BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

So Bigjoe, you know buying 100,000 troops with your friends will at least cost €/£/$ 100,000 for each of you?

Ya i know but i have people that would give them to us for free. The joys of being a nerd

Getting Jek-14's Stealth Starfighter from my fiancee soon. Sweet :thumbup::laugh:

I might be wrong here but I am pretty sure you put the LAAT/v engines on the wrong way... Good luck to any poor sod going to fly that..

:D

You're right, good spot!

(You mean LAAT/c, right?)

You mean LAAT/c, right?

I think they are the same thing. The LAAT/v can be suited towards carrying smaller vehicles such as speeders and whatnot but otherwise they function the same.

Wow I really like your Lady Luck! A little bit hippie style with those colors :laugh: , but the shape is perfect.

I am a bit late in the reply, but thank you! That thing is like 8-9 years old and in dire need of an overhaul and paint update. Made back when I did not care at all for color. Since then, my squadron gained one more little interceptor :D. And a Pizzaria to feed them all lol.

I think they are the same thing. The LAAT/v can be suited towards carrying smaller vehicles such as speeders and whatnot but otherwise they function the same.

There Correct

currently, i've mixed up my minifigs into customs and randoms, which are currently being displayed somewhere. I'll make a post later. Its getting late, so I'm going to post a topic later. Other than that, I like your army. I mean, my minifigs are pretty mixed up right now, so I'm pretty sure its cool to have a small army of stormtroopers, shadow troopers, and rebel troops! The only army I have are 3 black spartans, 3 white spartans, 4 rebel commandos, and a custom clone!

currently, i've mixed up my minifigs into customs and randoms, which are currently being displayed somewhere. I'll make a post later. Its getting late, so I'm going to post a topic later. Other than that, I like your army. I mean, my minifigs are pretty mixed up right now, so I'm pretty sure its cool to have a small army of stormtroopers, shadow troopers, and rebel troops! The only army I have are 3 black spartans, 3 white spartans, 4 rebel commandos, and a custom clone!

I'm with you. I have a ton of customs for different units. The old republic troopers I have are currently with my 212th Battalion. Just wondering though. would you put imperial troopers (clone typed) with a grand republic army. I mean I just got the newer special froces and they are Basically Storm type but with the republic so I really don't know where to put them. And would you put the sth troopers with them or no. (I don't know if they are actually clones or not) Edited by BigJoe

Now that I finally have the blue clone polybag, here is a photo of 1 of each clone that I have.

11093612603_7ae002bef7_c.jpg

The front row are all 2013 Episode II clones, the 2 with Stormtrooper helmets and 1 with translucent arm are from Yoda Chronicles, the rest are all Clone Wars.

I don't have any old clones from when the movies originally came out.

Now that I finally have the blue clone polybag, here is a photo of 1 of each clone that I have.

The front row are all 2013 Episode II clones, the 2 with Stormtrooper helmets and 1 with translucent arm are from Yoda Chronicles, the rest are all Clone Wars.

I don't have any old clones from when the movies originally came out.

Nice rainbow of troopers :thumbup: they look great all together but in my opinion they dont look like a true army, I personally like my clones in white.

Would you mind if I include your pic in the "comparison topic"?

Really nice Artanis, its cool seeing all the different ones together like that. I wont ask you to pick a fav, but from your picture I really like the dark green one on the second row, from set 9491 right? I have that unopened somewhere (quite a few sets stored in the loft)

Nice rainbow of troopers :thumbup: they look great all together but in my opinion they dont look like a true army, I personally like my clones in white.

Would you mind if I include your pic in the "comparison topic"?

Go ahead. (Wait, there's a comparison topic?) I agree by the way, but I do like the notion of coloured groups. It's very hard to army build clones when there are so many varieties. You kinda need a bunch of each type, then a few hundred plain ones with the coloured ranked leaders.

Really nice Artanis, its cool seeing all the different ones together like that. I wont ask you to pick a fav, but from your picture I really like the dark green one on the second row, from set 9491 right? I have that unopened somewhere (quite a few sets stored in the loft)

Commander Gree. I don't think I could pick a favourite, but certainly my least favourite is the orange bomb squad one. I have 4 I think. I have a feeling my favourite would change when the next wave of sets comes out, there's some great clones coming soon.

I am a bit late in the reply, but thank you! That thing is like 8-9 years old and in dire need of an overhaul and paint update. Made back when I did not care at all for color. Since then, my squadron gained one more little interceptor :D. And a Pizzaria to feed them all lol.

Maybe this ship is from the years when Lando had his Afro hairstyle :grin:

A few more army/navy/collection photos

Old Republic minifigs

9550587647_aa267e277e_z.jpg

Episode II clones 2013

11182594154_a2d741cfca_z.jpg

Planet Sets

11182597144_0a45056fc9_c.jpg

Hi there, it has been a while since a posted my LEGO Star Wars minifigures collection here. Last week I took some new pictures. Here is my wall...

mfnl-wall-1213.jpg

Edited by menq

Thats a awesome display of mini figs menq, are the empty spaces missing figures or for future releases?

They are for future releases.

Hi there, it has been a while since a posted my LEGO Star Wars minifigures collection here. Last week I took some new pictures. Here is my wall...

Excellent collection! Great display too.