BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

Apologies for veering off topic on this thread.

Apologies, also.

That would be fantastic - I couldn't see a spot for them.

Rather than veer this topic further off course, I've started a new topic over here

Here's my updated army with the addition of the new battlepacks. I'll have to round up all my Imperials and Rebels for a new photo, plus all the ships. But this is what I've done so far.

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

and I remember some time ago, someone asked to see all of the R2 units together Here they are except for the green one from the old Republic Cruiser.

006.jpg

A little part of the battle of Hoth! :)

that is awesome! Lego really needs to make a shield generator.

I love Lego's Star Wars army packs because they are the least inexpensive way to build up your own clone army,

Unfortunately the vehicles included with the minifigures are substandard because they are too small to carry your army into battle.

What are the best Lego Stars vehicle sets to get to help build up the army?

Well, first this should go in the questions thread, but I personally think that the AT-TE(s), AT-OT, and the RGS(s)are your best bet.

impressive young ritz, worth of a fight vs my tusken army

HAHA!! I really hope you intended this to be a joke because I laughed for quite a while after reading this! :rofl:

I'm not sure what that tank thing with the at-te on top of it is, but it sure looks awesome. :thumbup: nice display!

a9b70f10e2gv25b4g.jpg

Here's an updated shot - I've needed to double the size of my display system since the photo I posted in Feb. Considering this collection only started in Jan it's grown pretty fast. Barring any really good new MOCs or Episode VII stuff I'm finished for now though - I have all of the models that I want (besides the two Jedi minifigs that I'm waiting to arrive).

That´s a good fighter´s collection :wink: .Here you have a picture of my lego room, my problem is the space, i have more than 250 sets, and no more rooms avalaible :(

13618741575_825d0ae959.jpg

13618640295_e5345e8ef1.jpg

Lego´s showroom por psantosg, en Flickr

Edited by psantosg

That´s a good fighter´s collection :wink: .Here you have a picture of my lego room, my problem is the space, i have more than 250 sets, and no more rooms avalaible :(

13618741575_825d0ae959.jpg

13618640295_e5345e8ef1.jpg

Lego´s showroom por psantosg, en Flickr

Very impressive, I would get an OCD about dust though! I would worry that the Imperial Shuttle would go yellow too!!

Very impressive, I would get an OCD about dust though! I would worry that the Imperial Shuttle would go yellow too!!

Thanks, so do you think i must put the shuttle in a crystal stand?

... i have more than 250 sets, and no more rooms avalaible :(

I see you have several models of the same vehicle (different design), I would suggest storing the old ones and keeping the new ones (or your favorite ones) on display.

Thanks, so do you think i must put the shuttle in a crystal stand?

I would put it in something like you have with R2. White bricks will always yellow over time if they are kept out, its inevitable. Does the sun come through a window directly on to it? if so I would move it asap!

But thats just me!

White bricks will always yellow over time if they are kept out, its inevitable.

Because of the sun or because of something else as well?

Edited by Robert_88