Clone OPatra

Wizarding World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

Any chance the big D2C is going to be revealed too or are we going to have to wait for that 

2 minutes ago, Modal said:

Any chance the big D2C is going to be revealed too or are we going to have to wait for that 

D2C is usually kept more secret so I doubt about it, but at this point I am just happy that Promobricks finally decided to share their info 

Final bets now, everyone!

20$: The Second Task

50$: The Hungarian Horntail

80$: The Durmstrang Ship

100$: Number 12, Grimmauld Place? I really don’t know on this one, but I think it’s either that or a PoA set.

90$: The Shrieking Shack

120$: Hogwarts Expansion

Niffler as Brick built creature

I would like to add a disclaimer saying I am undoubtedly completely wrong with this set list, but I figured I’d make a few guesses at it anyways. I made most of this list a while back, and just barely updated it for now.

Edited by Brickroll

Whoop, whoop, whoop. This is it. Oh god, they better not be crap. PromoBricks is having a lot of fun with this. That’s good someone is. This is stressful for me 😂.  The 3 memes they posted feature varying movie so that could be a good sign. Although I’m really clinging on straws with that pipe dream. But that pink hair piece is promising. I’ll be happy with just one Ootp or Hbp set. The clocking ticking. Promobricks has done an excellent job building hype. I’m pumped.

1 minute ago, Brickroll said:

FI would like to add a disclaimer saying I am undoubtedly completely wrong with this set list, but I figured I’d make a few guesses at it anyways. I made most of this list a while back, and just barely updated it for now.

Whatever you do, just don't make a wager like @THELEGOBATMAN and you'll be fine, :laugh:

25 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

Those are noteworthy scenes, but yeah, the escape of Sirius from the Dark Tower wouldn't really have much of anything new to offer.  There isn't really anyone relevant to that scene (Harry, Hermione, Sirius, Buckbeak) that hasn't already appeared in a set in the last couple years.  The Dark Tower itself doesn't really look like it'd make for a particularly interesting build, aside from perhaps the gargoyles.

If we got a set of Lupin's DADA class, I wonder if it would include Boggart Snape.  So far, we haven't gotten had any HP Bricktober variant show up in the sets.  When Umbridge, Slughorn and Hooch did turn up in sets later on, they were in different outfits than the Bricktober minifigures were.  If LEGO doesn't want to repeat Boggart Snape, I guess they could include one of the Boggart's other forms instead.

They've re-released the Clock Tower / Infirmary and Great Hall since the 2018+ versions, so I see no issue with putting out another Buckbeak. I'd give us the Grim in the SS set with Harry, Pettigrew and Scabbers, probably Snape and werewolf Lupin (unless we get those in a "tree-set"), and save Sirius and Buckbeak for the escape scene, Lupin for the classroom & Boggart scene, Ron and Hermione for the Hospital Wing set... It gives us incentive to get the castle sets, too, and there's no way they aren't going to push the castle. 

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

Have you decided on your relish yet @THELEGOBATMAN:laugh_hard: 

P.S. I am secretly hoping you have no need to flavour your hand with condiments. :wink:

Now, now. Until we know what the D2C is, there's still hope... Slim though it might be. :wink:

2 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

100$: Number 12, Grimmauld Place? I really don’t know on this one, but I think it’s either that or a PoA set.

I would like to add a disclaimer saying I am undoubtedly completely wrong with this set list, but I figured I’d make a few guesses at it anyways. I made most of this list a while back, and just barely updated it for now.

Add Hagrids Hut remake and it is pretty much what I expect

1 minute ago, krimimimi said:

Now, now. Until we know what the D2C is, there's still hope... Slim though it might be. :wink:

Hey I'm all in favour of the hand staying securely attached. :wink:

I for one wish to be surprised by the unexpected. I love that magical feeling haha. Well except for the shrieking shack and lake task, give us those!

OMG I could barely text my boyfriend back with a steady hand when I saw this. Imagine what he'd think if I told him what I was doing. :iamded_lol::excited::grin_wub: My emotions are bouncing up and down.

5 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Hey I'm all in favour of the hand staying securely attached. :wink:

Did we ever determine that there was no loophole? It could be one of his very, very (very) many ABS hands...

My final list:

76400 | $19.99 | EITHER Hogwarts Boggart Class OR Hogwarts Gryffindor Common Room
76401 | $49.99 | Hogwarts Dumbledore’s Office
76402 | $79.99 | The Shrieking Shack [with Harry, Sirius, Lupin, Werewolf Lupin, Peter Pettigrew + Snape minifigs and Padfoot + Scabbers creatures]
76403 | $99.99 | Hogwarts Second Task (small castle build containing library + owlery and spectator’s stand + underwater arch) [with Harry, Cedric, Krum, Fleur, Ron, Cho, Hermione, Gabrielle, Merperson + Neville and Grindylow creature] 
76404 | $44.99 | Advent Calendar (12 Grimmauld Place-themed)
76405 | $469.99 | Diagon Alley add-on (some combination of Gringotts/Leaky Cauldron/Borgin & Burkes)
76406 | $49.99 | Brick-built Dobby [with Dobby minifige]
76407 | $89.99 | Durmstrang Ship (retailer exclusive) [with Karkaroff, Krum + Durmstrang student]
76408 | $119.99 | 12 Grimmauld Place (with Kreacher, Tonks, Sirius, etc, Minifigs)

Edited by BrickFunatic

1 minute ago, BrickFunatic said:

OMG I could barely text my boyfriend back with a steady hand when I saw this. Imagine what he'd think if I told him what I was doing. :iamded_lol::excited::grin_wub: My emotions are bouncing up and down.

You should tell him. If he can't appreciate this excitement then maybe he's not the one. Haha joking aside, he might be as enthusiastic as you are and you'd both never know. :laugh:

10 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

Final Bets:

$20: Baby Thestral Forest Clearing

$50: 2nd Task

$80: Shrieking Shack w/ Whomping Willow

$100: OotP Hogwarts Expansion with WWW fireworks

Brick-built Dobby

$90 Secrets of Dumbledore set

$120 Grimmauld Place

3 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

Imagine what he'd think if I told him what I was doing.

Hopely he's not too much jealous :snicker:

11 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Whatever you do, just don't make a wager like @THELEGOBATMAN and you'll be fine, :laugh:

Is that a challenge? 

Alright, if not one of these turns out to be true, I will cut out the pound of flesh closest to my heart. I better find a loophole for this one soon…wink wink.

Edited by Brickroll