Clone OPatra

DC Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

3 hours ago, rome00150 said:

This theme is in dire need of actual effort. A 4+ set and one Batmoblie in 2023 is bare minimum. This theme is in pretty bad shape despite what supporters are saying. I mean look at how many pages the Marvel thread has compared to this one. 

I guess we just look at things differently, I don't support any theme and could care less how many pages of mostly worthless drivel are written either, nor would I care if there was a year long break, or more of any theme. There is so much other stuff, I feel no need to focus on just one theme either, so there is always something for me. Might not be popular opinion but I'm okay with that. 

I do have a lot of DC sets and I am working on a Batcave now, plenty of source material too, so I patiently wait to see what TLG comes up with. 

I am not about to actively campaign for more sets and variety, or for them to drop the theme entirely but if others feel like doing it, more power to them.    ✌️

Edited by Johnny1360

11 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

I guess we just look at things differently, I don't support any theme and could care less how many pages of mostly worthless drivel are written either, nor would I care if there was a year long break, or more of any theme. There is so much other stuff, I feel no need to focus on just one theme either, so there is always something for me. Might not be popular opinion but I'm okay with that. 

I do have a lot of DC sets and I am working on a Batcave now, plenty of source material too, so I patiently wait to see what TLG comes up with. 

I am not about to actively campaign for more sets and variety, or for them to drop the theme entirely but if others feel like doing it, more power to them.    ✌️

Ooooh when you're done with the Cave will you post it here? I love seeing all the different types of Batcave Mocs. The reason I get so upset with the lack of DC sets is mainly due to my small room space I really can only collect one theme so I go with Superheroes, and I try to fit as many of them in my room as I can 

Lol, I get it, shelf space is at a premium in my hovel as well. It requires actually tearing down some sets occasionally, my least favorite thing about LEGO.

I am trying to incorporate the last two batcaves without much success but I am always tinkering with it, one of these days, hopefully it will be worthy.

I get it ive had to store a lot of my sets. I've been trying to make a batcave for awhile now mainly to store all my batvehicles but it's been a long process

The 4+ set by won’t be the only one after all! In the Swiss catalogue, it says on the DC page that new sets (plural!) will be available in September :thumbup:

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

32 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

The 4+ set by won’t be the only one after all! In the Swiss catalogue, it says on the DC page that new sets (plural!) will be available in September :thumbup:

I wonder if that means that The Flash Batmobile set won’t be delayed?

3 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

This is excellent news!

49 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

maybe it refers to the flash, but they printed the catalog before the postponement

The Flash set was supposed to come out in August.

It refers to three 30€ sets coming out in September (76225, 76226, 76230). It seems at least one of them is based on DC.

9 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

It's hilarious and also a bit sad that "guys there will be a plural number of DC sets this half of the year" is massive news for the theme.

It'll probably be a bat-vehicle, but I'm hoping for something with Superman and/or wonder woman included alongside it.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Given what's been happening with that film, I wonder if we'll ever see that set.

7 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

It's hilarious and also a bit sad that "guys there will be a plural number of DC sets this half of the year" is massive news for the theme.

It'll probably be a bat-vehicle, but I'm hoping for something with Superman and/or wonder woman included alongside it.

Given what's been happening with that film, I wonder if we'll ever see that set.

We are definitely at that stage though. I mean I’m not going to buy it if it’s more recycling, but at least there’s still a pulse.

If it isn’t 4+ it’s about time we had another Batboat.

Yeah, Miller has screwed that one. Snyderverse characters have been pretty badly cursed.

12 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

We are definitely at that stage though. I mean I’m not going to buy it if it’s more recycling, but at least there’s still a pulse.

Oh, no, you misunderstand. I know we're at that stage, I'm saying that's what's sad and kind of funny.

If it isn’t 4+ it’s about time we had another Batboat.

Eh, I'm sure we'll see one for the next Battinson movie if it picks up where the first left off.

Yeah, Miller has screwed that one. Snyderverse characters have been pretty badly cursed.

Yeah.

Batman: Affleck doesn't seem to want to go on, even though people have turned around on his performance.

Superman: for some reason they're not bringing Cavill back, even though he was well-liked and he wants to do more, and instead replacing him.

Wonder Woman: I'm not up to date on DC rumors, but I haven't heard anything about bringing Gadot back, even though she, like Cavill, was considered one of the better parts of the DCEU.

Aquaman: He might be the only one doing well, but even then, the second film's delayed and his co-star did some messed up stuff.

Cyborg:..might not be his fault, but he's never coming back.

Flash: ...and yeah. Ezra Miller makes the rest of this seem like nothing. No idea how he got away with this stuff as long as he did, or how slow hollywood was to do anything once he finally got caught, even though Johnny Depp got immediately knocked off all upcoming movies over what turned out to be very false accusations. But yeah, I don't think we'll be seeing his flash again.

22 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Oh, no, you misunderstand. I know we're at that stage, I'm saying that's what's sad and kind of funny.

Eh, I'm sure we'll see one for the next Battinson movie if it picks up where the first left off.

Yeah.

Batman: Affleck doesn't seem to want to go on, even though people have turned around on his performance.

Superman: for some reason they're not bringing Cavill back, even though he was well-liked and he wants to do more, and instead replacing him.

Wonder Woman: I'm not up to date on DC rumors, but I haven't heard anything about bringing Gadot back, even though she, like Cavill, was considered one of the better parts of the DCEU.

Aquaman: He might be the only one doing well, but even then, the second film's delayed and his co-star did some messed up stuff.

Cyborg:..might not be his fault, but he's never coming back.

Flash: ...and yeah. Ezra Miller makes the rest of this seem like nothing. No idea how he got away with this stuff as long as he did, or how slow hollywood was to do anything once he finally got caught, even though Johnny Depp got immediately knocked off all upcoming movies over what turned out to be very false accusations. But yeah, I don't think we'll be seeing his flash again.

Ezra’s pronouns are they/them btw

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

There's been rumors of her wanting to leave after Wonder Woman 3, but that's been unconfirmed for now. The only actual quote from Gadot has been her saying how she wants to make a third movie "to have a nice closure.", so take that as you will.

Edited by TheBatstan

On 6/28/2022 at 11:44 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It refers to three 30€ sets coming out in September (76225, 76226, 76230). It seems at least one of them is based on DC.

Those three sets are allegedly Spidey-themed, so the catalogue probably refers to the Flash set after all :shrug_oh_well: 

11 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Those three sets are allegedly Spidey-themed, so the catalogue probably refers to the Flash set after all :shrug_oh_well: 

The thor sets had a situation like this in the 1HY catalog. French one said it was releasing in April. Australia said March. German said May 

13 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

There are still two Super Heroes set numbers left - 76222 and 76224.

Forgot about those :laugh: Let's hope at least one of them is DC

On 6/29/2022 at 3:31 PM, TheBatstan said:

There's been rumors of her wanting to leave after Wonder Woman 3, but that's been unconfirmed for now. The only actual quote from Gadot has been her saying how she wants to make a third movie "to have a nice closure.", so take that as you will.

Are we even going to get to WW3? The director's got multiple upcoming films beside that, including Rogue Squadron from star wars (though that seems to be dead in the water now)

Either way, to state the obvious, the DCEU is a mess still.

4 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

"you give me hope... you take it away"

It's a good design for a juniors set, and includes some recognizable characters (I still don't get why Harley's so popular, to the point that she seems more popular than joker sometimes, but that's not on lego)

4 hours ago, The Pearson said:

It has a new box design. I think that bodes well for the theme, you know, picking up a bit.

That's a good point. Blue and yellow with the DC logo, not the batman face. This bodes well for the theme indeed.

Edited by Mandalorianknight