Clone OPatra

Jurassic World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

9 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

It might be foolish, but I'm still kinda hoping for that Mosasaurus :blush: 

Me, too. My family is from the place where Mosasaurus was first discovered, so I’m super interested in them. It’d be nice to have an updated, modernized version of the 6721 Mosasaurus from 2001. 

6 minutes ago, Mr No said:

Huh...there go the early reveals. I guess they will reveal them in March to be closer to the release. bummer :sad:

Not necessarily, there’s nothing stopping them from revealing the sets on the same day they would have originally :shrug_oh_well: If Universal greenlit the reveal for NYTF, they surely wouldn’t mind an online announcement around the same time

On 1/14/2022 at 9:47 AM, BrickBob Studpants said:

Not necessarily, there’s nothing stopping them from revealing the sets on the same day they would have originally :shrug_oh_well: If Universal greenlit the reveal for NYTF, they surely wouldn’t mind an online announcement around the same time

Let's hope so, I want to see the sets. Reading descriptions of the cinemacon footage they showed, it was described as Indiana Jones meets James Bond and dinosaurs. And that there was some kind of ancient tomb, probably in Malta. Maybe an old lab of Ingen. I think that could make a cool set. The atrociraptor chase could be nice too, I can see Lego do another brickbuilt bike like they did in The Batman sets. 

Edited by Mr No

25 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

also its confirmed that the Superbowl will show footage for dominion so most likely a trailer.

This hasn't been confirmed at all. It's an assumption passed off as a concrete fact by Brycen Roberts, a.k.a. the most infuriating and toxic Jurassic "fan" in the entire fandom. 

8 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

This hasn't been confirmed at all. It's an assumption passed off as a concrete fact by Brycen Roberts, a.k.a. the most infuriating and toxic Jurassic "fan" in the entire fandom. 

I‘m not familiar with the JW fandom outside of EB, but he must be quite a piece of work if you can point to him as the single worst fan :laugh_hard: I couldn‘t do that with any fandom 

The Super Bowl is most likely when the trailer will be released anyway, they released the fallen kingdom trailer 2 during the super bowl. 

46 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Oh, interesting. I have never heard of him, does Brycen Roberts run that Jurassic World fandom Instagram account?

Edit: Just googled him out of curiosity and yep, he is the creator of that account and also apparently wrote a fanfiction for Jurassic World.

7 minutes ago, Mr No said:

The Super Bowl is most likely when the trailer will be released anyway, they released the fallen kingdom trailer 2 during the super bowl. 

I would think so, but it is just an assumption.

Edited by AxolotlPlays

40 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I‘m not familiar with the JW fandom outside of EB, but he must be quite a piece of work if you can point to him as the single worst fan :laugh_hard: I couldn‘t do that with any fandom 

Usually it's definitely hard to pinpoint a single worst person in an entire fandom but Brycen even gives the average deranged Star Wars nutters (read: the incredibly toxic side of that fandom) a run for their money.

8 minutes ago, Mr No said:

It's definitely a potential candidate for a trailer drop but it's by no means confirmed as Brycen constantly says, heck there are even sources with actual substantiated information saying it might not happen at all. He's just sharing misleading information to further bloat his already oversized ego.

Hmm, guess you're right, he has stated things without evidence, at least I haven't noticed anyways. But what would you prefer, dominion trailer played at the Superbowl like fallen kingdom or just released online like Camp Cretaceous?

Edited by AxolotlPlays

8 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Usually it's definitely hard to pinpoint a single worst person in an entire fandom but Brycen even gives the average deranged Star Wars nutters (read: the incredibly toxic side of that fandom) a run for their money.

It's definitely a potential candidate for a trailer drop but it's by no means confirmed as Brycen constantly says, heck there are even sources with actual substantiated information saying it might not happen at all. He's just sharing misleading information to further bloat his already oversized ego.

I don't see any other time to release the trailer other than super bowl, from a marketing standpoint. Only reason they won't release it then is because they might delay the film, which I doubt because it will release during the summer and when the summer vacation starts. 

I mean yeah, I think Super Bowl may be a perfect timing for JWD trailer to be released. So I agree with Dr. No’s opinion.

Sorry guys apparently that is fake, the Atrociraptor is from a climate change video called "don't close extinction" voiced by Jack Black.

And obviously he has just edited that leaked footage of the Gallimimus, Allosaurus and Mosasaurus and after put some prologue footage. I always thought it was a bit strange that universal chose to use these footages for a small teaser that only one person put out but I was so overwheld by the Atrociraptor that I was blinded. Also during the video you can tell someone is recording the cinemas screen because they are sitting a bit low and on an angle sortoff. You can also see the black of the cinemas walls, mostly in the Mosasaurus part. Sorry about this

Edited by AxolotlPlays

Hey guys,

Stonewars has reported that the new barn set from City theme will have cow, calf, pig, piglet, sheep, and lamb. 

It’s a good news becasue we can use a cow to feed raptors as part of MOCs (a nod to the raptor pen in Jurasic Park). 

No goat yet. 

2 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Hey guys,

Stonewars has reported that the new barn set from City theme will have cow, calf, pig, piglet, sheep, and lamb. 

It’s a good news becasue we can use a cow to feed raptors as part of MOCs (a nod to the raptor pen in Jurasic Park). 

No goat yet. 

Cool haha

There won't be a goat because the mold degraded. So they retired the element and buried the mold 20 feet under the Lego House.

This was confirmed by Mark Stafford himself on Reddit.

The goat, at least in that iteration, will not be returning in the near future.

41 minutes ago, legOtaku_official said:

There won't be a goat because the mold degraded. So they retired the element and buried the mold 20 feet under the Lego House.

Sounds like the synopsis of a heist movie :laugh_hard:

13 hours ago, legOtaku_official said:

This was confirmed by Mark Stafford himself on Reddit.

The goat, at least in that iteration, will not be returning in the near future.

Mmmmm okay, I won’t count on it. Lego is unprediable for sure. Just saying :)

Looks like we get our first trailer at Super Bowl, at winter olympics we get spots featuring athletes. 

4 hours ago, Mr No said:

Looks like we get our first trailer at Super Bowl, at winter olympics we get spots featuring athletes. 

I saw that too!

Someone made a Lego Giganotosaurus design which sortoff got me a little hyped for how Lego will make the Giganotosaurus (because honestly it's inevitable, there's like a 0.001% chance they wouldn't make it haha), I think that design is realistic, although not sure if Lego will make a new big body piece, I would hope they would so it looks more accurate to the inaccurate movie design, I feel like Lego will use the new Indominus rex arms. Colours and patterns can sometimes be unpredictable, that is the essence of chaos. How do you guys hope Lego makes it?

Edited by AxolotlPlays

Jurrasic World is getting a polybag at some point within the next few months:

30390 "Jurrasic World"

Nothing is currently known but given the numbering is a little behind the current polybags it could be a delayed movie based one :)

When do you think the pictures for the sets are leaking? The FK sets have already leaked by this time.

7 minutes ago, KyloRen22 said:

When do you think the pictures for the sets are leaking? The FK sets have already leaked by this time.

Past years aren't really indicative of what will happen now. 

Given the April releasedate we'll probably see the official setpics around late February/early March. Wether or not there will be leaks before that, who knows?