Sign in to follow this  
spaceman76

Krimh Castle

Tha villain Prince Oleg of Krimh lives here in this old small castle. His ancestors raised the castle and after overthrowing the legal heir to the throne, he is now hiding here protected by his best guards. 

In this build I have focused on capturing a dark feeling. Especially color combinations. In addition to more used colors for walls I used sand blue parts. It works very well with black and dark blue. The challenge with sand blue parts, is the limits of parts, especially snot bricks. Many of the techniques is build up behind the walls and then build forward again. The corner tower was really difficult to build because of the limited space inside. Here a stroll to you all.

Krimh Castle. The villain Prince Oleg lives here and is protected by his personal guards. He has a bad reputation for taking over property that is not his, so he hides here.Krimh Castle. The villain Prince Oleg lives here and is protected by his personal guards. He has a bad reputation for taking over property that is not his, so he hides here.Krimh Castle. The villain Prince Oleg lives here and is protected by his personal guards. He has a bad reputation for taking over property that is not his, so he hides here.Krimh Castle. The villain Prince Oleg lives here and is protected by his personal guards. He has a bad reputation for taking over property that is not his, so he hides here.Krimh Castle. The villain Prince Oleg lives here and is protected by his personal guards. He has a bad reputation for taking over property that is not his, so he hides here.Krimh Castle. The villain Prince Oleg lives here and is protected by his personal guards. He has a bad reputation for taking over property that is not his, so he hides here.Krimh Castle. The villain Prince Oleg lives here and is protected by his personal guards. He has a bad reputation for taking over property that is not his, so he hides here.Krimh Castle. The villain Prince Oleg lives here and is protected by his personal guards. He has a bad reputation for taking over property that is not his, so he hides here.Krimh Castle. The villain Prince Oleg lives here and is protected by his personal guards. He has a bad reputation for taking over property that is not his, so he hides here.Krimh Castle. The villain Prince Oleg lives here and is protected by his personal guards. He has a bad reputation for taking over property that is not his, so he hides here.Krimh Castle. The villain Prince Oleg lives here and is protected by his personal guards. He has a bad reputation for taking over property that is not his, so he hides here.

Krimh Castle. The villain Prince Oleg lives here and is protected by his personal guards. He has a bad reputation for taking over property that is not his, so he hides here.

Fantastic build!

The eerie orange-brown slopework, the black beams/ornaments surrounding the walls of the roofed parts of the castle, the paths' tilework, the shape of the windows itself, and those creeping plants! The last must be my favorite!

Cool MOC. I enjoy the orange rock rock and the impressive slope in the green path. Quite the green wedge collection you have there! That curved roof is also a nice touch.

Really great colour choices, I like the windows and Tudor parts the most.

The base is also nicely constructed with some unusual colours.

Great as always! The build does in many ways look very western European but the window arches just give it that slightly eastern/exotic feel. Great color choices and great techniques applied :thumbup:

Great combination of colors and nice aesthetically, looks very fine.
Thanks for sharing.

In addition to an admiring castle, your parts organization in the background is equally fascinating. The esthetics of the castle are perfect, the tall and lean structure with a bit of dark magic. I'm not a big fan of the landscape, though. The orange reminds me of lava and fire, and the lands are a bit too green for that. Or, perhaps there should be more variation of orange-brown shades. Despite this, it's a great MOC. Well done.