BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

Mutley, are your soldiers going for war soon? show it to us! will be 1 hell of a battle scene!!

18 clone BPs and 16 kashyyk clones! *huh* I agree with streifin, you should really make a battlefield make with this amazing army!

18 clone BPs and 16 kashyyk clones! *huh* I agree with streifin, you should really make a battlefield make with this amazing army!

Nice Army mutley777, i like the 16 kashyyk clones :thumbup:

mutley, you are crazy.

You are my idol! :laugh:

So many Horn Company and ARf Troopers.

And those Kaashyyk clones. *huh*

So, I live in Croatia.

Enoguh about me, what's you adress?

Do you have blueprints of your house/flat? :devil::classic::grin:

I'm just joking, but man, taht is one huge collection of clones. You are one really lucky man.

If i had that many, I would use the really colourful ones to spell something out :laugh: , but seriously, that is a whole lot of clones!

This!

I'm hoping that we get another Droid BP at some point in the next couple of years so that I can top-up my army. The Battle of Naboo was pretty good but only for army building when it's on offer/reduced. I keep meaning to set my army up for photos but it'll take so long to build all of the minifigs, AAT's and MTT's. I could do it bit by bit rather than the whole army in one go...

Not an army but wanted to show off my latest acquisitions. $29 each at walmart for the AAT and Shuttle. Standing next to my Brickmaster book mini sets.

dsc03523kx.jpg

dsc03528iu.jpg

Not an army but wanted to show off my latest acquisitions. $29 each at walmart for the AAT and Shuttle. Standing next to my Brickmaster book mini sets.

dsc03523kx.jpg

dsc03528iu.jpg

only $29 .. O.O well thats a good price lol

only $29 .. O.O well thats a good price lol

Definitely for the Attack shuttle. I wish the AAT was a little cheaper. Im stingy when Im paying $29 for 407pcs in AAT vs $29 for 636pcs in the Shuttle.

Here are some updated pictures of my collection. 1 figure of each of all the Star Wars characters Lego has ever made including the different colorways, eyes, etc, etc. The only ones missing are 2 variants of Luke Skywalker, Bobba Fett with printed legs and gold plated C3PO.

DSC_0444.jpg

DSC_0443.jpg

DSC_0439.jpg

Lovely collection, legolandia. :wub: Did you go and buy both sets of CubeDudes or did you just build them from instructions?

Here are some updated pictures of my collection. 1 figure of each of all the Star Wars characters Lego has ever made including the different colorways, eyes, etc, etc. The only ones missing are 2 variants of Luke Skywalker, Bobba Fett with printed legs and gold plated C3PO.

Damn! I've just drooled on my keyboard.

Very nice minifig collection and very good display! It really shows off all the figs well.

DSC_0444.jpg

DSC_0443.jpg

DSC_0439.jpg

Nice collection, i see boga from 7255 is missing too :laugh:

it makes me think, wow, look at that. Oh dam, my army is so...tiny...its in the negatives. :cry_sad: Mutley, yours must be in the positive gazzillions by now. :wub:

CF

dsc03523kx.jpg

Are those KRE-O Transformers in background? :sick:

29$ for AAT/Attack Shuttle is great price in Croatia.

In Croatia AAT was around 60$ (or 50$, I'm not sure, that was few years ago).

Are those KRE-O Transformers in background? :sick:

29$ for AAT/Attack Shuttle is great price in Croatia.

In Croatia AAT was around 60$ (or 50$, I'm not sure, that was few years ago).

No not KREO TFs but real transformers. Some of them are Pre-Transformers. Original Japanese toys before they were made into Transformers.

<snip>

WOW! That is one big and beautiful collection, legolandia! I wonder how long it took to collect every fig there is... except for Boga, of course :wink:

29 $ for the Attack Shuttle? In Germany you have to pay 70 €...

Thank you very much everyone.

Lovely collection, legolandia. :wub: Did you go and buy both sets of CubeDudes or did you just build them from instructions?

I bought both sets of cubedudes. The bounty hunter set didn't include boba so I bought the bricks separately and built it based on the instructions.

Very nice minifig collection and very good display! It really shows off all the figs well.

Thank you. Built the display myself, painted it white and glued 2x10 white bricks on all the horizontal areas to stand the minifigs on.

Nice collection, i see boga from 7255 is missing too :laugh:

Is boga the animal that Obi Wan rode when chasing Grievous? If yes then I do have it. :blush: Boga and the mini spider droid are displayed separately because they are a little bit wide to stand on the display.

WOW! That is one big and beautiful collection, legolandia! I wonder how long it took to collect every fig there is... except for Boga, of course :wink:

It's taken 4 years, around GB£3000 and endless hours on bricklink + ebay to get them at a decent price. :wink:

I must admit that 2010/2011 sets have had the most new minifigs. I hope Lego will continue to introduce new characters. I pray that Lego will bring out a Kaminoan minifig (it's the only custom minifig that I have added to my collection).

@legolandia: I've been dreaming of making such a display for my Star Wars minifigs.

One of each on shelves like those would be :wub:

Now all I need is a house and a LEGO room for daddy :laugh:

All good comes to those who wait.

And boy have I been waiting for a long time by now :sceptic:

Darn economic crisis :thumbdown:

@legolandia: I've been dreaming of making such a display for my Star Wars minifigs.

One of each on shelves like those would be :wub:

Now all I need is a house and a LEGO room for daddy :laugh:

All good comes to those who wait.

And boy have I been waiting for a long time by now :sceptic:

Darn economic crisis :thumbdown:

KimT give it a try to make that frame. It cost me only £25 to buy all the materials and it's very easy to build.

I used to have a large collection of Lego Star Wars ships and vehicles but when my daughter was born I had to sell the lot. However I made it clear to my girlfriend that I was not going to give up the minifigure collection :grin::blush: .

I've been collecting LEGO Star Wars since I was 4 in 2000. I've got early small playsets. Then I got bigger playsets and one-man fighters. Then I started getting big playsets and shuttles. Maybe I should put a pic now that I know how to deeplink.

You can put photos of his collection minifigure's Lego Star Wars )

My modest collection you will see later

:wub:

Edited by RussianBear