Clone OPatra

Jurassic World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

21 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Oh and I love Lucca’s Lego dinosaur artworks. They look so great - Lego should hire him to desgin dinosaurs. 

True, I'm following him a lot these days, his dinosaur concepts are so amazing and accurate, but with a Lego-ish style and it's so perfect! But I guess it would destroy the budget for the theme, although I prefer quality over quantity. 

15 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

LEGO Giganotosaurus and Therizinosaurus | Jurassic Park | Know Your Meme

Yeah it is small, but, I mean it could work for Spinosaurus. Just needs a new head mold and the newer indominus arms and it would be new species that a lot of people want, and I would literally die for the lost world and jurassic park 3 sets.

Imagine it would have had the Baryonyx head :pir_tong2: I think it would be interesting to see a neck piece too, and it could be reused for a future Parasaurolophus or Stegosaurus

A nice set for TLW could be a sort of diorama set in the woods with the first Stego encounter of Ian and Sarah

8 hours ago, StegoLover said:

Imagine it would have had the Baryonyx head :pir_tong2: I think it would be interesting to see a neck piece too, and it could be reused for a future Parasaurolophus or Stegosaurus

A nice set for TLW could be a sort of diorama set in the woods with the first Stego encounter of Ian and Sarah

Baryonyx's head wouldn't fit well, just because they both have long crocodilian snouts doesn't mean they are the same. There are differences like Spinosaurus being bigger, or the little Allosaurus crests that the Jurassic Park Spinosaurus has etc.

I would love that lol, it would be so cool with the flowing water and the log and just general foliage. Maybe a redwoods tree and of course the Minifigures of Ian Malcolm, Sarah Harding, Nick Van Owen and Eddie Carr. And of course the Stegosaurus, maybe even the baby Stegosaurus.

Ashnflash has obtained most of the Jurassic Park sets, including the Giganotosaurus & Therizinosaurus Attack. some clearer images of the box are up on his channel and we should see a review soon.

1 hour ago, CodFather1 said:

Ashnflash has obtained most of the Jurassic Park sets, including the Giganotosaurus & Therizinosaurus Attack. some clearer images of the box are up on his channel and we should see a review soon.

Oh cool, thank you

https://www.bigw.com.au/product/lego-jurassic-world-t-rex-atrociraptor-dinosaur-breakout-76948/p/204392

Big W has this up but only if you search, 'lego jurassic world atrociraptor', and I tried a couple other 2022 sets with a couple other stores but nothings coming up. Even searching lego jurassic world on big w's website, it doesn't come up with the set, even though through that link up there it takes me to it haha. Guess they accidently released it or something.

so there is a listing of an auction on ebay for 76944 which means more stores are putting them out in person and not online which means u could find a set at a local store

36 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

so there is a listing of an auction on ebay for 76944 which means more stores are putting them out in person and not online which means u could find a set at a local store

oh cool, like CodFather1 has stated, Ashnflash has found most of the sets in store. But I feel its just the american region right?

13 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

oh cool, like CodFather1 has stated, Ashnflash has found most of the sets in store. But I feel its just the american region right?

Nah the one I found on eBay was from the uk which means more stores in person are putting them out

i think u just need to look around and call around a bit if u want them early

Guys you'll never believe this, I got bored and went on the lego store again, and i went on the jurassic park set and thought it was weird it released may 6 instead of april 17 like the other sets and then i saw the giganotosaurus art work from the box art but as like a banner!!

I can't upload the screenshot because it takes up too much space and it won't let me send it but go on the lego store yourself and scroll down on the jurassic park set, do you think they'll reveal it soon?

4 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

Nah the one I found on eBay was from the uk which means more stores in person are putting them out

i think u just need to look around and call around a bit if u want them early

Ah, thats cool. Can't be bothered though haha. I'll just wait.

also https://www.lego.com/en-au/product/t-rex-breakout-76956 

1 minute ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Huh “preorder” back up again?

uh, well i think the US lego shop stopped preorders for the jurassic park set for a while if thats what you mean? But i sent the link because if you scroll down you can see the giganotosaurus 

14 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

But i sent the link because if you scroll down you can see the giganotosaurus 

I don’t see anything?

The Giganotosaurus & Therizinosaurus Attack review is up on Ashnflash's channel. The only real complaint I have with the set is that the colours of the Giganotosaurus don't look great to me, though that may just be the lighting.

2 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I don’t see anything?

Really? It should be there, like the thumbnail of the video I think it was. Well I mean it's really nothing exclusive, just the artwork of the Giganotosaurus which can be seen on the Giganotosaurus set itself

36 minutes ago, CodFather1 said:

The Giganotosaurus & Therizinosaurus Attack review is up on Ashnflash's channel. The only real complaint I have with the set is that the colours of the Giganotosaurus don't look great to me, though that may just be the lighting.

Yeah, I can see what you mean, but honestly I kinda like the swampy dark green and black, it reminds me of mint lol. My complaint would probably be the lack of a hair piece for Alan Grant, I was hoping they would just recolour Owens hair grey and have the hairpiece as a little bonus in the set like what they do sometimes. But at least younger Alan grant has his hair piece in the Jurassic Park set lol.

Ashnflash has shown a lot of good angles in the set, and I change my mind about the Giganotosaurus's body being used for Spinosaurus, it would not fit, at all lol. It slopes way too early and generally it's just too, spiky for a Spinosaurus sail

Actually both Lego and Mattel have like the exact same colours for the Giganotosaurus, so maybe it isn't grey in the movie?

The Jurassic World Dominion Toys Are Here to Stomp All Over Your  Responsible Budgeting

Also on YouTube there are now ever-increasing reviews for the sets, the Jurassic Park set has so much detail I love it lol

On 3/27/2022 at 11:45 AM, StegoLover said:

Nice that you went through all that, but... 'Flying dinosaur thingy'??? Couldn't you just say the normal names?

I'm sorry but so bad with Dinosaur names :grin:..

And there is this controversy about how accurate actually those species are. So are raptors actually raptors or not? It's like you'd refer to Yoda as an elephant.
I know it's fiction but as it links to science in many ways I look at it closer.

anyway:
my god.. I wasn't the biggest fan of the diorama set but using stickers for the eyes is a huge shame. I think otherwise it would be a great base for a brick built T-Rex if modified slightly (belly, arms).

The biggest set I find quite interesting - the builds while not perfect are rather unique and seem useful for many settings. Even the helicopter looks unique, useful and colour consistent.

Edited by Kim-Kwang-Seok

I completely forgot about the fact that these types of sets get unique instructions, I remember the last Jurassic Park set had a few pages of like, about the designers etc, so I wonder if there'll be anything special in these. Also the foliage artwork looks great, so sharp and I love the aesthetic, really compliments the Jurassic Park logo, which looks really nice here too lol.

It’s a bit less exciting after we’ve already seen a video review but there’s now official pictures of the biggest set! 

I have to say the red parts and headpiece of the Therazinosaurus look really good in official pictures 

30 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

It’s a bit less exciting after we’ve already seen a video review but there’s now official pictures of the biggest set! 

I have to say the red parts and headpiece of the Therazinosaurus look really good in official pictures 

where

Is it me or did I see the change of Jurassic World logo on Lego S@H?

I mea of course this new color of the logo on the website matches with Dominion’s logo’s color scheme.  But I thought the metallic gray logo is “permanent” for this lego theme?

On 4/5/2022 at 8:38 AM, DBlegonerd7 said:

Is it me or did I see the change of Jurassic World logo on Lego S@H?

I mea of course this new color of the logo on the website matches with Dominion’s logo’s color scheme.  But I thought the metallic gray logo is “permanent” for this lego theme?

Well I mean, they are promoting the movie, it makes sense for them to go all out and make the lego themes logo, the dominion logo. Doesn't really matter too much lol

Also someone made a really cool Jurassic Park MOC, they've done a really amazing job on it

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcAztMLs9u2/?utm_medium=copy_link