BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

Nice setup Clonecommanderdelta7! Looks well fed with nice customs. I wish I had so many CW sets.

Well it not a army or setup pic but here is ia picture of my Clone Wars purchaces to date. :classic:

cw-small.jpg

You never stop do you Mutley777. I want you to open them and show them all set up. Can you do it, please? Do you even have space for all of this?

Well it not a army or setup pic but here is ia picture of my Clone Wars purchaces to date. :classic:

cw-small.jpg

Oh you suck mutley. get lost. :tongue:

I'm SO jelous! :cry_happy:

That one really nice lot there mate! :thumbup:

Whaat?! That's really awesome, but aren't that too much of the same sets? Do you never consider just collecting the whole Star Wars theme, like the old sets etc. ?

Whaat?! That's really awesome, but aren't that too much of the same sets? Do you never consider just collecting the whole Star Wars theme, like the old sets etc. ?

These are some pics of my old stuff

small1.jpg

small2.jpg

small3.jpg

And the stuff that neads opening :classic:

small4.jpg

I want your collection mutley! If I were in your situation, I would open all of those sets whether I had space or not. (and send a few to a certain Natman8000)

WOW! How can you have enough money for all that? I wish I had that many sets. Congrats on your collection.

I want your collection mutley! If I were in your situation, I would open all of those sets whether I had space or not. (and send a few to a certain Natman8000)

I wouldn't mind a few either! :tongue:

Very nice collection, it definitly dwarves mine easily... and it must cost a fortune! :tongue:

Are you keeping those boxed sets for sale? Otherwise it wouldn't make sense, so many of the same sets, untouched. Just gives me a feeling of watching a shelf in a store.

Mutley what a tiny collection you need more sets!!!!!!!! :tongue:

Not really, you have a huge collection. I am so jealous, if you want to get rid of some of it I am sure many of us here at eurobricks will hold out there hands. Anyway great collection.

Well in the not to distant future (a couple of years maybe) i hope to have i house with a basement or a very large spare room for all my lego.

Also we know the Star Wars licence will not last for ever even if we want it to. So i am just getting the sets i love now rather than pay over the odds later.

If a few years down the line i don't want 2 or more of some sets i can always sell them. All of my second, third or forth puchaces were made at good sale prices so there is not much chance of me ever losing out on resale. :classic:

Well in the not to distant future (a couple of years maybe) i hope to have i house with a basement or a very large spare room for all my lego.

Also we know the Star Wars licence will not last for ever even if we want it to. So i am just getting the sets i love now rather than pay over the odds later.

If a few years down the line i don't want 2 or more of some sets i can always sell them. All of my second, third or forth puchaces were made at good sale prices so there is not much chance of me ever losing out on resale. :classic:

If you have enough money to invest in LEGO, I think it can be a good way to earn money when I see some older sets prices. By the way, do your collection include older sets, because then, you would have an amazing collection. (Your collection is already amazing, but it lacks of no more in sale sets)

Well i do have quite a bit of the older stuff and a good few of the unopened sets are a second set.

Here is is my set list on Brickset if you want to look.

Holy Wow Mutley! :oh: You have effectively taken my breath away. I beg of you tap into your inner child and just make one crazy Clone Wars battle scene, if you haven't dissembled them :sadnew: You know you do sort of have the right idea, I wish I could do that: buy now, pay later. If you ever, ever want to sell anything, let me know, as I missed out on a lot of the older sets. I just hope some awesome sets come out right before the dreaded day where the license ends. :sadnew:

Edited by Matteo Kenobi

Mutley your collection is awesome! :thumbup::thumbup:

Are you collecting only Star Wars theme?

And here's my army (display them just for the shot):

IMG_2295.jpg

I have quite a collection you could say, :tongue: although I have seen a few people better it. :cry_sad:

21 Battle Droids

2 Pilot Droids

2 Security Droids

4 Clone Troopers

1 Clone Gunner

1 Clone Commander

5 Super Battle Droids

3 STAP

2 Droid Carriers (battle pack and 1999 set)

General Grievous

Assaj Ventress

Plo Koon :wub:

3 Obi Wan

Yoda

Count Dooku (clone Wars)

Mace Windu

1 Scout Trooper

2 Luke Skywalker

Wheel Bike

Boga

3+ Dactillion (unofficial)

1 Vulture Droid

1 Jungle Rancor (unofficial)

Princess Leia

2 Wookies

2 Spider Droids (Wookiee attack and Hailfire droid)

1 Hailfire Droid

1 Commander Droid

5 Assassin Droids

Assassin Droid Speeder

Jar Jar Binks

R2-D2

Republic Gunship

2 Speeder Bikes (gunship and 1999 set)

R4-G9 (head only)

Commander Fox

1 Clone Walker

Homing Spider Droid

2 Qui Gon Gin

Darth Maul

Darth Vader

Darth Sideous

Ithorian (MOC)

3 Aqualish (MOC)

Tactical Droid (MOC) :wub:

Wampa (unofficial)

2 Rancors (unofficial)

Gonk Droid

EV9 Cair-taker Droid

Jabba The Hutt

C-3PO

Kit Fisto

Ki Adi Mundi (MOC) :grin:

They come from the sets:

Spider Droid and Hailfire Droid, Separatist Spider Droid, Droid Carrier, Speeder Bikes (i forget what the name was), Republic Gunship, Naboo Swamp, Lightsaber Duel, Jabba's Palace, Clone Walker Battle Pack, Obi Wan's Starfighter (the one with Kit Fisto in it), Final Duel #1, Battle Droid Battle Pack, General Grievous Chase, Wookiee Attack, Assassin Droid Battle Pack, the Clone Wars magnet pack w/ Mace, Yoda and Dooku. Also assorted sets from old Space, Johny Thunder, Rock Raiders and the 2 Security Droids+1 Pilot Droid come from the second MTT (i forget the set's numbers and official names and really dont want to check!).

I will post pics of my forces later.

Mutley your collection is awesome! :thumbup::thumbup:

Are you collecting only Star Wars theme?And here's my army (display them just for the shot):

*Snip*

Thats a very nice collection Baby! I like the way you set them up. Do you have any other star wars sets?

I'm not really an army builder so most of my sets are disassembled, several though are complete. I dont useally buy the bigger star wars sets, they are to over priced. But I do buy all the battle packs when they come out. One of each generally. (except for the storm trooper one :wub: )

Whoo...I just saw the collection of mutley777->you shocked me!

This is really one of the biggest 'MISB'-Collections I've ever seen... :vader:

And Gnewal Gwevus (<-funny name) your collection sounds awesome, too.

Could you please upload some pictures...?

'Bricks'

Edited by Bricks

Thats a very nice collection Baby! I like the way you set them up. Do you have any other star wars sets?

I'm not really an army builder so most of my sets are disassembled, several though are complete. I dont useally buy the bigger star wars sets, they are to over priced. But I do buy all the battle packs when they come out. One of each generally. (except for the storm trooper one :wub: )

Ya, I do have others, but I keep most of them new as I do not have place to display them open ans some other set that can't be put onto the small table. My droids army are too few as I haven't bought the 2009 sets, except one Clone Walker Battlepack.