Clone OPatra

Jurassic World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, sahidko said:

My only hope is to get some new herbivores.

Same I really want a Stegosaurus haha.

Also I would like to backtrack a little, the three leaked sets will probably be apart of the 6 sets revealed soon (if that leak is true of course), so three new sets and more images of sets we know, which isn't bad whatsoever just now there's a less chance for new species (aside from Giganotosaurus obviously)

4 hours ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Oh no, looks like I’m going to have to wait longer to see that Giganotosaurus :cry_sad:

The only other animals I’m interested in seeing now are Dimetrodon and Therazinosaurus and I think that some of the other sets won’t come with a new Dino, just recolours 

How could you think of Dimetrodon??? To my knowledge it didn't even appear anywhere...

14 minutes ago, sahidko said:

My only hope is to get some new herbivores.

I am with you!!!

Btw we are basically in a countdown hype right now lol

Edited by StegoLover

12 minutes ago, StegoLover said:

How could you think of Dimetrodon??? To my knowledge it didn't even appear anywhere...

I am with you!!!

pretty sure dimetrodon was officially revealed, if not it was leaked like a year or so ago, it has an official render in a board game

24 minutes ago, StegoLover said:

I am with you!!!

There's loads of Dominion toys that have leaked of Dimetrodon - because it will be a new species for this film I think it will have more of a merchandising push than other species such as Parasepholosaurus or Moros Intrepidus - also because there seems to be a much higher toy demand for carnivores than herbivores. So after Therazinosaurus, I think Dimetrodon has the second-highest chance of being a new species included in Lego.

My theory is that the Giga set comes from the climax of the film and is some sort of big playset with a vehicle, like the original Indominus Rex set - I can't see Dimetrodon having its own set but I think it could be included here, alongside an old Alan Grant figure

Also, there are now extra pictures of the 3 already-leaked sets on #legojurassicworld and the #legoleaks tabs on instagram. The highlights are some sort of cage in the Blue set, another view of the Quetzalcoatlus and a better look at the facade in the Rex set - there seems to be some sort of holding pen for Rexy there

So that implies no new dino moulds other than the ones we have seen. Also seen ‘dinosaur nursery’ listed on IG by brickfanatics 

That Delacourt guy seems important, since he’s in at least two sets (and he’s a named character). Perhaps Dodgson’s main henchman or something? :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

1 minute ago, sahidko said:

Basing purely on the set names they sound boring. :/

Hey, you better save your judgement later until you see sets! :)

3 minutes ago, sahidko said:

Basing purely on the set names they sound boring. :/

Nah, they sound like typical ways to make more common/popular dinos available at a lower price point 

1 minute ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

That Delacourt guy seems important, since he’s in at least two sets (and he’s a named character). Perhaps Dodgson’s main henchman or something? :shrug_oh_well:

Yeah I would assume so, also the woman in that t rex and Atrociraptor set is probably also working for biosyn

1 minute ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I hope we get a wider range of vehicles in what's left.

More different trucks!

Just now, williejm said:

Nah, they sound like typical ways to make more common/popular dinos available at a lower price point 

For me personally that means the same. :) But i understand that those sets are not made for me.

7 minutes ago, Bababricks said:

Yes which will be officially unveiled in the coming hours.

Question, is there an exact time? Or is it just a rough estimate like in an hour or so?

4 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Hey, you better save your judgement later until you see sets! :)

No, he's right, I read the descriptions of the sets and there doesn't seem to be anything new, whether in figurines or in dinosaurs.

Just now, sahidko said:

For me personally that means the same. :) But i understand that those sets are not made for me.

That’s refreshingly self-aware for a lego forum 😜

5 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

He's in three, actually. 

1 minute ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Question, is there an exact time? Or is it just a rough estimate like in an hour or so?

In 1 hour

8 minutes ago, williejm said:

Also seen ‘dinosaur nursery’ listed on IG by brickfanatics 

Isn’t that a Duplo set though? :laugh:

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

He's in three, actually. 

Wow, must be quite a prominent character then :shrug_oh_well: Scott Haze’s character I assume?

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

Just now, Bababricks said:

In 1 hour

Cool, thank you! Also small coincidence, this will be my 484th post, which is the same number as the bus I take lol