Clone OPatra

Jurassic World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

OH MY GOD, THIS LOOKS INCREDIBLE!

It's even better than I expected! So many dinosaurs! This makes me excited for the sets beyond human reason.

Didn’t expect them to show this much in the first trailer! :wub: 
The sets can‘t be revealed soon enough

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

20 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Didn’t expect them to show this much in the first trailer! :wub: 
The sets can‘t be revealed soon enough

Right? I expected a smaller teaser trailer like fro Fallen Kingdom, but they want all the way with this one!

Not in a bad way, it's perfect tbh.

7 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Right? I expected a smaller teaser trailer like fro Fallen Kingdom, but they want all the way with this one!

Not in a bad way, it's perfect tbh.

Honestly, this trailer just makes me excited to see what the sets look like. I'm looking forward to seeing how they redesign Alan, Ellie, and Ian for the movie (and how they decide to distribute them in sets). Do we know how many sets we're getting for this?

Tandnbricks has just said there will be a minifig-scale car this year that people have requested before and that TLG stated they couldn‘t release… until now :laugh: It‘s not part of the Speed Champions theme, so could it be a certain vehicle from a certain film….? *oh2*

1 hour ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

Honestly, this trailer just makes me excited to see what the sets look like. I'm looking forward to seeing how they redesign Alan, Ellie, and Ian for the movie (and how they decide to distribute them in sets). Do we know how many sets we're getting for this?

at least 7 I believe

1 hour ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

Eleven, and these are just the ones we know about. There could be more.

I have to say that I'm not a huge fan of Jurassic World. I was disappointed in it compared to Jurassic Park as it felt like a huge step backwards from the original film. Maybe it's the two years of not going out in COVID, maybe it's the return of Sam Neill and Laura Dern (along with Jeff Goldblum), maybe it's the general nostalgia, or maybe because it's actually good, but it does look good. And the sets will hopefully be cool. But it would be lovely to get an original Jurassic Park set in the wave too. Excited to see what's coming.

(Also, I do like the JW LEGO sets and have a few, but mostly for some of the dinos and for my daughter to play with).

Just now, BrickBob Studpants said:

Tandnbricks confirmed it, looks like we might finally get a Ford Explorer! :thumbup:

Oh wow, that would be awesome!

76956: Jurassic Park T. Rex Breakout (100€, April release date)

Includes a brickbuilt T. Rex and two jeeps (one of them flipped by Rexy) and four minifigures. All built on a black stand.

Thanks to @Brick Clicker.

Expect a reveal very soon. *oh2*

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

22 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Includes a brickbuilt T. Rex and two jeeps (one of them flipped by Rexy) and four minifigures. All built on a black stand.

April is a month that will hurt the wallet. I would like to see how lego will make the t rex in brick built at this scale

So that's why 76956 had a separate set number! There's a three-set gap between this and 76952, which is the last rumoured set number for April.

This set sounds like a dream. They really are commiting to 18+ dioramas! First three for Star Wars, and now a Jurassic Park one. The piece count is amazing too!

22 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That would be amazing! Unfortunately no molded T-Rex... but I am Hyped! *oh2*

Just now, BrickBob Studpants said:

The brick-built T-Rex strikes me as odd, but the rest sounds amazing :wub:

I feel like it's a good choice for an 18+ diorama tbh.

The trailer looks really good. I really disliked Fallen Kingdom and feel this should have been 2 movies. Have more time with characters we care about fleshing out the storyline a little more.

One thing I'm worried about, the barn scene with the smoke monster. What was going on there?

Just now, Maple said:

The trailer looks really good. I really disliked Fallen Kingdom and feel this should have been 2 movies. Have more time with characters we care about fleshing out the storyline a little more.

One thing I'm worried about, the barn scene with the smoke monster. What was going on there?

Bruh, that's not a smoke monster :jollyroger:

My guess would be baby Pterodactyls or whatever.

23 minutes ago, Maple said:

These are grasshoppers but i can't go into more detail without spoiler

Ok, I’d completely lost interest in this theme after the disappointment of Fallen Kingdom, but I’m totally back.

Not only did that trailer catch me totally off guard with how good it looks, but that Jurassic Park 18+ set has literally been my dream set since I was 7. If I dig around on the old family computer back home I’m sure I could find some decade old Lego Digital Designer models of exactly what’s supposedly going to be included. 

I know promobricks is as reliable as they come, but if this rumor turns out to be fake, I’m swearing off following the leak side of this community all together :laugh_hard:

1 hour ago, Bababricks said:

These are grasshoppers but i can't go into more detail without spoiler

Oh super grasshoppers. Got it. I kept pausing and couldn't figure it out what in the world those things were.

1 minute ago, Portal Out said:

I know promobricks is as reliable as they come, but if this rumor turns out to be fake, I’m swearing off following the leak side of this community all together :laugh_hard:

Promobricks is pretty much the only place I trust for leaks. The only thing that has be worried is the price is only 100Euro. Seems cheap.

3 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Tandnbricks confirmed it, looks like we might finally get a Ford Explorer! :thumbup:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So that's why 76956 had a separate set number! There's a three-set gap between this and 76952, which is the last rumoured set number for April.

This set sounds like a dream. They really are commiting to 18+ dioramas! First three for Star Wars, and now a Jurassic Park one. The piece count is amazing too!

About time! I’m fine not having that lawyer figure tho. 

3 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

This would be so amazing. I love the idea of it, and the potential for expansion with the JP gates.

Speaking of the gate…. Is it odd to see two brick-built t-rexes?