Goes, Holland. LEGO World in October in Zwolle, Holland. end November is there Fanwelt in Köln, Germany (next week!).

There you can buy a lot of minifigs for a realistic price.

Oh cool how much do you think you would get 20 storm troopers from in one of those fairs for? may I also say why are they so cheap? sorry for the noob questions :)

Oh cool how much do you think you would get 20 storm troopers from in one of those fairs for? may I also say why are they so cheap? sorry for the noob questions :)

For 20 Stormtroopers you may still pay 90-110euro's, the fact is that when you are on a fair, you may buy a lot at the same place.

They often make you a prise what makes it cheap (the Germans are good in that :wink: ) When you buy for example four boxes and 20 minifigs,

they can give you a discount of 10-15%, sometimes 20%! A LEGO festival is good for cheap boxes, minifigs and bricks.

For 20 Stormtroopers you may still pay 90-110euro's, the fact is that when you are on a fair, you may buy a lot at the same place.

They often make you a prise what makes it cheap (the Germans are good in that :wink: ) When you buy for example four boxes and 20 minifigs,

they can give you a discount of 10-15%, sometimes 20%! A LEGO festival is good for cheap boxes, minifigs and bricks.

Is there any in England do you know?

Is there any in England do you know?

I guess there are some but not as big as in Germany or Holland, I think it's not a big deal in England.

I guess there are some but not as big as in Germany or Holland, I think it's not a big deal in England.

What Lego is not as big here? (I always thought the people here were strange) lol