Clone OPatra

Jurassic World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

guys i came across a post from natcorben on instagram, and you should look at the set 76944 he got. The color of the trex has changed, even on the box!

edit: the account finally deleted the post for some reason but I can swear it's not a joke.

Edited by Bababricks
Post has been reposted šŸ˜‚

On 5/21/2022 at 1:27 AM, StegoLover said:

Carnotaurus set? The last Carno set we've got was from last year, and that one sure wasn'tĀ 37ā‚¬

Ā 

Also, you guys know a cool concept i've been thinking about? Hologram dinosaurs.Ā I know it may sound ridiculous and almost impossible to make because of the sizes, but I think it would be incredibly dope and worth it, I had in mind that they could just use all of the normal pieces for the dinos but makingĀ itĀ like those Lego Harry Potter animals in light blue transparent with the detailing in white.

And i've also thought about a perfect future UCSĀ set they could come with, the visitor center in the main street of Jurassic World as they were seen there in the movie.Ā 

That would be interesting to see. Also the central pyramind building for Jurassic World isĀ the Samsung Innovation Center.

I dont think fans would take it lightly, getting a Jurassic World Innovation centerĀ before a Jurassic Park Visitors center lol, but it would still be cool.

2 hours ago, Bababricks said:

guys i came across a post from natcorben on instagram, and you should look at the set 76944 he got. The color of the trex has changed, even on the box!

edit: the account finally deleted the post for some reason but I can swear it's not a joke.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd2m7BJPgtn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Are you talking about this? They've just put an instagram filter on it, the colours are normal lol.

Also the lego store in my country is absolutely filled with jurassic park sets, i bought one to keep in its box.

11 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

That would be interesting to see. Also the central pyramind building for Jurassic World isĀ the Samsung Innovation Center.

I dont think fans would take it lightly, getting a Jurassic World Innovation centerĀ before a Jurassic Park Visitors center lol, but it would still be cool.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd2m7BJPgtn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Are you talking about this? They've just put an instagram filter on it, the colours are normal lol.

Also the lego store in my country is absolutely filled with jurassic park sets, i bought one to keep in its box.

I don't think it's the filter because to change the t rex from light green to tan and dark green to brown, a filter doesn't such things. Especially when the other toys next to it have exactly the right colors.

On 5/22/2022 at 6:22 PM, Bababricks said:

I don't think it's the filter because to change the t rex from light green to tan and dark green to brown, a filter doesn't such things. Especially when the other toys next to it have exactly the right colors.

Nah it's definitely just a filter, the other things in the pictures have also been filtered, just harder to notice as for example with the mattel allosaurus, has similar colours to the filter, whereas the t rex is very light green you know?

Small parenthesis, I am currently building a wave of personalized sets (moc) in the style of lego designers, on dominion and camp cretaceous. I think I can finish them a few days after the film comes out. The dinosaurs are built entirely in brick build, and personally I think it looks better than the molded dinosaurs, but that's just my opinion.

Small parenthesis, I am currently building a wave of personalized sets (moc) in the style of lego designers, on dominion and camp cretaceous. I think I can finish them a few days after the film comes out. The dinosaurs are built entirely in brick build, and personally I think it looks better than the molded dinosaurs, but that's just my opinion.

Oh that sounds cool! Definitely link them when you've made them, i'd love to see your work!

Also i got the polybag today!

Sounds interesting. Maybe you could post some photo's of the final product when you're done?

On 5/22/2022 at 12:11 PM, AxolotlPlays said:

Ā 

True, I guess that would'nt make a lot of sence. And if those hologram dino's would be all transparent you could see all the connections, insides and things you shouldn't see normally so that couldĀ Ā look pretty weird and messed up.Ā *huh*

8 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Oh that sounds cool! Definitely link them when you've made them, i'd love to see your work!

Also i got the polybag today!

Nice, I think it's fits real good with the other Malta sets. They could look like a nice little part of a city of some sort

Edited by StegoLover

On 5/24/2022 at 12:00 AM, StegoLover said:

True, I guess that would'nt make a lot of sence. And if those hologram dino's would be all transparent you could see all the connections, insides and things you shouldn't see normally so that couldĀ Ā look pretty weird and messed up.Ā *huh*

Nice, I think it's fits real good with the other Malta sets. They could look like a nice little part of a city of some sort

Yeah some people would hate that, some wouldnt care, but there would really only be 1 hologram dinosaur anyways right? So maybe they could just use a Ceolophysis, or a Juvenile Dilophosaurus would probably make more sense as it was in the film. Those wouldnt have any weird connections on the inside, also they are small so it would fit in better, but idk, i think mowt people would prefer a set of that scale and type to be the Visitors Centre instead.

It fits ok i suppose, though maybe it looksĀ better when its orientated differently.

For those who want to know, I finished the first custom set and it's the size of a 30-40ā‚¬ set. I also started one from the Cretaceous camp which would be more of a ā‚¬15 set. For the last set, I would wait to see the movie to build it, probably based on my favorite scene. I am very happy with the two stars of my sets: the brad and the atrociraptor, entirely in brick build. I'll share the visuals with you in less than a month I think and keep you posted on my progress.

I just ordered four dinosaurs off secondary market - Iā€™m not very intereted in buying entire sets.

Giga, Therizi, Atoci (orange), and Trike ((grey / red).Ā 

So excited to have them soon. I may buy some T-rex variants.

I may skip Blue and Beta figures.Ā 

19 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I just ordered four dinosaurs off secondary market - Iā€™m not very intereted in buying entire sets.

Giga, Therizi, Atoci (orange), and Trike ((grey / red).Ā 

So excited to have them soon. I may buy some T-rex variants.

I may skip Blue and Beta figures.Ā 

Why would you skip on Blue & Beta and rather buy some t rex variants?

Because T-Rex >>> Velociraptor, especially Blue. :p

Ā 

JK, soon I will have two Rexies and two Atrocies, but no Velo - Time to buy the Blue and Beta Set, now available for 19,99ā‚¬.

8 hours ago, neithan said:

Because T-Rex >>> Velociraptor, especially Blue. :p

Ā 

JK, soon I will have two Rexies and two Atrocies, but no Velo - Time to buy the Blue and Beta Set, now available for 19,99ā‚¬.

Lol. I will get some T-rex variant eventually. I mean sure, Blue and Beta are just amazing but theyā€¦.donā€™t scream for me to buy - I dunno why.

18 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Lol. I will get some T-rex variant eventually. I mean sure, Blue and Beta are just amazing but theyā€¦.donā€™t scream for me to buy - I dunno why.

you dont want to buy an oversized raptor lol?

21 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Maybe because the grey colors with just one blue stripe and some faded beigeĀ looks a bit plain and not eye-catching compared to the colors on previous Blues?

IĀ think that raptors are better for packs/army building than T. Rexes, AND the Beta figure is an exclusive mold so if it were up to me I wouldn't skip that. But hey, that's just my personal opinion

Ā 

Edited by StegoLover

Hey folks. I just got my package today - Triceratops, Giganotosaurus, Atrociraptor, and Therizinosaurus.Ā 

I like them a lot! Tristan (Trike)ā€™s color is much better in my hands than we saw it in picture. Big BoyĀ Giga)ā€™s body is so huge! But I forgot why there is an issue with bump? Is it suppsoed to be ā€œbuilkyā€? Theresa (Therizi) is justā€¦fantastic. I really like her claws that can be possible. I also forgot why the legs are not accurateā€¦ August (Atroci) is pretty simple but very nice. I like his color, just nice.Ā 

Ā 

I hope we would get Brachiosuaurs (maybe teenage form). I mean, look at a new Freinds setā€¦.it has a full-grown giraffe figure! It may be les likely but it will not stop LEGO from doing so in the future.Ā 

On 5/29/2022 at 10:04 PM, DBlegonerd7 said:

Same here regarding whole sets, waiting for the prices to drop a little but more though.

Edited by sahidko

49 minutes ago, sahidko said:

Same here regarding whole sets, waiting for the prices to drop a little but more though.

Exactly. And I donā€™t feel the whole sets worthy for my space / storage tho Ā I really like collectin any animal molds and adding them to my animal kingdom.Ā 

14 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Theresa (Therizi) is justā€¦fantastic. I really like her claws that can be possible. I also forgot why the legs are not accurateā€¦

Ā 

It's because she isn't supposed to have a sickle claw, but Lego doesn't care about accuracy and reuses every mold they can.

14 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Hey folks. I just got my package today - Triceratops, Giganotosaurus, Atrociraptor, and Therizinosaurus.Ā 

I like them a lot! Tristan (Trike)ā€™s color is much better in my hands than we saw it in picture. Big BoyĀ Giga)ā€™s body is so huge! But I forgot why there is an issue with bump? Is it suppsoed to be ā€œbuilkyā€? Theresa (Therizi) is justā€¦fantastic. I really like her claws that can be possible. I also forgot why the legs are not accurateā€¦ August (Atroci) is pretty simple but very nice. I like his color, just nice.Ā 

Ā 

Did you come up with those dinosaur names yourself? Also, the atrociraptor squad have legit names

3 hours ago, StegoLover said:

It's because she isn't supposed to have a sickle claw, but Lego doesn't care about accuracy and reuses every mold they can.

Did you come up with those dinosaur names yourself? Also, the atrociraptor squad have legit names

Paleontological-ly, IĀ looked up Therizinosaurus and it said each first toe were up in order to balance its weight. Sickle-toes kinda make sense.

Ye, I did come up with names. I really donā€™t care about legit names. I did nickname Indromimius rex ā€œSnowballā€, lol.

2 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Paleontological-ly, IĀ looked up Therizinosaurus and it said each first toe were up in order to balance its weight. Sickle-toes kinda make sense.

Ā 

Well, that's probably not true, or you looked at another dinosaur, since on every picture or fossil i've seen of him, he clearly doesn't have it, and since this one is based on the Theri from dominion, you can just say it's inaccurate

39 minutes ago, StegoLover said:

Well, that's probably not true, or you looked at another dinosaur, since on every picture or fossil i've seen of him, he clearly doesn't have it, and since this one is based on the Theri from dominion, you can just say it's inaccurate

Wellā€¦ I gues I would ask my paleontologistĀ friend Ā but itā€™s real shame that he is not around here lately. FYI - science is not absolutely accurate.Ā 

I never said ā€œsickleā€ in my post you just quoted. So - I still donā€™t see any issue with these first toes being inaccurate. But Baryonyxā€™s toes are very inaccurate. I guess TLG would do it right later thenā€¦.

Edited by DBlegonerd7

On 5/31/2022 at 12:20 PM, neithan said:

Time to buy the Blue and Beta Set, now available for 19,99ā‚¬.

Wouldn't wait too long buyingĀ 76946Ā Blue & Beta Velociraptor Capture. With the RRP of it being raised from 29,99ā‚¬ to 34,99ā‚¬ it may be difficult to get it for that price again. That's why I got it for myself this week as well.

Edited by Dazz