Batmobile: Joker bike chase

Batcycle vs. Harley Quinn

Batwing: Pursuit of Mr. Freeze

Eh, you're close. I obtained the list, which has a whopping 5 sets! Here it is:

June 2023:

Batcycle polybag ($4.99)

Batmobile 4+ ($9.99): 4+ batmobile with juniors batman and 2019 mr freeze

October 2023:

Batman versus harley quinn ($39.99): Batman mech and harley quinn mech. Comes with Rebirth Batman, harley quinn from the most recent accessory pack, , and an exclusive new figure: Joker but with a slightly different torso print.

Batboat attack ($59.99): Batboat and penguin ducky sub. Comes with Rebirth Batman, Penguin from the most recent accessory pack, Robin from the arkham batmobile set, and another exclusive figure: Bronze Tiger with leg printing.

No release date...but it's totally still coming, guys:

Batgirl Tie-in set ($19.99): Batgirl's batcycle with the incredible new keaton batman suit and batgirl, as well as firefly (with a plain black head though, no brendan fraser face print)

Edited by Mandalorianknight

13 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Eh, you're close. I obtained the list, which has a whopping 5 sets! Here it is:

June 2023:

Batcycle polybag ($4.99)

Batmobile 4+ ($9.99): 4+ batmobile with juniors batman and 2019 mr freeze

October 2023:

Batman versus harley quinn ($39.99): Batman mech and harley quinn mech. Comes with Rebirth Batman, harley quinn from the most recent accessory pack, , and an exclusive new figure: Joker but with a slightly different torso print.

Batboat attack ($59.99): Batboat and penguin ducky sub. Comes with Rebirth Batman, Penguin from the most recent accessory pack, Robin from the arkham batmobile set, and another exclusive figure: Bronze Tiger with leg printing.

No release date...but it's totally still coming, guys:

Batgirl Tie-in set ($19.99): Batgirl's batcycle with the incredible new keaton batman suit and batgirl, as well as firefly (with a plain black head though, no brendan fraser face print)

Crazy! These mechs must sell like hot cakes for them to not even include an exclusive Harley.. some confidence they have with this release…

Batboat: I do wish there was at least one more new figure but at lease Bronze Tiget has Leg printing! That said his classic yellow costume or the variant of him where he has the actual Tiger Mask are still much more desirable and I doubt he’d turn the tides for me to buy this.

a bricking Batgirl set! Crazy that Zazlov gutted the film but overlooked this piece of merchandise? Either Lego felt too much was invested not to sell it or he didn’t even notice. That said this is my first time hearing Firefly was set to be the villain, that sounds so fun. Hopefully some useful prints come with this.

ughhh Lego I really hope eventually they see that this theme does deserve more than one literal set a year. Green skinned Ivy, Harley with the pigtail piece from Sweet Mayhem TLM2, figure scaled Clayface, figure scaled Killer Croc, Livewire, big fig comic Bane, Lucius Fox, Batwing, Scarface and Ventriloquist, the Mad Hatter, heck even Batman/Batwoman with proper boots. That’s right, they don’t just need dual molded legs, true Bat fans know the top of his boots is indented like a bat and that detail is still sorely missing from a Bat figure. Heck sven classic Black/Yellow or Grey/Blue Batgirl with modern printing techniques (she’d need dual molded legs and arms plus the printing) are ALL STILL DESPERATELY NEEDED! like we don’t even have the full roster of figs from the first Lego Batman game in physical form yet, forget the many Leaguers we still need. If they want to focus on Batman figs there’s still A LOT that is missing. I pray they start increasing the volume of sets and start throwing in new figures. I get that the big names need to make appearances but if Bronze Tiger can round out the one set we get next year, surely none of these suggestions are out of the ordinary.

Edited by cosmic

6 hours ago, hvader said:

I bet next year’s DC sets are going to be:

Batmobile: Joker bike chase

Batcycle vs. Harley Quinn

Batwing: Pursuit of Mr. Freeze

I bet next year's sets will be:

12 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

:laugh: … :cry2:

Its kind of crazy that there’s not even mechs for the theme. You’d think they’d at least make some of the Trinity.

21 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Its kind of crazy that there’s not even mechs for the theme. You’d think they’d at least make some of the Trinity.

Not even the trinity, you'd think they'd make Batman tech at the very least

2 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

If it had to come down to mech sets... What we'd want;

• Batman vs Mr Freeze mech
  • Nightwing vs Penguin mech (who wouldn't want a mech designed as a penguin?)
  • Robin vs Scarecrow mech (could look pretty decent)
  • Batgirl vs Condiment King mech
  • Commissioner Gordon mech vs Two Face mech
  • Superman vs Lex Luthor mech
  • Supergirl vs Brainiac mech
  • Steel vs Metallo mech
  • Superboy vs Toyman mech
  • Wonder Woman vs Ares mech
  • Wonder Woman vs Egg Fu mech

versus what we'd get;

• Batman mech (black) vs Joker mech (purple with green)
  • Batman mech (blue) vs Harley Quinn mech
  • Batman mech (grey) vs Riddler mech
  • Batman mech (black with yellow) vs Catwoman mech
  • Batman mech (black but designed differently) vs Joker mech (green with purple)
Edited by Quicksilver838

15 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Oh, right. Sorry. I spoke to my source and he did clarify that my previous list was false, this is the real one. It'll also include an exclusive UCS invisible jet (no figures though) with special environmentally conscious "invisible packaging".

In terms of mechs, here's what I think we'd see based off the marvel mechs:

Wave one: 

Batman mech (classic black and yellow): juniors batman

Joker mech (green and purple): most recent joker

Batgirl mech (DBG and navy blue): batgirl from the juniors set with riddler

A system set includes a Harley Quinn mech alongside a small batwing.

Wave two:

Robin Mech (red and green): most recent robin

Aquaman mech (orange and green): most recent Aquaman

flash mech (red and yellow): most recent flash

A 2 pack of batman (black and DBG mech, rebirth suit) versus riddler (lime and purple mech, most recent riddler)

Wave 3:

Cyborg mech (LBG and flat silver with trans-red highlights): slightly updated cyborg figure

Superman mech (blue and red): new superman figure

Batgirl mech (purple and yellow): new batgirl figure

A 2-pack of batman (navy blue and LBG mech, a batman figure that would appear in other sets that wave) and Mr Freeze (rebirth figure)

On 8/29/2022 at 10:08 AM, Quicksilver838 said:

Batgirl vs Condiment King mech

Commissioner Gordon mech vs Two Face mech

Condiment King and Commisioner Gordon Mechs would be Really Good Choices.

28 minutes ago, Scuhro52 said:

Commisioner Gordon Mech

They wouldn't do this, but for awhile, Commissioner Gordon used a mech as batman. It would be pretty cool to see that sort of thing in a set.

Edit: Main continuity too, batman was dead or something IIRC

26 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

They wouldn't do this, but for awhile, Commissioner Gordon used a mech as batman. It would be pretty cool to see that sort of thing in a set.

Edit: Main continuity too, batman was dead or something IIRC

15F8C897-F910-4985-9161-BD5DA040E7D7-838

1291364684921261129.png&f=1&nofb=1

34e4e6a279b1cab73fada842b4d00ff417057bcd

It would make for a pretty cool mech IMO.

^ That almost looks like it’d be mini figure scaled. Like a suit variant with his head underneath would be better suited than a mech. Just my opinion

On 8/29/2022 at 10:42 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

Oh, right. Sorry. I spoke to my source and he did clarify that my previous list was false, this is the real one. It'll also include an exclusive UCS invisible jet (no figures though) with special environmentally conscious "invisible packaging".

In terms of mechs, here's what I think we'd see based off the marvel mechs:

Wave one: 

Batman mech (classic black and yellow): juniors batman

Joker mech (green and purple): most recent joker

Batgirl mech (DBG and navy blue): batgirl from the juniors set with riddler

A system set includes a Harley Quinn mech alongside a small batwing.

Wave two:

Robin Mech (red and green): most recent robin

Aquaman mech (orange and green): most recent Aquaman

flash mech (red and yellow): most recent flash

A 2 pack of batman (black and DBG mech, rebirth suit) versus riddler (lime and purple mech, most recent riddler)

Wave 3:

Cyborg mech (LBG and flat silver with trans-red highlights): slightly updated cyborg figure

Superman mech (blue and red): new superman figure

Batgirl mech (purple and yellow): new batgirl figure

A 2-pack of batman (navy blue and LBG mech, a batman figure that would appear in other sets that wave) and Mr Freeze (rebirth figure)

This is all speculation right? Far as I know there are no plans to make mechs for this theme, right? No offense but this list plays into the repetitive roster Lego has kept up these past few years and for that I think it is quite realistic. But 1. I don’t like this new Batgirl variant, or the current Freeze in circulation, and 2. I feel the mechs could be a great opportunity to give us some sort of new figures. Over all these, I think it’d be nice if they snuck a new fig in for the theme under a proposed supposed mech. Or make a highly lucrative figure available at that price. Namely Red Hood. I’d be happy to see a Deadshot or Deathstroke mech if it meant we got to see them again.

I really hope this theme picks up steam one day. As a huge DC fan what’s currently happening to Warner Bros but mainly DC comics is quite painful to see. I want a Giganta, Apache Chief, Teen Titans based set. I hope one day we can see the volume and diversity of sets or at the least figures for this theme expand

1 hour ago, cosmic said:

This is all speculation right? Far as I know there are no plans to make mechs for this theme, right? No offense but this list plays into the repetitive roster Lego has kept up these past few years and for that I think it is quite realistic. But 1. I don’t like this new Batgirl variant, or the current Freeze in circulation, and 2. I feel the mechs could be a great opportunity to give us some sort of new figures. Over all these, I think it’d be nice if they snuck a new fig in for the theme under a proposed supposed mech. Or make a highly lucrative figure available at that price. Namely Red Hood. I’d be happy to see a Deadshot or Deathstroke mech if it meant we got to see them again.

Yeah, no, that was all a joke. None of that is supposed to be taken seriously. I don't actually have an inside source (I thought my comment was sarcastic enough for people to see it as a joke).

1 hour ago, cosmic said:

This is all speculation right?

15 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yeah, not that was all a joke.

No, this is actually real, @Mandalorianknight is only backtracking to avoid getting sued for leaking it.

17 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

No, this is actually real, @Mandalorianknight is only backtracking to avoid getting sued for leaking it.

Hahaha what a funny joke, yes indeed, all a joke shut up, you're gonna bring lego's new leak snipers down on me

I really hope that DC can give us a new Arkham Asylum and Wayne Manor with some new exclusive villains.  There a quite a few well known villains we still haven't seen yet. 

I would love the Watchtower but I highly doubt that will ever happen.

1 hour ago, Legoman123 said:

I really hope that DC can give us a new Arkham Asylum and Wayne Manor with some new exclusive villains.  There a quite a few well known villains we still haven't seen yet. 

I would love the Watchtower but I highly doubt that will ever happen.

Yeah I’m with you. I’m biased as Batman is easily my favorite hero between DC/Marvel, but I’m at the point where I wish they would just give up the pretense of having a “DC” theme and devote the budget and time to Batman. There’s no way a large, mini-fig rich Arkham or Wayne Manor wouldn’t be in the top few sellers of either Marvel or DC sets. I would love to have Batman display piece opposite my Daily Bugle. 

I'm loving the Marvel Modulars so far, and I can't wait for more, but it makes me sad that DC isn't getting the same amount of treatment. Personally i'd like a Gotham City series of modulars; Wayne Tower, Arkham Asylum, Jokers Funland, the Iceburg Lounge. I know theres lots of non Batman buildings that would be iconic, like the Daily Planet and Fortress of Solitude, but Batman is the main appeal of DC to me.

Edited by Undi3sss

1 hour ago, Undi3sss said:

I'm loving the Marvel Modulars so far, and I can't wait for more, but it makes me sad that DC isn't getting the same amount of treatment. Personally i'd like a Gotham City series of modulars; Wayne Tower, Arkham Asylum, Jokers Funland, the Iceburg Lounge. I know theres lots of non Batman buildings that would be iconic, like the Daily Planet and Fortress of Solitude, but Batman is the main appeal of DC to me.

To be honest, the only batman ones I could see being successful are the Manor/Batcave, Arkham, and Joker's Funland (and even then, Funland at a $350-ish price point seems a bit risky). Wayne Tower isn't that iconic, most people still know his base of operations as the manor and batcave. Oh, and definately not the iceberg lounge. As for other DC modulers, I think the Hall of Justice would be good, as well as the Planet, and maybe the fortress of solitude like you said.

1 hour ago, The Pearson said:

Well, DC FanDome is cancelled, because of course it is….

I mean at the very best case scenario they could've shown literally 2 movie trailers, so not a huge loss

Today marks 30 years since Batman: The Animated Series first premiered...and Lego somehow didn't capitalize on this by making a TAS Batmobile that would no doubt sell out multiple times like the 1966 Batmobile and Tumbler before it.

I'd really love to get inside the minds of whoever decides on what DC sets to make because this seemed like the most no-brainer idea that could've existed. There's failing, and then there's what Lego has been doing.

59 minutes ago, TheBatstan said:

Today marks 30 years since Batman: The Animated Series first premiered...and Lego somehow didn't capitalize on this by making a TAS Batmobile that would no doubt sell out multiple times like the 1966 Batmobile and Tumbler before it.

I'd really love to get inside the minds of whoever decides on what DC sets to make because this seemed like the most no-brainer idea that could've existed. There's failing, and then there's what Lego has been doing.

WB themselves didn't capitalize on BTAS 30th anniversary

On 9/2/2022 at 9:59 PM, Anonknee Muss said:

My friend PenPlays did an excellent video essay on the death of LEGO DC. It is very comprehensive and thorough.

I don't understand spoken English, could someone summarize what it says in the video?

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

WB themselves didn't capitalize on BTAS 30th anniversary

They capitalised on it by selling the show‘s unborn sibling to the highest bidder :laugh_hard:

Don‘t know why anybody expected a bunch of reality TV garbage hacks to be able to handle scripted TV, movies, and animation properly. Plus the comic department of DC. And merchandising.

Classic example of failing upwards