Clone OPatra

Jurassic World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

38 minutes ago, Mr No said:

So, no info on the trailer? 

Looking at most Hollywood films these days I wouldn't expect it before the Superbowl and that's if we're lucky.

I do not believe they are looking at a dinosaur in that picture. Like they are surprised to see some helicopter or a human. Or maybe a robot dino-dog.

Kayla looks like she will be a fun minifigure.

Jurassic Park is NOT a great movie. It's a fun action movie. Nostalgia really gives you a very biased look. It's still a movie full of stupid plot holes. 

Edited by Maple

7 minutes ago, Maple said:

Jurassic Park is NOT a great movie. It's a fun action movie. Nostalgia really gives you a very biased look. It's still a movie full of stupid plot holes. 

Ok. Who asked about JP's quality? And JP is a good movie and a great Steven Spielberg film. I don't get why you had to bring JP up, other than to defend the World films which, Frankly, no one said anything bad about them, here anyway. I like all of them, some more than the others. 

45 minutes ago, Maple said:

I do not believe they are looking at a dinosaur in that picture. Like they are surprised to see some helicopter or a human. Or maybe a robot dino-dog.

They are holding weapons for hand-to-hand combat, Kayla even has her taser turned on. I highly doubt they're looking at a helicopter, unless Owen is planning to start stabbing it for some reason :tongue:

42 minutes ago, Maple said:

1. That's very subjective, no need to state your personal opinion as fact. 
2. How did you manage to go from "new look at a new character" to "let's bash the original movie!"? Am I missing a few steps here? 
3. What are you expecting to achieve by bashing the original movie in a thread filled with fans?

13 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

1. That's very subjective, no need to state your personal opinion as fact. 

:ugh:

This is a forum. I did exactly what everyone else does here. 

I'd bet the first trailer will be for the Super Bowl. The movie comes out in 5 months and the Super Bowl is only in one.

14 hours ago, Maple said:

Bruh, who asked? What does that have to do with anything?

Hey guys. It’s unnesscary to talk back at Maple for his weird / negative opinion. He is just a yowler so it’s not worthy to start a discussion. 

I know i’m not a moderator here but it’s best for us to move on.

43 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Hey guys. It’s unnesscary to talk back at Maple for his weird / negative opinion. He is just a yowler so it’s not worthy to start a discussion. 

I know i’m not a moderator here but it’s best for us to move on.

We aren't talking because we disagree with his opinion (even tho we do), but because it had nothing to do with the other part of his post, and the whole discussion here.

16 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We aren't talking because we disagree with his opinion (even tho we do), but because it had nothing to do with the other part of his post, and the whole discussion here.

Yes I completely understand. 

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

But it is useless to dwell on it.

57 minutes ago, Bababricks said:

But it is useless to dwell on it.

Bruh I'm not dwelling on it, I just made one comment and then people started dwelling on others to tell them not to dwell, which they weren't even doing in the first place :jollyroger:

“...Your Scientists Were So Preoccupied With Whether Or Not They Could, They Didn’t Stop To Think If They Should.”

On 1/8/2022 at 2:38 PM, Mr No said:

“...Your Scientists Were So Preoccupied With Whether Or Not They Could, They Didn’t Stop To Think If They Should.”

Is that Dr. Ian Malcolm’s quote?

1 minute ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Is that Dr. Ian Malcolm’s quote?

No, it's a quote from the character Dumbledore played by Ian McKellen in the highly successful film, Scarface, from 1999.

2 hours ago, Mr No said:

No, it's a quote from the character Dumbledore played by Ian McKellen in the highly successful film, Scarface, from 1999.

Ian McKellen is not the actor of dumbledore but of gandalf 😉.

2 minutes ago, Bababricks said:

Ian McKellen is not the actor of dumbledore but of gandalf 😉.

… it was a joke :tongue:

Still no trailer, but at least that new picture looks promising. DeWanda Wise’s character could make for a good minifig, hopefully with a new faceprint :thumbup: Not counting on it, since there are quite a few they could repurpose for her (Jannah’s or Monica Rambeau’s for instance)

2 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Still no trailer, but at least that new picture looks promising. DeWanda Wise’s character could make for a good minifig, hopefully with a new faceprint :thumbup: Not counting on it, since there are quite a few they could repurpose for her (Jannah’s or Monica Rambeau’s for instance)

Yeah, I'm excited to see what Lego does with this wave. Imagine 2018 Owen comes back haha.

3 hours ago, Mr No said:

You got the wrong facts….

33 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I dunno if it’s a joke or not. 

Anyways, I’m so looking forward for a new trailer and Jurassic World Dominion sets! My sanity is slowly burning away…

More seriously, do you think that lego will make us its share of constructions which have no relation to the film, as for the set 75931 in 2018?