Sign in to follow this  
I Scream Clone

Favourite Cheese (dont hide fellow EBers)

This started in the Titles thread, and i felt obliged to start a thread.

So what is your favourite cheese?

Are you a Cheese hater :sick: /lover?

Are you a closet Cheese lover? :wink:

Im open and embrace my love of the yellow stuff. Give me a nice fried Haloumi in a salad any day, breadcrumbed camembert or a ripened Brie! :wacko:

Cheers

ISC :skull:

I like cheese!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: A lot.

I like most cheeses except for Stinky cheese :tongue: , and cottage cheese: Its a sad exuse for a type of cheese! :angry::oh3:

This on time i made a sigh that said "I like cheese" in really big letters and walked around with it!

Cheese likers on!!

and so the Army of Cheese lovers continues to grow! mwaaaahhhahahaha! :laugh::laugh:

I agree with UniqueBuilder, molten cheese is some good/esp with chilli inside :devil:

I am pretty much a fan of all cheeses. Though I do like Brie, Gouda, Provolone and Ricotta. I do like Monterrey jack and Cheddar (only when they are on things).

I like the cheese on a stick at: link And I like cottage cheese and molten cheese.

Well i read your post and thought hmm, what has this got to do with Lego, so i googled Lego cheese...

it seems Lego and cheese lovers have a high correlation :thumbup:

for example it appears our very own SlyOwl had a MOC related to cheese making find here

also a page just for cheese and LEGO!..

found here

i strangely feel like eating some cheese

but alas no cheese to be found :sing::sing::sing: and i was even going to mould (pun intended) you a Lego cheese 1x2 block...

regards Cpt. PB

CHEESE ON

Well i read your post and thought hmm, what has this got to do with Lego, so i googled Lego cheese...

it seems Lego and cheese lovers have a high correlation :thumbup:

for example it appears our very own SlyOwl had a MOC related to cheese making find here

also a page just for cheese and LEGO!..

found here

i strangely feel like eating some cheese

but alas no cheese to be found :sing::sing::sing: and i was even going to mould (pun intended) you a Lego cheese 1x2 block...

regards Cpt. PB

CHEESE ON

Im a big fan of SlyOwl's cheese!

Just for your diligent work alone, you can be my General in the Lego EB Cheese Army! ahhh heck you can be Supreme Overlord if you really want. :laugh:

I belong to those of you who prefer molten cheese. I don't like that much in any other forum. If it's molten, I like it a lot.

Yeah I like cheese!

Fondue rulez in winter and just some cheese on bread is not wrong either. Sometimes I eat it with grapes, but most often I only eat the grapes :grin:

What I don't like is if cheese smells and if its too soft

Benny

Well...

Brie is my fav for spred cheese, Sharp Chedded or parmasean for hard cheese, mozzarella for soft, and good old Saginaki from Louis resturant as my hot cheese.

Cheese is great. How can anyone be a cheese hater!?

Oh, sweet Provolone.... :wub:

I hate cheese! :sick: YUCK!!! I dont know why but I hate it! I'm a cheese hater! Bleh! The only time when I can stand it is when it is on a pizza and with a fatty burger!

I hate cheese! :sick: YUCK!!! I dont know why but I hate it! I'm a cheese hater! Bleh! The only time when I can stand it is when it is on a pizza and with a fatty burger!

My Cheese minions will be arriving shortly to dispense Cheese to you/ you shall be converted shortly thereafter!

Mozarella On!

Nice plain ol' cheddar for me. I also like Mozzarella too on pizzas!

Though pie still tops cheese by a long way.

Has to be Mild English Chedder for me, and it has to be cold too - straight from fridge. If its warm or even worse- melted, then i just won't eat it.

*arrives at hollisbrick place*

"arrived at destination my supreme cheesyness, will start the converting shortly, alpha cheese 1 over"

many strange sounds can be heard in the background, then a scream as wallace and gromit is put onto repeat for cheese conditioning purposes...

"my cheeyness, it seems he has only developed a hatred towards penguins, we may have to settle for his love of Lego in this case..."

how ever the pervert might be onto something... oh this is funny CLICK YOU MUST the cheese compels you!

and divert your eyes young ones! not really, my sisters done worse with dolls :sceptic::hmpf_bad: ...

http://images.google.com.au/url?q=http://w...0MAvn_0bqMoiugA

grilled to perfection...

regards

Cpt. PB *cough* alpha cheese 1