Clone OPatra

Jurassic World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

11 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Yeah although I suppose they needed that t rex set to get more sales since most people would prioritise the 'better' sets. Though you might be able to just buy 2 more orange Atrociraptors seperatly. The thing about me, I am a sort of perfectionist lol, I want to keep my collection pure and to a standard of 1 of every set per wave, with minor exceptions being I have an extra 2019 Dilophosaurus set boxed and extra 2020 baby Dinosaurs lab set boxed. So it's my fault if the theme dies after this year and they never make a set with the others, but whatever. 

Also the baby triceratops skull from the small Atrociraptor set connects to that weird skelton thing from the t rex set. So that's cool.

Yeah, I thought that was a nice touch. Not only do the sets connect via a clip but together they complete a small dino skeleton. It then makes sense why there is a random baby triceratops skull in the $20 set.

13 hours ago, Koolkoalas said:

bruv it hasn’t been revealed it’s only been leaked just with rlly good images the reveal from lego comes tmrw

Well, your "sources" were wrong I guess.

It's not up on LEGO's instructions, like the Star Wars sets that are getting revealed today.

1 hour ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Do you guys think we'll ever get the other two Atrociraptors?

No.

3 hours ago, brickhead_07 said:

And minifigs, I think.

Yeah, but not as much as dinosaurs. Just look at the quality of this wave.

All the dinosaurs are absolutely fantastic. So many new moulds and fantastic printing all around. 

Half the minifigures look mediocre at best, while the other half is just okay.

8 minutes ago, ToaDraco said:

Yeah, I thought that was a nice touch. Not only do the sets connect via a clip but together they complete a small dino skeleton. It then makes sense why there is a random baby triceratops skull in the $20 set.

Yeah haha, multiple Jurassic World sets connecting is something I've wanted for a long time, so it's nice they've done it. Yeah that skull made no sense haha

20 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Well, your "sources" were wrong I guess.

It's not up on LEGO's instructions, like the Star Wars sets that are getting revealed today.

I also said it could be revealed the day it releases

1 hour ago, Koolkoalas said:

I also said it could be revealed the day it releases

Yes you did but your claim is still sketchy.

if the set is going to be released on the day it’s supposed to be, it’s just a common sense - Giga set go with the rest of the sets hitting shelves.

Well, we will have to wait and see. 

Considering this last Dominion set is now widely available to view, let’s please stop with the countdowns of when it will be unveiled. For all intensive purposes the set has already been “revealed”—there’s no need to continue debating this. 

Agreed with Nemo.

Okay, here is my list of top 5 BEST dinosaurs.

1.) Giganotosaurus 

2.) Queztalcoatlus

3.) Therizinosaurus 

4.) Atriocrpator

5.) Pyroraptor 

Honorable mention: Blue and Beta (don’t get me wrong, Blue is still oversized but it has amazing colors finally)

4 minutes ago, Captain Nemo said:

Considering this last Dominion set is now widely available to view, let’s please stop with the countdowns of when it will be unveiled. For all intensive purposes the set has already been “revealed”—there’s no need to continue debating this. 

tru

also hi 

also where’s guyon like the guy who was doing all the leaks

22 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

also where’s guyon like the guy who was doing all the leaks

Don't think anyone knows, he might just want to take a break from eurobricks who knows. Would be nice for him to return, would love his thoughts on this wave

5 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Don't think anyone knows, he might just want to take a break from eurobricks who knows. Would be nice for him to return, would love his thoughts on this wave

Actually someone said he has account in Brickset and it is/was active. The last time I heard was late Feb/early March. 

The Gigantasaurus looks amazing. No way I'm ever going to pay whatever the insane price for the set is though but at least LEGO did a great job on the mold and colors.

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Actually someone said he has account in Brickset and it is/was active. The last time I heard was late Feb/early March. 

Oh thats cool

37 minutes ago, Maple said:

The Gigantasaurus looks amazing. No way I'm ever going to pay whatever the insane price for the set is though but at least LEGO did a great job on the mold and colors.

haha, i'm prepared to see a $260 price tag on it, i'm not going to eat in april haha

20 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Oh thats coo

Yeah but we don’t have any idea if he will return or not lol.

Still weird to me we’re not getting a minifig of Dodgson *huh* As kitbashed as he was, we did get Mills in the largest FK set, and that one seemed like a much less important villain in the grand scheme of things compared to what Dodgson appears to be :shrug_oh_well: Couldn’t have sacrificed one of the three Kaylas or Rainns or one of the twenty precious Owens/Claires for him, could we :tongue:

3 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Still weird to me we’re not getting a minifig of Dodgson *huh* As kitbashed as he was, we did get Mills in the largest FK set, and that one seemed like a much less important villain in the grand scheme of things compared to what Dodgson appears to be :shrug_oh_well: Couldn’t have sacrificed one of the three Kaylas or Rainns or one of the twenty precious Owens/Claires for him, could we :tongue:

“We spared some expense” -Lego (not actual quote)

”only the best is good enough” - Lego 

17 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

What's even funnier is that it's not like we didn't get any antagonists. 

We got three Rainns, one Soyona, Henry Wu, and three random guards. But no main antagonist.

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

What's even funnier is that it's not like we didn't get any antagonists. 

We got three Rainns, one Soyona, Henry Wu, and three random guards. But no main antagonist.

And no generic civilians. 

I was really looking forward to the biggest set of this wave, but sadly both Dinosaurs really disappoint me.

The Giganotosaurus looks completely off with this strange and unrealistic ridge on the back. What the heck is this supposed to be? Also the eye painting makes this Dino look very sleepy and not very menacing.

The Therizinosaurus also looks off and not very cool to me.

Pyroraptor & Dilophosaurus Transport is probably the only set I will get...

Alright, so how would you guys all the dinosaurs from this wave? For me it would be:

1. Giganotosaurus - it may not be a perfectly accurate representation, but it's my favourite LEGO dinosaur ever

2. Therizinosaurus - I love it, the joints above the claws look awkward tho

3. Quetzalcoatlus - nearly perfect, it would be nice if it had a posable neck tho

4. Pyroraptor - such a lovely mould, although it has too much dark orange

5. Blue - they finally managed to get her right

6. Dilophosaurus - although it's a repeat, it's hard to make this one better

7. Atrociraptor (76945) - the white looks dope

8. Atrociraptor (76948) - slightly worse than the other one

9. Beta - great new mould

10. Triceratops - love the looks, although we know they just cheaped out on a Sinoceratops

11. Pteranodon - I love the colours, but nothing too exciting

12. Baby dinosaurs - nothing interesting, but they are a nice addition

13. T. rex (76948) - those colours ain't it

14. T. rex (76944) - simply awful

2 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Oh thats cool

haha, i'm prepared to see a $260 price tag on it, i'm not going to eat in april haha

*Looks up AUD prices*

Yikes, that's about right. I'll hope for a sale, the last two huge sets were on sale in the USA.

5 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Agreed with Nemo.

Okay, here is my list of top 5 BEST dinosaurs.

1.) Giganotosaurus 

2.) Queztalcoatlus

3.) Therizinosaurus 

4.) Atriocrpator

5.) Pyroraptor 

Honorable mention: Blue and Beta (don’t get me wrong, Blue is still oversized but it has amazing colors finally)

Any reason you’ve put Pyroraptor below all the others? The only flaws I can see with it is the limited articulation and the head feathers seem kinda straight and rigid 

I’m asking because it’s one of my favourites and I’m getting that set first for the Dilo too :classic:

2 hours ago, wollolo said:

I was really looking forward to the biggest set of this wave, but sadly both Dinosaurs really disappoint me.

The Giganotosaurus looks completely off with this strange and unrealistic ridge on the back. What the heck is this supposed to be? Also the eye painting makes this Dino look very sleepy and not very menacing.

The Therizinosaurus also looks off and not very cool to me.

Pyroraptor & Dilophosaurus Transport is probably the only set I will get...

I’m not in love with Giga’s back but that’s on the movie design - I love everything else about it 

Personally, I consider this new set to be the best ever created for the Jurassic World range. I wasn't expecting anything from the giganotosaurus but I was pleasantly surprised by this new body and the head of the indominus doesn't bother me, I would even say that it suits him well. The therizinosaur has a perfectly molded head and the choice of its claws is, of course, debatable but they suit me perfectly. When it comes to construction, I confess to having a penchant for the tower and the helicopter. The front of the lab is a bit messy, but the interior is much more detailed. This set will join my shelf with the capture of Blue and Beta.

7 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Yeah I definitely find that incredibly odd considering he's supposed to be the main villain. I fully expected him to be in the biggest set but instead we just got Wu, which is great but we need Dodgson. 

"Dodgson, Dodgson, we don't have Dodgson here!"