LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 23. Rumors and discussion

GOAT COSTUME LOLOLOL

another goat that is not THE goat!

Edited by Robert8

Just now, BrickBob Studpants said:

The snowglobe accessory sounds amazing!

YES!!!!! ABOUT TIME!!!!!

Well. Not what I was expecting

Is this tied on any way to the 90th anniversary? Cause it sure doesnt sound like it

Its more like a Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas series 

Im sure @Karalora will love it!

Edited by Robert8

1 minute ago, Robert8 said:

Well. Not what I was expecting

Is this tied on any way to the 90th anniversary? Cause it sure doesnt sound like it

Its more of a Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas series 

More like Neo Seires 18.

Is anyone disappointed with this list? For me, not really.

4 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Its more of a Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas series  

Sure sounds like it.

CMF.jpg

Perhaps it was quite a lot to expect a throwback series but this is going to be a wallet saver... Will get the knight and the pirate but that's it for this one really

15 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

It‘s gonna be Series 18.2 :laugh_hard: I sense s disturbance in the force

:laugh::pir-yoda:

Series 18 have nice figs, but they are not very useful to me, so I will probably save some money on this news :shrug_oh_well:

1 minute ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Sno there are no new animals in Series 23?

No :cry_sad:

1 minute ago, General Magma said:

Perhaps it was quite a lot to expect a throwback series but this is going to be a wallet saver... Will get the knight and the pirate but that's it for this one really

Well is a Series 18 throwback thats for sure :poke:

15 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

No :cry_sad:

Let’s grab a huge log and ram Lego Headquarter’s doors down!

13 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

The 90th anniversay CMF thing was purely a speculation / wishful thing I think

Obviously. :( when there is 90th anniveary setuff, it was so easy to assume that Seires 23 gonna have minifigures that represent past themes (Adventuer, Classic Space, Alpha Team, etc etc…)

Edited by DBlegonerd7

Well this is disappointing. This may be the first non-licensed series that I skip entirely.

Sounds like crap.  Don’t even want the knight based on the description.  Did seem logical that if they had an “extra” series coming out around the anniversary it could be a throwback.  Obviously it’s not.  Some will happy about that.  Just not me. 

20 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Well is a Series 18 throwback thats for sure :poke:

Oh man, I can't believe we fell for this AGAIN. We expected a commemorative series with throwback figures, and ended up getting costumed figs. Don't get me wrong, I am obsessed with costumed figs, and I loved S18. However, it's disappointing to once again have the opportunity for a throwback series and have Lego just repeat what they did the last time. It would seem the knight is a little bit of a throwback figure, which I guess matches what we had in S18 with the policeman.

On the bright side, a lot of these figures sound great, and Lego will have many anniversaries in the future. I am just disappointed that they didn't use the opportunity to do something different with the series.

I find funny that everytime there is something to celebrate their minds go to a costume party

Like...  ????

1 minute ago, Robert8 said:

I find funny that everytime there is something to celebrate their minds go to a costume party

Like...  ????

Imagine working at Lego and having to buy a costume whenever there's an office party. :laugh:

8 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Let’s grab a huge log and ram Lego Headquarter’s doors down!

We have gotten a lot of animals this year so no need for such drastic measures, normally this would be a licensed series so any animals in it would be a bonus anyway. I will save money so it is not so bad  :tongue:

1 minute ago, Roebuck said:

We have gotten a lot of animals this year so no need for such drastic measures, normally this would be a licensed series so any animals in it would be a bonus anyway. I will save money so it is not so bad  :tongue:

But but but…no goat!!

1. Man in gray knight armor with golden visor (2594), golden sword, printed shield and printed breastplate each with the Classic Castle logo from the Yellow Castle and a white hobby horse,
2. Woman in green dragon costume with the familiar dragon headpiece and printed feet
3. Girl in fairy costume with white crown, trans pink wings, skirt and candy cane and printed feet
4. Woman in reindeer costume with gift box, printed heart tile and printed feet
5. Man in red nutcracker/soldier costume with new hat/hair combo, golden saber and white/black printed dual-molded legs
6. Person in snowman costume with new head mold with hat and broom
7. Woman in blue robot costume with scissors and information board and dual-molded legs in blue-orange with printed feet
8. Boy in Popcorn Cup Costume
9. Man in captain/ship costume with captain's hat and new ship mold that attaches between torso and legs
10. Man in turkey costume with new head and tail pieces, spring arms and dual-molded legs in brown-red, plus a pumpkin
11. Girl in elf costume with printed legs and snow globe
12. Man in wolf costume with dual-molded legs and sack

Source: Promobricks

P.S. It's kind-of a 90th anniversary set because of the yellow castle knight

P.P.S. PB said that the golden visor will be the same as the Queen will wear in the 10305 Castle set and the same visor reused in grey for the Lion Knights. Maybe this knight in the CMF Series 23 can be considered the king for that set?