Clone OPatra

DC Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

7 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Only real things confirmed are the 76209 and the $100 price

Oh, maybe I should remove some of that information then, if it came from a less reputable source? I seem to not have recorded the source this time.

50 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

We try to collect the rumoured information in the first post. Here's what's there:

76209 - $100. Rumoured Tower of Fate including Batman, Klarion the Witch Boy, Black Adam, Doctor Fate, Shazam or Zatanna. Rumoured March release.

Can't forget the best part about it: possibly a Bat-vehicle included :moar:

8 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Pretty sure they did.

Yeah, I know he did. That's the point. Interesting... wonder who's right on this one.

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So it's not the Tower of Fate after all? Didn't Fulcrum back this up?

Fulcrum reposted it on Insta, but they clarified it was only a rumor. 

Nevermind. They deleted the posts.

Edited by Buckethead

Man I’m gonna be so pissed if this $100 set is a Batarang statue or something. At least we still have the Klarion mention in the dictionary description though. 

1 hour ago, NeutralNoodle said:

Man I’m gonna be so pissed if this $100 set is a Batarang statue or something. At least we still have the Klarion mention in the dictionary description though. 

Well we're almost definitely getting Klarion so even if the set isn't Fate's Tower it's probably still gonna be interesting

I will genuinely burst into tears if the Tower of Fate rumor isn’t true! I’ve been waiting ages for a set that could rival the ones in  the 2015 and 2018 Justice League waves!

Do we know when in March were getting 76209? If it's the first, I predict we could get pictures as early as tomorrow. If in late March, I'm not sure.

DC just launched a new comic book superhero called The Monkey Prince, who is friends with Shazam and has a phobia of Batman. 

Like Lego's Monkie Kid theme, this new DC hero is based on the Chinese epic; The Journey To The West.

With Lego focusing some of their products on the Chinese market in recent years, I wonder if The Monkey Prince will eventually appear in a Lego DC set, since sets including characters from The Journey To The West have apparently been selling well in China? I suppose it will depend on how popular the comic book is.

34 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well looks like it was false 

Dang it, I knew it was too good to be true! :sad: So basically all of the Superheroes 2HY rumours were false then? 

I can’t believe it took until hours before we we’re expecting the images to be revealed for the set to be proven to be fake. :cry_sad:

6 hours ago, NeutralNoodle said:

Apparently, 76209 is the buildable Mjolnir that was rumoured before :wacko: 

Fulcrum seriously needs to have a word with his source(s)

Dammmmmn, as someone who’s primarily a Marvel guy, I still feel a lot of sympathy for you DC fans. It seems like everyone was on board with a Tower of Fate set and now it seems to be another boring 18+ sculpture. Not even a DC one either. Meanwhile Marvel’s getting at least three $100+ sets this year just off the top of my head.

I can’t be the only one to find it odd that a lot of the rumors Fulcrum has been corroborating recently have turned out to be false. Phase One Rex/Cody, the Mario minifigure six pack and now this set. There were also those other CMF rumors that proved to be false (four series a year and Marvel Series 2 this year) but I’m not 100% sure if they reported on those or not.

Edited by The Stud

5 minutes ago, The Stud said:

I can’t be the only to find it odd that a lot of the rumors Fulcrum has been corroborating recently have turned out to be false. 

Yeah, it's really weird. He used to be so reliable, and now this... Maybe someone is intentionally feeding him false rumours? :shrug_oh_well: Either way, he can no longer be trusted on the same level as before

5 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Yeah, it's really weird. He used to be so reliable, and now this... Maybe someone is intentionally feeding him false rumours? :shrug_oh_well: Either way, he can no longer be trusted on the same level as before

I mean maybe there’s more misdirection in Lego than before…this could be the work of that person they hired a while back to crack down on leaks? In any case, I don’t think even many Marvel fans wanted this to take up a 100$ set slot, so this kinda sucks for everyone.

Also, didn’t a lot of people say this set would be DC themed? Not just Fulcrum.

Edited by Brickroll

I-- I can't. Common L for LEGO DC.

Just when we thought we'd be getting something, it turns out to be a buildable Mjolnir. Biggest LEGO bruh moment ever.