Clone OPatra

Jurassic World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Maple said:

I hope it's a lot better than season 4.

Walmart.com has the $40 sets for preorder in case anyone wants to waste their time preordering.

Hopefully lol, season 4 was just too un-jurassic, you know what I mean? Like I fits more with something like star wars because of the robots. Although the brads (pretty sure that's what they are called, otherwise it's bret or something) weren't as bad as I expected, it was the Brad X which I didn't expect lol.

Haha true, I mean I preordered Jurassic World Evolution 2 back in October or whenever it was and got a little pre-order bonus content so in that regard it was worth pre-ordering lol

1 hour ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Hopefully lol, season 4 was just too un-jurassic, you know what I mean? Like I fits more with something like star wars because of the robots. Although the brads (pretty sure that's what they are called, otherwise it's bret or something) weren't as bad as I expected, it was the Brad X which I didn't expect lol.

Haha true, I mean I preordered Jurassic World Evolution 2 back in October or whenever it was and got a little pre-order bonus content so in that regard it was worth pre-ordering lol

I didn't mind the dog robots, the dinosaur robots were just eye rolling.

But worse, there weren't enough dinosaurs. The whole island is built for dinosaurs in different climates yet there are less than 10 dinosaurs in the whole thing. It's really wild. And the 'cliffhanger'... damn.... :wall:

Is the 5th season supposed to be the last?

Edited by Maple

14 minutes ago, Maple said:

But worse, there weren't enough dinosaurs. The whole island is built for dinosaurs in different climates yet there are less than 10 dinosaurs in the whole thing. It's really wild. And the 'cliffhanger'... damn.... :wall:

Isn’t it bizarre when you have DINOSAURS to utilise that we feel the need to mess about with them, like they’re not awesome enough ?

i know it sounds far fetched but 3 star wars sets are predicted to be revealed on march 24th at a walmart press event kinda thing and if they reveal those sets who’s not to say they won’t reveal the set then. also yes ik i obsess about this too much but gotta do something to keep my mind off my test that i did recently that decides my future in the world

3 hours ago, williejm said:

Isn’t it bizarre when you have DINOSAURS to utilise that we feel the need to mess about with them, like they’re not awesome enough ?

This.

6 hours ago, Maple said:

Yeah same.

That is true, I think Camp Cretaceous came out on the day I had a long work shift so I was struggling to stay awake while watching it haha, I can't exactly remember the last few episodes too well.

As we are aware, it's set to be the last. As the theory goes there was only meant to be 3 seasons but due to its unexpected success DreamWorks quickly made another 2 seasons.

1 hour ago, AxolotlPlays said:

As we are aware, it's set to be the last. As the theory goes there was only meant to be 3 seasons but due to its unexpected success DreamWorks quickly made another 2 seasons.

They should have stuck to three seasons. :laugh:

It was a hit. Great, then make another cartoon series. I hope there are many more shows because I have a feeling after JW3 there will need to be some more fill ins to it as there is a huge dinosaur base in the trailer.

5 minutes ago, Maple said:

They should have stuck to three seasons. :laugh:

It was a hit. Great, then make another cartoon series. I hope there are many more shows because I have a feeling after JW3 there will need to be some more fill ins to it as there is a huge dinosaur base in the trailer.

Haha yeah, whatever it's what it is.

I mean maybe, but I would prefer a live action Jurassic World series, that would be amazing, could you imagine that Hammond tv show pitch ages ago. I would love that, like the 1994 Isla nublar cleanup and the workers telling stories of how Hammond came to be and that tiny elephant and then you could have dinosaur attacks since it's after Jurassic Park not before.

Edited by AxolotlPlays

Going back on topic, the shop jbspielwarren posted a picture of the JW instructions and there’s a picture of all the sets at the back - but they’ve covered a set at the top with a watermark :snicker:

This does mean that set 76949 us coming with the rest, as others has said. I think we’ll see a blurry pic from instructions in the coming week, depending if shops or Lego ambassadors start getting sets early to review 

It's so infuriating that someone can officially show us the set, yet they've covered it :grin:

Hope someone else manages to get a set early and shows us the full page.

56 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Going back on topic, the shop jbspielwarren posted a picture of the JW instructions and there’s a picture of all the sets at the back - but they’ve covered a set at the top with a watermark :snicker:

This does mean that set 76949 us coming with the rest, as others has said. I think we’ll see a blurry pic from instructions in the coming week, depending if shops or Lego ambassadors start getting sets early to review 

Oh lol that's a bit annoying haha, thanks for the info!

Question, where would I find the image of the instructions lol? I am looking on the site and can't seem to find it haha, thanks

Edited by AxolotlPlays

37 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Question, where would I find the image of the instructions lol? I am looking on the site and can't seem to find it haha, thanks

Instagram most recent post under #legoleaks

Just now, Koolkoalas said:

Instagram most recent post under #legoleaks

Cheers

never before have I been so annoyed at a hashtag haha

On the plus side they show what the two sets look like connected

3 hours ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Awesome, thank you for letting u s know! :)

okay i now have 2 guesses for dates from 1 source the more likely one is worse

the first is that on the 24th of march when walmart does a press thing and a couple sets get revealed 

the second is unfortunately more likely which is the set will be revealed the day it is released on the 17th of april but they say leak images are coming soon

you can make out what appears to be a white feet at the bottom of the image. Albino Giganotosaurus? 😂

5 minutes ago, Bababricks said:

you can make out what appears to be a white feet at the bottom of the image. Albino Giganotosaurus? 😂

Another one of the white Atrociraptors perhaps?

8 minutes ago, Bababricks said:

Is it easy to judge based on the size of that foot?

1 hour ago, Bababricks said:

Maybe therizinosaurus is reusing indoraptor body pieces and it has a sickle claw which you can't see haha. 

3 hours ago, Bababricks said:

It's not a white foot. It could very well be tan, or another light colour.

Or just printed claws on a foot.

Jbspeilwarren has posted a review of the Atrociraptor set on his YouTube channel, and said that he would post the other sets in the coming days so maybe he might show the Giganotosaurus set if he goes through the instructions just right lol. Probably won't but it's worth trying.

I’d just like to ask as the sets release soon. What sets is everyone getting 

im going to get the:

giga and therizinosaurus set

the quetzalcoatlus set

the white atrociraptor set

and the blue and beta set

and the pero raptor set

2 hours ago, Koolkoalas said:

I’d just like to ask as the sets release soon. What sets is everyone getting 

im going to get the:

giga and therizinosaurus set

the quetzalcoatlus set

the white atrociraptor set

and the blue and beta set

and the pero raptor set

For me, I will get Quetacoatlus Ambush Plane, and Giga set. I will get dinosaurs from sets - I don’t care about minifigures or builds. 

3 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Jbspeilwarren has posted a review of the Atrociraptor set on his YouTube channel, and said that he would post the other sets in the coming days so maybe he might show the Giganotosaurus set if he goes through the instructions just right lol. Probably won't but it's worth trying.

Well, he is lucky for getting sets earlier before we could get some…

Someone called traskiloforever has posted a picture of what could very well be the Lego Therazinosaurus on Instagram under the new hashtags 

It looks very dark in colour and it’s just no art so I’m not 100% sure that is real or where it came from.