Clone OPatra

Jurassic World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

32 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Yeah it seems to be the exact same mold as that one-piece Dilophosaurus. 

I can't find any comparison pictures of that previous Dilo next to the raptors but I assume that Dilo and Pyroraptor will be smaller than the multi-piece raptors, like how that old Ceolyphisis piece was smaller? 

Yeah, they seem smaller to me but the image is little tricky for me to tell. 

For anyone who preordered the JP set, does that guarantee any promos at time of release? Or how does that work with promos? I’m interested in potentially preordering, but I wanted to clarify that first. 

16 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

For anyone who preordered the JP set, does that guarantee any promos at time of release? Or how does that work with promos? I’m interested in potentially preordering, but I wanted to clarify that first. 

If you preorder the sets now and buy something in stock you will get the current promos. If you preorder during double points you will get double points. But I don't know about physical promos. I haven't preordered enough as it's a bit of a waste of time to me.

3 minutes ago, Maple said:

If you preorder the sets now and buy something in stock you will get the current promos. If you preorder during double points you will get double points. But I don't know about physical promos. I haven't preordered enough as it's a bit of a waste of time to me.

Yeah. I mean, I figured that with current promo. I was more wondering if I will get the April promos if I order the set now or not.

23 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

Yeah. I mean, I figured that with current promo. I was more wondering if I will get the April promos if I order the set now or not.

Being you have no idea what those will be, why do you want to preorder so badly?

5 hours ago, Felkin said:

The T-Rex should be dark tan, not reddish brown in my opinion, plus it would make the grey joint pieces less obvious. Everything else about the set is awesome though, so I might try to MOD Rexy when I get it.

Its feet are awful imho, super blocky, look like something from a cartoonish Minecraft. They totally put me off

also I’m still disappointed that Lego refuses to recolour the ball joint pieces, that light gray is so limiting

5 minutes ago, Maple said:

Being you have no idea what those will be, why do you want to preorder so badly?

I'm likely interested in getting it day one anyway, so I figured pre-ordering or not really doesn't matter, and I was just curious to know how that would work with promos. 

Is it me or “Add to Bag” button just disppeared on T-rex Breakout on Shop@Home? I haven’t preordered it yet. 

18 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Is it me or “Add to Bag” button just disppeared on T-rex Breakout on Shop@Home? I haven’t preordered it yet. 

I think preorders may have sold out :(

53 minutes ago, nikeee516 said:

I think preorders may have sold out :(

Darn it! I wonder if it would be available for preorder later. 

So are they going to reveal 2 sets every week or every couple days or are they going to wait and reveal them all at once

4 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

So are they going to reveal 2 sets every week or every couple days or are they going to wait and reveal them all at once

We don't know.

On 2/13/2022 at 5:36 PM, NoOneOfImportance said:

You will get the promo currently available when your pre-order eventually ships, at least that is what has happened for me in the past.

15 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Hey dblegonerd, there's a Thor set leak called the goat boat haha

Goat Boat set sounds really werid! I know it’s from Marvel theme - it’s for Thor: Love & Thunder. But I don’t think it would include some giant goat molds. Probably brickbuild ones, oh well! Next time then, haha. :) 

12 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Goat Boat set sounds really werid! I know it’s from Marvel theme - it’s for Thor: Love & Thunder. But I don’t think it would include some giant goat molds. Probably brickbuild ones, oh well! Next time then, haha. :) 

Lol fair enough

6 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Lol fair enough

It would be interesting to see a giant goat mold fighting against T-rex, lol.

11 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

It would be interesting to see a giant goat mold fighting against T-rex, lol.

Haha that would look very strange lol

That new Horizon Tallneck set, makes me want a Brachio diorama even more. And now I think it might be feasible, as they've pretty much already done it. Add a grey Ford Explorer, and you're there. My preference is a molded Brachio, but if it'll be an 18+ set like the T-rex, it will prob be brick built

2 hours ago, snoozle said:

That new Horizon Tallneck set, makes me want a Brachio diorama even more. And now I think it might be feasible, as they've pretty much already done it. Add a grey Ford Explorer, and you're there. My preference is a molded Brachio, but if it'll be an 18+ set like the T-rex, it will prob be brick built

Gray Ford Explorer? You mean Jeep?

On 12/23/2021 at 4:52 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Next update to the set list thanks to Stone Wars. One more set, and it's 100€ (and also the price for 76950).

So now we have a three-set gap between 76952 and 76956... more sets? :excited:

76943: TBD 4+ (20€, 94 pcs)
76944: Dominion 4+ (50€, 140 pcs)
76945: Dominion (20€, 169 pcs)
76946: Dominion (30€, 181 pcs)
76947: Dominion (50€, 306 pcs)
76948: Dominion (90€, 466 pcs)
76949: Dominion (130€, 810 pcs)
76950: TBD (45€)
76951: TBD (45€, 254 pcs)
76952: TBD (???)
76956: TBD (100€)

so its cool that we can tick off the three last set numbers now haha, so excited to see what the others could be (-76952 since its still a secret haha)

Edited by AxolotlPlays

40 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

so its cool that we can tick off the three last set numbers now haha, so excited to see what the others could be (-76952 since its still a secret haha)

Wait were more revealed or leaked

I’m curious about 4 missing set numbers between 7692 and 76956

1 hour ago, Koolkoalas said:

Wait were more revealed or leaked

Huh? The list? That has been leaked a while ago….