BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

Always nice to see 4483. Still holds up to this day.

Here is some of my stuff. Most of my sets are in bags or still boxed. Just recently moved to that place so I have more space to build sets.

29348873281_56de315bdb_c.jpgLego Room! One last picture before I'm off to school. by Jhaelon Edwards, on Flickr

29140283460_f8d5a9ef17_c.jpgLego Room! One last picture before I'm off to school. by Jhaelon Edwards, on Flickr

That is one damn fine AT-AT you've got there too!

I'm really jelly about your 10030 too!

Here's some prequel and cantina setup, I'll probably keep the cantina and switch things up with RO once the sets are out :)

122yr8x.jpg

I have to invest in a good camera, I'm pretty stacked with old sets too (1999 to 2001), but I always end up spending that money on sets or shelves, and I'm already planning to spend 400$ on RO ( not counting the x10 imperial battlepacks and winter wave )

At least 2016 was a crappy year, a saved enough :)

Edited by RetroInferno

Here's my minifigure collection. Most of my figs are here, some of them are packed at the moment, like battle droids and clones. :shrug_oh_well:

IMG_0294IMG_0295

If you count the few I don't have pictured (droids, clones, doubles), probably around 120.

Darth Binks is coming for you. :devil:

6 minutes ago, starwars4ever said:

According to my guessamated stats I would say I have a Star Wars figure count of over 800. Too many, or not enough?

Haha .. Sounds like a lot.
I just got back into SW. First of all I bought quite a lot of rebel packs ( 75164 ) Rebel trooper battle pack, 7 to be exactly, but for a totally different purpose, as they fit for a theme in my Cube layout project in "War against the Cthorr" 

Then I watched The force awakens the other day and started to try and reassemble my SW minifigs. Im not even close to your count. 

Then again, I know that one can never have enough minifigs. :wink:

Edited by KlodsBrik

800??! Jesus Christ what a legend hahaha.

I've got around 316 of them officially, I may have 12 loose I did not added yet. 

6 hours ago, RetroInferno said:

800??! Jesus Christ what a legend hahaha.

I've got around 316 of them officially, I may have 12 loose I did not added yet. 

Yep. I have just over 700 at last count, about 350 are unique. Every time I think about it I am deeply ashamed...so I try not to think about it. Instead I just get more.

I have almost 600 Star Wars minifigures. I have 617 minifigures right now which includes like 30 random minifigures.

I last few days, browsing through my LEGO, I have begun collecting all my Star Wars minifigs. Still have a long way to go, as Im pretty n00b for the love of Star Wars.
That changed after having watched The Force Awakens.

But also, this have resulted in, that all my Star *Wars minifigs have been taken apart over the years. 
Still have a lot of mising torsoes, pieces and accesories.
But this is a beginning: 

Imperial forces so far: 
32635094022_4b735457fe_c.jpg

Alliance forces so far:

32747909076_dc1d66d077_c.jpg

God there are so many pieces I have no clue where and what they belong to. 
I will have a lot of "fun" bricklincking them when Ive been through the last 3 bins of mixed pieces, figuring out where what belongs to, and which head, hair and accesory belongs to what. not to mention which pieces im missing .  :sceptic:

I've collected figs for a while now, but never had a good display for them. I've always wanted a display frame so when I recently saw one on Amazon.co.uk I just went for it.

Star Wars Display

On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 11:13 AM, Kevii23 said:

I've collected figs for a while now, but never had a good display for them. I've always wanted a display frame so when I recently saw one on Amazon.co.uk I just went for it.

*Snip*

That looks awesome, great selection but you need a row for Jedi! 

18 minutes ago, Ellisss_2 said:

That looks awesome, great selection but you need a row for Jedi! 

I've had a Jedi display, but the problem was that they are all so different and don't fit in with the troopers/species which all are the same. So that's why I decided to build the Jedi Council so that I can display them all in there haha. 

15 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

That looks good, all fleshed out instead of 2 or 3 of this, 5 of that, 1 of everything else

I think I have an Imperial mini-fig addiction. 

Both the Hover Tank and AT-ST I have modded, I'm sitting waitting for my brick arms shipment to properly outfit my bounty hunters. 

I forgot about adding a random mini-fig with a shopped ''Zuckuss'' caption on it's face with the rest of the crew but oh well. 

a2tQjzz.jpg

VdIKm10.jpg

t0kYVNd.jpg

k3YIGfa.jpg

CX0ABGZ.jpg

Edited by RetroInferno

An update of my rebel army (minifigures only). 123s2m9.jpg

The pilots

2aj8a5t.jpg

The droids

28urcb6.jpg

Soldiers and generals