Clone OPatra

DC Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Oh wow, thanks for that!

I don't care about Avatar at all, but hearing about more Indiana Jones sets is amazing *huh*

Oh, everyone will care about Avatar, once Avatar 2 makes 3 billion at the box office. Everyone will. 

Just now, Mr No said:

Oh, everyone will care about Avatar, once Avatar 2 makes 3 billion at the box office. Everyone will. 

Let me put it this way - I care enough to watch the movie, but I don't care enough to buy LEGO sets based on it.

The first one was okay, I guess, so I am not particularly waiting for the second one.

I am going to watch it because I am a massive cinephile, and this is going to be one of this year's biggest premieres, I guess.

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Let me put it this way - I care enough to watch the movie, but I don't care enough to buy LEGO sets based on it.

The first one was okay, I guess, so I am not particularly waiting for the second one.

I am going to watch it because I am a massive cinephile, and this is going to be one of this year's biggest premieres, I guess.

Cool, I think the film will make for some cool sets and aliens fauna. 

7 minutes ago, Mr No said:

Cool, I think the film will make for some cool sets and aliens fauna. 

I think that the sets could look amazing if they nail them.

Vehicles from the movie aren't exciting imo, but Pandora landscape could make for some incredibly well looking sets.

6 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I think that the sets could look amazing if they nail them.

Vehicles from the movie aren't exciting imo, but Pandora landscape could make for some incredibly well looking sets.

The AMP suit is cool, I am glad the theme is coming because it opens up the possibility for other licensed space franchises, perhaps Dune won't be that crazy to happen, even if just a D2C Ornithopter. 

Dc gets a huge $100 set randomly despite getting nothing besides the batman sets this year? I believe fulcrum but it's weird. Why isn't it part of a wave?

Maybe 20th anniversary related

Huzzah 76209 is a DC set! Would be cool to get a The Dark Knight Rises The Bat vs Bane Tumbler or something like that but I think I’ll just plan on something similar to 76160 - Bat Mobile Base lol

I strongly believe it to be JLD-related. We might get Doctor Fate, Black Adam, Klarion, Zatanna and Etrigan/Swamp Thing/Deadman all in one set :wub:

16 minutes ago, scottypavarotti said:

It’s another Batcave, isn’t it…?

Boy, I hope it’s something else….

Wouldn't bet on that one since The Batman Batcave has just released.

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Wouldn't bet on that one since The Batman Batcave has just released.

The Flash also has the 89 Batcave. Both batcaves look different enough. Maybe a Wayne tower set? Or Wayne manor. 

I have but two requests going into this set:

1 it has minifigures 

2 they include new characters and designs 

Granted these are standing requests for any DC set these days, but a man’s gotta have hope!

Well, this appears to solve our Klarion conundrum then :laugh: Whatever this is, let’s hope we get a decent amount of new characters, it’s been a while :wink:

22 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

When will this set release? I saw March thrown around, if so you can rule out the set being based off of the Flash movie.

March should be when it releases 

46 minutes ago, scottypavarotti said:

March…..? Well, I guess we’ll find out pretty soon. I wonder if they’ve held another The Batman set until the film releases in March…?

Unlikely. Nothing more to be made.

UCS-Dark Knight-Trilogy Bat-Motorcycle? Maybe with Bane/Catwoman-Minifig? Less than 1000 seems like a price we could expect for 100€.

Well, we will see...

I'd love a modular Arkham Asylum, or Joker Mansion (funland)..... Realistically it's probably a Robert Pattinson Batman set, UCS Batmobile maybe?.

Edited by Undi3sss

3 hours ago, Undi3sss said:

I'd love a modular Arkham Asylum, or Joker Mansion (funland)..... Realistically it's probably a Robert Pattinson Batman set, UCD Batmobile maybe?.

Realistically it's not. Nothing more to be done for The Batman.

Also, we did get a big version of his Batmobile.