Clone OPatra

DC Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

8 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Looks like the Batman Art set will soon be revealed, judging by the „who framed Batman“ teaser :tongue: GEDDID?! :laugh:

I'm very intrigued to see what the alternate builds of this set will be. 

8 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Gunmetal grey is probably the darkest grey LEGO has.

Okey doke, so an art set composed of black and gunmetal grey, with a hint of yellow. I admire their ambition.

The Batman artwork set has been revealed! https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/jim-lee-batman-collection-31205

Exciting that the artwork was done by Jim Lee himself. As reported earlier, the three images are Batman, Harley Quinn, and Joker. Two sets can be combined to make an image of Batman and Catwoman, and three sets can combine to create a tall portrait of Batman from the waist up.

Damn those look excellent!

I like Batman and Joker a bit more than Harley mostly because she has the red/blue color scheme instead of the red/black

Now that I think about it, I'd love to see BAS version of the characters being released like this

Looks great! I personally don't think it's better than all the rest "by a long shot" but it's great. Batman: The Animated Series would've been more desirable for me but Jim Lee is one of the best Batman artists out there. I don't love the tall portrait of Batman. I think the pose looks awkward. They did much better with the long portrait of Iron Man. Looks like it'll be a big hit for the Batman fans.

2 hours ago, Legodude123 said:

So does anybody know when we could possibly get leaks on the dr.fate set in march? Super excited 

It has to be any day now. I’m hoping official pics go up on the website on February 1st. 

Definitely want to get 2 art sets for Joker and Batman. Not fussed about the rest. I am really hoping they make them in similar quantities to the last lot and we get similar discounts when they try to sell them all out. I want to pick these up at about 40% off. Otherwise I think I will have to give them a miss, although I will be very disappointed if that does happen.

17 hours ago, Legodude123 said:

So does anybody know when we could possibly get leaks on the dr.fate set in march? Super excited 

With the sudden influx of official pictures, I would say within the next 48 hours. Unless the set is a retailer exclsuive then it's anyone's guess.

I sure hope we get to see the set soon! Unless I forgot something, it's the only March release that hasn't been revealed yet besides the two Mandalorian sets :classic:

3 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I sure hope we get to see the set soon! Unless I forgot something, it's the only March release that hasn't been revealed yet besides the two Mandalorian sets :classic:

Tower of Fate, Dark Trooper Battle Pack, Dark Trooper Helmet & Boba Fett's Palace.

1 minute ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Tower of Fate, Dark Trooper Battle Pack, Dark Trooper Helmet & Boba Fett's Palace.

We’re getting the Tower of Fate?

1 hour ago, Legoman123 said:

We’re getting the Tower of Fate?

That’s what the rumors are strongly hinting at. And from multiple usually reliable sources.

1 hour ago, Legodude123 said:

That’s what the rumors are strongly hinting at. And from multiple usually reliable sources.

Oh right, I hadn’t actually heard that.  Any ideas on price point or anything? 

7 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

Oh right, I hadn’t actually heard that.  Any ideas on price point or anything? 

We try to collect the rumoured information in the first post. Here's what's there:

76209 - $100. Rumoured Tower of Fate including Batman, Klarion the Witch Boy, Black Adam, Doctor Fate, Shazam or Zatanna. Rumoured March release.