Sign in to follow this  
Eyrezer

Guardians of the Galaxiflora [CCC XIX]

The Galaxiflora is an ancient forest, home to a multitude of sylvan communities. When a rare evil threatens to corrupt the Galaxiflora, Lady Bandruí forges an unlikely – and fragile – company of heroes for a dangerous quest to save their home. Despite being composed of champions from the five strongest races of the forest, even the oracles cannot foretell whether the fellowship will survive the quest – or each other.

Guardians of the Galaxiflora

From left to right:

Cillian: wood elf cleric. His magic specialty is pyrokinesis – a brazen decision among forest dwellers, a fact that gives him much pleasure.

Medb Táin o Cú: queen of the local faeries. She is as sharp with her caustic wit as she is with her knife. 

Bandruí: dryad and high priestess. She is determined to hold the company together for as long as their quest takes – and not a day longer.

Horoeka: treant brute. Taciturn and tough as old boots, he considers splintering foes with his axe fair justice for decades of deforestation.

Saoirse: night elf sellsword. The deadliest fighter of the company, she says little except for when goading Cillian.

Spoiler

This is my first entry into the "Crew" category of CCC XIX, set in a bygone era in Avalonia. 

Edited by Eyrezer

Excellent figures and really nice part usage.
Thanks for sharing.

Great work on all of these! My favorites are Saoirse (love that Black Panther torso) and Medb Táin o Cú (genius construction - I love how you implemented the micro-fig (I don't recognize it - where is it from?)/

13 hours ago, Niku said:

Excellent figures and really nice part usage.
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Niku! It was a lot of fun.

8 hours ago, socalbricks said:

Great work on all of these! My favorites are Saoirse (love that Black Panther torso) and Medb Táin o Cú (genius construction - I love how you implemented the micro-fig (I don't recognize it - where is it from?)/

Thanks socal. The microfig is this piece, from a pretty weird set I have never actually seen before: "UFO Attack". I think I reversed the Black Panther torse for a slightly different look.

8 hours ago, Eyrezer said:

Thanks socal. The microfig is this piece, from a pretty weird set I have never actually seen before: "UFO Attack".

That's a "deep cut"! I never knew that set existed either (weird, seeing as how we had a few of the LEGO Games at home).

I swear, LEGO Games was a fever dream...

Very clever designs.  Always loved the stackable fire pieces.  I like the red character with poison ivy hair the best, although the black figure gives me ideas for some drow figs... Nice work!