Sign in to follow this  
LegoBMW

Well hello

Hey everyone. I'm BMWLEGO. Mabye you have seen my poll i put up. Well anyway, i am glad to be here. All though i have a question, how do you change your "rating"? for example "half member", or "member." Thanks

I forgot to say that am an american. In Calif. I have family in MT. Shasta, San Fransisco and Redding. Also in seattle. I would also like to say I am really impressed with how well organized and well put together this site is.

welcome legobmw and i hope you have an awsome time here a eurobricks i know i have

HELLO and WELCOME!

P.S. To cahnge your rank/rating, just keep on posting. The more you post, the higher your rank. When you reach 10 posts, you will be ranked "Quarter Member." ;)

Hi.

I'm the craziest member here so if anyone else like... urm let's tak mister_phes fir an example says they are crazy then don't belive them ok?

Hi LegoBMW ;)

Welcome to our friendly boards, I am sure you will have a great time with us !!!!!! Enjoy !!!!!!

Also tks for your compliments on this site :$ We do our best to please our members ;)

Talk to you soon within these boards !!!!

PS: could you please refrain from double posting. There is an EDIT button if you want to add something to your post. This seems like an artificial way to increase post counts ;) Tks in advance.

Welcome!

Don't worry about your member title. If you hang out here very long and do something interesting you will get a hand picked personalized title to fit your posts and personality. So don't spam or steal others stuff or you will get a horrible title that will shame you for life.

On the bright side, if you are friendly and follow the very few rules here you will have a good time.

I am sorry for double posting. :( I was not thinking of the edit button. No more shall be seen. *satis*

ok

Double posters never prosper! Remember that. Especially when they write short one line posts. That's just bad.

Triple posting... That's spamming... That's just going right into VCVC territory... You might not know him but he was a very very very naughty boy...

Quadruple posting... Never seen it on this message board but there's a first time for everything.

Oh by the way, greetings! And if it any reassurance I can delete my own posts. Isn't that a good thing?