Clone OPatra

Wizarding World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

6 minutes ago, Blazej_Holen said:

Youngledore could be made out of existing minifig parts, since there isnt much unique things on him really…

That‘s the issue I have with the costume designs in all three of the FB films. They do look good, but they rely a bit too much on the late 20‘s/early 30‘s aesthetics. It‘s appropriate for blending in, I mean the HP characters also wear regular street cloths a lot, but for Dumbledore especially I expected something a bit more unique. Of course not the robes he‘s wearing in the HP films, just something more out of the ordinary. A grey three-piece suit just doesn‘t scream „Dumbledore“ to me :snicker: And as a result, it would make for a pretty unspectacular minifig :shrug_oh_well:

6 hours ago, Ravenclaw62442 said:

Given the lack of merch for the new film I’d be surprised if we saw any Lego from it at all. 

That’s what’s got me stumped. Like, I’d get it if the release date moving from July to April left a lot of companies floundering and unable to move up product releases at short notice. But you’d think at least a few of them would have product images ready to slap up on their social medias around the movie’s release so that potential customers know they will have merch even if it’s not coming until closer to the original release date. Like, Noble Collection should at least have the usual new character wands but I haven’t seen anything so far. 

1 hour ago, Accio Lego said:

That’s what’s got me stumped. Like, I’d get it if the release date moving from July to April left a lot of companies floundering and unable to move up product releases at short notice. But you’d think at least a few of them would have product images ready to slap up on their social medias around the movie’s release so that potential customers know they will have merch even if it’s not coming until closer to the original release date. Like, Noble Collection should at least have the usual new character wands but I haven’t seen anything so far. 

NC aren’t doing anything I’ve heard. 

The companion books have shrunk in size and been combined. 

28 minutes ago, Ravenclaw62442 said:

NC aren’t doing anything I’ve heard. 

The companion books have shrunk in size and been combined. 

Oof. I don't imagine that bodes well for the remainder of the films being produced...

Sorry to be a bit slow and out of the loop but does the Brickheadz set have the same set number as the rumoured minifigure set or are they going to be two different things? 

11 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Sorry to be a bit slow and out of the loop but does the Brickheadz set have the same set number as the rumoured minifigure set or are they going to be two different things? 

40560 is Professors of Hogwarts, a 4-pack of Brickheadz for $40. The accessory pack rumor was not accurate. Hope that helps! 

8 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

40560 is Professors of Hogwarts, a 4-pack of Brickheadz for $40. The accessory pack rumor was not accurate. Hope that helps! 

Yeah, but there were rumors going around that 40560 and 40577 were going to be for the Harry Potter theme. I think the other poster was wondering what we currently know about 40577. 

19 hours ago, Ravenclaw62442 said:

Given the lack of merch for the new film I’d be surprised if we saw any Lego from it at all. 

I agree, the carriage and the newts case thing didn't sell well a few years ago. I picked up the carriage for less than half price and the case was about half price.

12 hours ago, Accio Lego said:

I think the other poster was wondering what we currently know about 40577. 

I forgot there are actually two 40xxx sets! So maybe there‘s still an accessory pack in the cards :excited: Could also be another Brickheadz set though. After all, we did get two multi-packs last year

I just saw SOD and I was very charmed by it. It had nice comedy, the actors were great and the plot felt interesting. I hope people give this movie a good chance because I quite enjoyed this. On a Lego side of things, I think there are a bunch of minifigures and small set pieces that could be made and can’t see any stereotypical Lego sets that fit in the movie. Because the movie hasn’t come out properly yet, I won’t spoil anything. However I will say a couple stuff from the trailers. The big standout set idea would be Bhutan. I thing there could be some great characters and creature moulds. I also think that the cave scene (trying to be as vague as possible) would work as a small set. I know there is a very small chance that a set or a wave would ever be made, but it’s nice to dream. 

14 hours ago, Accio Lego said:

Yeah, but there were rumors going around that 40560 and 40577 were going to be for the Harry Potter theme. I think the other poster was wondering what we currently know about 40577. 

Ah yeah. 40577 is coming as well, but there isn’t much for that one yet. 

PINCE!!!! And she's awesome:wub:

Really pleased they've included a library. It's like they've finally acknowledged the swots in the fandom. 

Edited by krimimimi

Wow. Those minifigures in Grimmauld Place and the Ministry are phenomenal! So much better than anticipated! Plus, Madam Pince! 

edit: Coming soon June 19th in the states. Strange release date but I’ll take it.

Edited by Rolyat24

Kreature! Sassy Tonks and Slick Sirius, your not so basic Black! 12 Grimmauld complete with secret kept play feature... Oh these are nice! So an Advent Calendar to flesh out 12 Grimmauld then? Something a little bit Christmassy this year! 

Loving the Black Family tree. The artwork is always so spot on... :grin_wub:

Edited by krimimimi

2 minutes ago, brick3up2across said:

These sets are awesome! Can’t wait to get them. Now if only we knew what the D2C is. 

With Deathly Hallows no longer off the table it has to be Gringotts!