Clone OPatra

Jurassic World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

If I had to guess, I'd say the sets will be officially revealed around the time they would have originally if the NYTF hadn't been cancelled, so in the middle of February :shrug_oh_well: It's also around the time the trailer supposedly debuts. Nice synergy, if so :classic:

19 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

If I had to guess, I'd say the sets will be officially revealed around the time they would have originally if the NYTF hadn't been cancelled, so in the middle of February :shrug_oh_well: It's also around the time the trailer supposedly debuts. Nice synergy, if so :classic:

Set reveals have been kinda all over the place, just look at Marvel's summer 2021 wave for example. I don't think the middle of February is impossible but it's definitely pretty optimistic :tongue: Got my fingers crossed we'll see them asap though :grin:

7 hours ago, Brick Clicker said:

Jurrasic World is getting a polybag at some point within the next few months:

30390 "Jurrasic World"

Nothing is currently known but given the numbering is a little behind the current polybags it could be a delayed movie based one :)

Awesome, thanks!

I'm eager to see the sets aswell, and how everything will look. There's also the box arts, I wonder if they'll get the amber and black colours

8 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

There's also the box arts, I wonder if they'll get the amber and black colours

Probably the same as Mattels JWD products. The black is for the Amber/Hammond Collection products.

On 1/23/2022 at 10:52 AM, Mr No said:

Looks like we get our first trailer at Super Bowl, at winter olympics we get spots featuring athletes. 

Source?

39 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Source?

I think collect Jurassic made an article

1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Probably the same as Mattels JWD products. The black is for the Amber/Hammond Collection products.

Yeah probably, still cool tho.

45 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Source?

The Olympics spots, 4 of them, were officially announced by NBC/Universal and one has already been released. The Superbowl trailer is still nothing more than speculation.

17 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

The Olympics spots, 4 of them, were officially announced by NBC/Universal and one has already been released. The Superbowl trailer is still nothing more than speculation.

Yeah, I meant the Superbowl one. I have no idea why people act like it's confirmed.

https://jurassicoutpost.com/jurassic-world-dominion-featured-in-winter-olympics-crossover-ad/

This is the article by the way. I'm still gonna wait for someone else to back this up.

30 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah, I meant the Superbowl one. I have no idea why people act like it's confirmed.

https://jurassicoutpost.com/jurassic-world-dominion-featured-in-winter-olympics-crossover-ad/

This is the article by the way. I'm still gonna wait for someone else to back this up.

Direct quote from the article: "it is expected to lead into more traditional film adverts during the NFLs ‘Big Game’ on February 13th."

So nothing is confirmed, this is just a matter of people reading what they want to read instead of what the text actually says and probably some influence from that moronic idiot Brycen Roberts.

i think the new re-print for blue will be pretty cool! I personally liked the 2015 one opposed to the newer 2018 one, however it wasn't terrible! i am looking forward most to a new giga and therizinosaurus!

Well if sets would be released in April, my guess would be between late Feb  and mid March to see offical images. Just my prediction. 

I wonder if we'll get some department of fish and wildlife vehicles/Minifigures amongst the sets, since they were in the prologue, which means they would've been in the final movie if the prologue wasn't unfortunately cut out of dominion.

Doesn't really matter tho, since all the department of fish and wildlife would add, would just be the colours and logo haha.

11 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

I wonder if we'll get some department of fish and wildlife vehicles/Minifigures amongst the sets, since they were in the prologue, which means they would've been in the final movie if the prologue wasn't unfortunately cut out of dominion.

Doesn't really matter tho, since all the department of fish and wildlife would add, would just be the colours and logo haha.

I dunno….I mean of course, Dpeartment of Fish and Wildlife is fictional in that movie but….the department is existing in reality as well. 

I don’t see that it will happen “real-life” governmental departments showing up in sets…. I can’t think of anything if there is any “real-life” governmental departments showing in Lego so please correct me if I’m wrong. 

3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I dunno….I mean of course, Dpeartment of Fish and Wildlife is fictional in that movie but….the department is existing in reality as well. 

I don’t see that it will happen “real-life” governmental departments showing up in sets…. I can’t think of anything if there is any “real-life” governmental departments showing in Lego so please correct me if I’m wrong. 

Thats true, I don't follow other themes too well so I wouldn't be able to tell you if other themes have used real life departments (city just uses generic police etc)

So instead of releasing the trailer now, universal is just gonna tease us with the winter olympics tie-ins haha, but hopefully the trailer is unveiled soon after all the olympic promos are done

11 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

So instead of releasing the trailer now, universal is just gonna tease us with the winter olympics tie-ins haha, but hopefully the trailer is unveiled soon after all the olympic promos are done

Super Bowl most likely, if not there then it's delayed. 

Happy International Lego Day, folks!

1 hour ago, Mr No said:

Yeah, it may make sense for Super Bowl. I am pretty sure everyone lose their patience over this long-waiting trailer. 

9 hours ago, Mr No said:

If fallen kingdom has anything to say about it, then yes, Superbowl is a very likely candidate.

8 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Happy International Lego Day, folks!

Yeah, it may make sense for Super Bowl. I am pretty sure everyone lose their patience over this long-waiting trailer. 

Happy international Lego day! I've never heard of it before haha.

If we don't get the first trailer for the Super Bore then when exactly does everyone think we will get a trailer? The movie comes out in 5 months and we have seen very little.

45 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Happy international Lego day! I've never heard of it before haha.

Shockingly, no one said “happy international lego day” here (except you and me) when it’s January 28th. What shame on lego fans.

37 minutes ago, Maple said:

If we don't get the first trailer for the Super Bore then when exactly does everyone think we will get a trailer? The movie comes out in 5 months and we have seen very little.

I will tell you a secret - no one knows when exactly.

https://www.slashfilm.com/750119/jurassic-world-dominion-ends-the-trilogy-but-there-could-be-more-jurassic-movies-to-come-exclusive/

UPDATE: Apparently no Jurassic World live action series has been taken into consideration, at least for now, while there is the will to continue making more movies.

In a recent exclusive interview given to Slash Film, world renown producer and Amblin Entertainment co-founder Frank Marshall, said that more movies are indeed coming after Jurassic World Dominion.

Marshall: "I think that 'Dominion's' going to wrap up this trilogy, but we're not resting on our laurels. We're going to sit down, and we're going to see what the future is. We have that wonderful series, 'Camp Cretaceous,' on Netflix. We obviously want to make quality, good movies with great storytelling, great writers and directors, but we're definitely looking to do more in the 'Jurassic' world."

Read More: https://www.slashfilm.com/750119/jurassic-world-dominion-ends-the-trilogy-but-there-could-be-more-jurassic-movies-to-come-exclusive/?utm_campaign=clip

7 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Shockingly, no one said “happy international lego day” here (except you and me) when it’s January 28th. What shame on lego fans.

Huh, well technically I don't count since I never would've known without you, so I guess you are the biggest lego fan haha. Also I live in Australia and today is the 29th so, I still said it a day after technically lol.

1 hour ago, Mr No said:

https://www.slashfilm.com/750119/jurassic-world-dominion-ends-the-trilogy-but-there-could-be-more-jurassic-movies-to-come-exclusive/

UPDATE: Apparently no Jurassic World live action series has been taken into consideration, at least for now, while there is the will to continue making more movies.

In a recent exclusive interview given to Slash Film, world renown producer and Amblin Entertainment co-founder Frank Marshall, said that more movies are indeed coming after Jurassic World Dominion.

Marshall: "I think that 'Dominion's' going to wrap up this trilogy, but we're not resting on our laurels. We're going to sit down, and we're going to see what the future is. We have that wonderful series, 'Camp Cretaceous,' on Netflix. We obviously want to make quality, good movies with great storytelling, great writers and directors, but we're definitely looking to do more in the 'Jurassic' world."

Read More: https://www.slashfilm.com/750119/jurassic-world-dominion-ends-the-trilogy-but-there-could-be-more-jurassic-movies-to-come-exclusive/?utm_campaign=clip

Yeah i saw a post by guyons favourite person this morning haha. Bit of a shame I suppose, because it means that Hammond series pitch didn't get greenlighted or whatever. And also I thought Colin Trevorrow said they were making a live action series in that panel or something like 2 years ago when they talked about camp Cretaceous. Idk, Frank Marshall talking now is probably more trustworthy than my memory haha, thanks for sharing the article

Edited by AxolotlPlays

7 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I will tell you a secret - no one knows when exactly.

Lego is just a product, not something worth to celebrate. 

7 minutes ago, Mr No said:

Lego is just a product, not something worth to celebrate. 

A product that has brought a lot of people sincere joy, and been the spark for many creative minds, for decades. Its creation is perfectly worthy of celebration.

Then again, I'd never heard of this particular LEGO Day before.

This topic is veering a bit into a general Jurassic franchise discussion and away from LEGO. Keep it actually connected to LEGO please!

10 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

A product that has brought a lot of people sincere joy, and been the spark for many creative minds, for decades. Its creation is perfectly worthy of celebration.

Then again, I'd never heard of this particular LEGO Day before.

This topic is veering a bit into a general Jurassic franchise discussion and away from LEGO. Keep it actually connected to LEGO please!

Ok, in other news there will be more JW films after Dominion, though we knew that before. This is good for the theme.