*Your entry has scored 17XP*

080121_moc1.jpg

Onboard the Talistar, an old restored Vakbeor-class cargo frigate, on the edge of the Maw system, en route to the top secret Maw Installation…

Spoiler

Excerpt from Dr. Faul Cydric’s log: My precious embryos have reached the third stage, but we keep losing approximately 90% when entering the fourth. We need better facilities if we are to ensure continued progress.

IMG_10601.jpg

SCS-72.jpgDr. F'hobo Gil: Doctor! We are down to twenty-three zztable, thirty viable, and we have lozzt more than 70 perzzent of this generazzion. By my calculazzionzz we'll have lezzzz than ten perzzent of the zzubjectzz left!

IMG_10602.jpg

Dr. Cydric: Colonel! We need to dock immediately! We’ve already lost too many embryos! This ship is not made for transporting our sensitive equipment!

SCS-70.jpgCol. Varas: Stand down! This is Maw space! We need to follow maximum security protocols, before we can dock… Our transport has gotten us this far without unwanted attention - sit tight and await my orders!

SCS-71.jpgDr. Cysdric: DO YOU EVEN FATHOM WHAT’S AT STAKE HERE!!

SCS-70.jpgCol. Varas: EASY DOCTOR! I have my orders from the top. You better see to your science experiment, and I’ll let you know when we can unload your… tube-things…

SCS-71.jpgDr. Cysdric sighed, and turned away…

Dr. Cysdric: …you will regret this…

SCS-70.jpgCol. Varas: I already am!

080121_moc2.jpg

///

My first scene to show the more sciency side of the Stygian Society activities. I love how the embryo chambers turned out. Labs definitely offer a great opportunity for lots of fun little SW props. Below are a few more shots. Let me know what you think.

Spoiler

IMG_1062.JPG

The embryo container.

IMG_1071.JPG

Top-view of the cargo-deck...

IMG_1075.JPG

Edited by RocketBoy

Thanks guys!

On 1/11/2022 at 1:39 AM, karmajay said:

What set is that large trans blue piece used for the emryo chamber from?

This is from a friends set - some kind of play ground afaik.

So many great details! Love the use of the minifigure posing piece in LBG all over the build. I like the pipes at the top, but wonder if they could benefit from some d.red tubes to break up the bland color.

On 1/10/2022 at 6:39 PM, karmajay said:

Great job! What set is that large trans blue piece used for the emryo chamber from?

It comes in this Friends set.