Xenomoc

"future metropolis"

Hi Benjamin,

Great looking MOC! You should post more photos here though - I humbly suggest you to link the photo to your flickr account -, you made lots of incredible details that are not visible in the photo: broken windows, a power unit? / food producing? floor, building decay, custom stickers (really great stickers, congrats!), interesting and detailed building sides and back, and so on. It is incredible that the building stands on a few technic liftarms, is it stable?

Really like it, congratulations!

*huh* Wow!

Very cool build!  It's Bladerunner meets The Fifth Element!  I laughed at the guy fishing off the gantry.  Thanks for all the detailed photos - I can browse these for hours.  I hope it's not our future, tho :wink:

Edited by lowlead

I voice what had already been mentioned.  Wonderful build,  love the details and stickers.  Can't believe that is held by four technic lifters.  

15 hours ago, nerdsforprez said:

I voice what had already been mentioned.  Wonderful build,  love the details and stickers.  Can't believe that is held by four technic lifters.  

Thanks alot🙏. I cant believe it eather. 😅

16 hours ago, lowlead said:

*huh* Wow!

Very cool build!  It's Bladerunner meets The Fifth Element!  I laughed at the guy fishing off the gantry.  Thanks for all the detailed photos - I can browse these for hours.  I hope it's not our future, tho :wink:

You got to get your fish, they say. 😂 And thanks for the kind words. 🙏

18 hours ago, eduardo5696 said:

Hi Benjamin,

Great looking MOC! You should post more photos here though - I humbly suggest you to link the photo to your flickr account -, you made lots of incredible details that are not visible in the photo: broken windows, a power unit? / food producing? floor, building decay, custom stickers (really great stickers, congrats!), interesting and detailed building sides and back, and so on. It is incredible that the building stands on a few technic liftarms, is it stable?

Really like it, congratulations!

Thanks for the Credit 🙂 i postet a lot more pictures now, im pretty New to this page, so i just hat to figure it out as I go. 

22 hours ago, Merlo said:

Too heavy for the supports, maybe?

Looks great, tho ☺

It is heavy, but it works just fine. (just dont add more weight😅

As I have seen many of your other mocs, this one is among the best. Great details and color choice. Also there are many fun stories to see and how an imaginary dystopia world could look like. 

On 1/8/2022 at 11:50 PM, Merlo said:

Too heavy for the supports, maybe?

Looks great, tho ☺

No different than an UCS AT-AT model....just don't poke it.

It would be top heavy - but it looks very balanced.

It's a rather good build honestly.

Great build, I really like the weathering technique using ingots on the sand green building, and the composition is perfect

This is cool.

Are those custom stickers, or things you painted? (Or just from sets that I haven't noticed and should have?)

Wow, a very interesting creation! 

I love japanese cars, so I can really appreciate the stickers for once! Normally I am not a big fan of stickers, but in this one they are so well made and complement the MOC so well I am very impressed.

And the translucent structure keeping the whole thing afloat is very impressive as well! I just wish you'd use trans-clear pins as well, but of course they are not offered by LEGO.

Anyways, thx for sharing this gem :grin:

On 1/11/2022 at 12:42 PM, SATSOK said:

LOVE IT !!!

Well made :)

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

Wow, a very interesting creation! 

I love japanese cars, so I can really appreciate the stickers for once! Normally I am not a big fan of stickers, but in this one they are so well made and complement the MOC so well I am very impressed.

And the translucent structure keeping the whole thing afloat is very impressive as well! I just wish you'd use trans-clear pins as well, but of course they are not offered by LEGO.

Anyways, thx for sharing this gem :grin:

Thanks alot,

year mee Too, big jdm fan. Actually i build a AE86 tofu runner, hover car for this build, but it was i little to much. I will use it in another build. 

Trans pins would be AWESOME. 😍

19 hours ago, Stepwise said:

This is cool.

Are those custom stickers, or things you painted? (Or just from sets that I haven't noticed and should have?)

Thanks. 🙂. Some are LEGO, some are custom and some are pantet. 

On 1/12/2022 at 1:48 AM, Stuartn said:

Great build, I really like the weathering technique using ingots on the sand green building, and the composition is perfect

Thanks alot. 🙏

On 1/10/2022 at 9:29 AM, _TLG_ said:

Nice idea, awesome MOC!

Thanks mate. 

On 1/11/2022 at 6:40 PM, danth said:

I like how the clear supports make it look like it's dribbling waste water or something.

I haven't looked at it that way, but you are right, great point of view. 

I was saying how do those 4 pegs hold it up? Is it very brittle if its bumped but solid if it is just sitting there?

On 1/15/2022 at 8:17 PM, natesroom said:

I was saying how do those 4 pegs hold it up? Is it very brittle if its bumped but solid if it is just sitting there?

Asked and answered already....its no different than the UCS AT-AT.

Most models can stand if balanced sufficiently enough.