Clone OPatra

Jurassic World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

huh, interesting sets, they look pretty cool, Lego spared no expense with this wave haha

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

cheers

geez, the prices seem to be a bit higher than usual for sure haha, whatever, im literally gonna spend $1000 on these all together, gonna hurt my wallet like hell lol

1 minute ago, StegoLover said:

So, are these all the sets for this year?

There's also the biggest set, 76949 for 130€, reportedly including a Giganotosaurus and a Therizinosaurus. 

They'll reveal it on a later date 

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

There's also the biggest set, 76949 for 130€, reportedly including a Giganotosaurus and a Therizinosaurus. 

was that polybag leak fake? i think i remember something about that

What’s that - 4 new dinos (with new moulds- pyroraptor, atrociraptor, baby velociraptor, quetzalcoatlus) : and two big ones still to come? 
Pretty happy with that - and some of the figures (and figure parts) look really useful too. Great recolours if old dinos too.

Slightly disappointed at the paucity of veggie-sauruses (plus ca change), and a minor quibble is that this is by far the ‘whitest’ roster of minifigures in JW in a long time.

9 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

huh, interesting sets, they look pretty cool, Lego spared no expense with this wave haha

cheers

geez, the prices seem to be a bit higher than usual for sure haha, whatever, im literally gonna spend $1000 on these all together, gonna hurt my wallet like hell lol

No expense spared by you either 

The Atrociraptor set is fantastic. The build is really nice, love the Atrociraptor and unqiuely coloured baby dinos. Minifigures are a nice addition. 

The Pteranodon set is actually really nice. Love the colouring of the dino, both minifigs are exclusive, and the builds look good, even for 4+ standards.

The T. rex set is... weak. T. rex looks awful, hate the colouring. Minfiigures are good tho, all of them exclusive yet again. The builds aren't that bad either, it just feels really empty for a 50€ set.

Kinda disappointed that we only got one herbivore... But for what we got, most of the sets look cool

Same. It’s also my least favourite reprint/recolour of the wave. 

Just now, BrickBob Studpants said:

…why do four different characters have the exact same hairpiece? :wacko: It‘s not like they didn‘t have any other choices :tongue:

Literally, what in the actual hell. How can you mess up something this bad. LEGO has a HUGE variety of hairpieces.

…why do four different characters have the exact same hairpiece? :wacko: It‘s not like they didn‘t have any other choices :tongue:

Women’s hair is an afterthought, evidently. Or they all go to the same stylist who has very limited range.

35 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

sucks that there's no Dodgson tho. We get three Rainns, and no main villain...

Indeed. „Dodgson, we‘ve got NO Dodgson here“ :sad:

Indeed. „Dodgson, we‘ve got NO Dodgson here“ :sad:

see, nobody cares :cry_happy:

Edited by AxolotlPlays

I do not know what to think about these sets. I was very happy with the first reveals, but out of the new reveals, I only like the arena set. It is a shame that the 4+ sets have exclusive figures, I feel a little hesistant about buying those sets. If Lego seriously manages to not put a dodgson figure in the 130 euros set, I will be severely dissapointed.

I hope the therizino (if included) is not non-articulating

4 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

And why does Zia have Tina‘s overused faceprint? What happened to her 2018 print? Or did she lose the glasses in-between films :tongue:

huh, interesting also franklin is missing his glasses aswell also they both could have gotten contacts?

Edited by AxolotlPlays

What a great wave for dinosaurs - maybe one of the best for builds too

I love the extra size variation that has been introduced for therapods - the Pyroraptor, Atrociraptor and juvenile raptor are all amazing in design but with the Dilophosaurus as well that means a lot of dinos without much posability for play and displays

Wasn't there also a 100€ to be revealed? Because the T. rex/Atrociraptor set is 80€

I think that's the Jurassic Park vignette set

*Carnivores

Haha sorry, one of my weaknesses is that most of my favourite prehistoric animals are predators, at least until the Pleistocene! 

At least with the Triceratops and Therazinosaurus that'll mean there's two herbivores this wave, and maybe there'll finally be a Pachycephalosaurus next year

3 minutes ago, sahidko said:

Touche. Well the wait continues it seems. :D

True 

1 minute ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Haha sorry, one of my weaknesses is that most of my favourite prehistoric animals are predators, at least until the Pleistocene! 

At least with the Triceratops and Therazinosaurus that'll mean there's two herbivores this wave, and maybe there'll finally be a Pachycephalosaurus next year

Yes! And a Stegosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Brachiosausus, Apatosaurus, Corythosaurus... :wink::wink::wink: