AntiZombie

Illuminated MOD of the Lego 10297 Boutique Hotel

Hi there,

I just wanted to share with you my expanded MOD version of the new modular building 10297 (Boutique Hotel).
It has an extra floor, a second shop, a little backyard with a pool and of course lots of lights :classic:
I hope you like it!

Just watched your video on this MOC.  It looks great.  Wish TLG has done something similar, 1.5 baseplates for the 15 year anniversary set.  Sure you had a lot of left over nugget and sand green bricks, are you going to make a second building moc from them?

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you like it. Yeah, I'm planning to build a second building with all the leftovers :)
Have you build the set yet?

On 1/12/2022 at 10:04 AM, AntiZombie said:

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you like it. Yeah, I'm planning to build a second building with all the leftovers :)
Have you build the set yet?

I have completed the ground and second floors.  Still trying to get used to the flesh color bricks.  Glad they did something different for this Modular, kind of wish they went with a different new color thou.

Looking forward to building the third floor and roof.  Sand Green is a great color and glad part of this build.  

The second dome looks great on your moc!

Finished the build.  Overall like the set much better.  Do plan on adding one more brick in height for the 3rd floor to match the 2nd.  Also will be adding some more detail to the roof, the Dome looks great, the snake railing needs a little bit more. 

Having fun deciding where to place in my city.  Changing it around till I find its new home.