Clone OPatra

Wizarding World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

What is the white piece that is Hermione holding? That one is new! Does it represent her injured hand in POA that she had bandaged in third act?

Fqsfi6e.png

Edited by Textorix

21 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

The only thing that annoys me is why they changed Ron's jumper colour (just don't get why they would throw in that little inconsistency and it really annoys me when so many things have been inconsistent over a relatively short period of time).

Actually it is very screen accurate: in the hospital wing scene, Ron is not wearing his top darker red sweater, only his lighter one

8F2FFF8E-D735-48F4-B2D9-0A8B9821477F.jpeg

Edited by PotDoc

Just now, Textorix said:

What is the white piece that is Hermione holding? That one is new! Does it represent her injured hand in POA that she had bandaged???

It's a bandage piece. It was first released in either a Friends or City set a few years ago now.

1 minute ago, BacktoBricks said:

It's a bandage piece. It was first released in either a Friends or City set a few years ago now.

Oh I have zero knowledge about non licenced themes so it is completely new to me

1 minute ago, PotDoc said:

Actually it is very screen accurate: in the hospital wing scene, Ron is not wearing his top red sweater:

That's true, but they've made it look like a jumper for some reason. Why is there black at the collar and dark red at the bottom? 🤔 Either way I still love the set.

Ooohh, am I going to pay AUD $60 during a 25% off sale just to get Madame Pomfrey? Maybe so, maybe so....

Absolutely love the hospital set and that Pomfrey figure is a CMF wish come true!

The way the gears and clock move by turning one of the towers at the top, the new design of the beds, the details like the screens, the new owl &  new flat chest included, two frog cards, and that bottle design!! Absolutely marvellous :D

I’m so pleased they used the baby head for the skeleton topper for the bottle, such fantastic parts usage, and just like @minifigs.psd designed in their great concept (Instagram)

Edited by Bugbot20082

Wow, these sets are great.

Classrooms are... just as I expected, but man, Moody and Trelawney look fantastic, especially the former. Love the detail with little Moody in the crate, that's hilarious.

Hospital Wing also looks fantastic. The build is great, the interior is amazing. So many things to love, like the Bertie Botts Beans or Skele-Gro. Love that they are continuing with Chocolate Frog cards. Minifigures are also incredible, and all of them are exclusive.

The hospital wing is great! The figures are very detailed, Pomfrey being the obvious highlight. Love the Skele-gro bottle, the Bertie Bott’s box, and the Time-turner. The interior works well because of the sheer space dedicated to the hospital wing, making it detailed without being crammed. Even though the exterior isn’t film-accurate, it looks decent. It would be nice if there was an additional lower level to make the building look at least a bit like a tower, though… I’m actually a bit annoyed at the set’s quality because I don’t have a Hogwarts setup in which to display it. :D

Edited by thenudeorganist

Has anyone heard anything about why they're continuing the chocolate frog cards or if we're going to see any new ones? I'm really pleased that they are, they were fun, and especially as some of that face to face trading the designers kept talking about fell rather flat last year, but I wondered at the reasoning. (Some folks had said upthread they felt it would detracted from the specialness of the anniversary inclusion.)

I love the fact that they still keep using 2018-2020 sets as the box art on these new sets. That just shows how movie accurate they were, if they use them for backgroud instead of non Lego pictures of the Hogwarts buildings.

Edited by Textorix

Pretty happy with how the hospital wing turned out, that'll be a purchase for sure. Crazy to think that it took this long to get a hospital wing and Pomfrey herself.

15 minutes ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

...Crazy to think that it took this long to get a hospital wing...

2019 Clock Tower had very decent Hospital Wing, in fact it had almost identical build for those 2 bedside tables and lamp, and it also had 2 beds with curtains but with weaker build. So it is not the first time we got the Hospital Wing, this is just slightly upgraded version as it had one more bed with better build. 

10 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

Is there any printing on time turner?

Yes there is printing on that round tile piece

Edited by Textorix

I think the chocolate bar on the trolley has a new printing/sticker.

EDIT: It's the same printing, it was just the reflection from the diamond stopper.

29 minutes ago, Textorix said:

Yes there is printing on that round tile piece

Oh wow, I can see it now. So cute!

Edited by BrickFunatic

4 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

The Hospital Wing comes with frog cards as well so not just an anniversary thing.

Excellent news, that will increase the chance that we get new ones in the future for sure :sweet:

New unprinted owl is better than no owl :tongue:

Yeah we have pyjamas Harry from CMF, so we have everything needed to make this scene :)

Also I don't think they made these new versions of trio minifigures with dirt stains only for Hospital Wing set wink wink :DDD

RwQ3C7V.jpg

6 minutes ago, Textorix said:

Yeah we have pyjamas Harry from CMF, so we have everything needed to make this scene :)

Also I don't think they made these new versions of trio minifigures with dirt stains only for Hospital Wing set wink wink :DDD

Haha yeah I know. The dirt stain figures will be playing catch up with the other POA versions of the trio in my display. :wink: I'm just saying I can't wait to put Dobby on the bed and make it more COS. Always liked the scene. :classic:

Edited by BacktoBricks

I enjoy the fact the new clocktower has the old clocktower as the background image on the box art. Hogwarts has a glitch in the matrix

My minifig gallery is now up to date with the latest figures. So far Just 2 new characters this year, Percy and Pomfrey.

screenshot-1641336111.png

to see the figure with latest release first: LINK

To see the figures in order of appearance in the films: LINK

I recommend selecting the compact view on flickr to see more images at once.

47 minutes ago, Textorix said:

I could see them reusing Harry in $20 set. Since they decided to start all over again it'd probably be Dementor attack

So this wave probably will feature mostly third year sets

8 minutes ago, deskp said:

My minifig gallery is now up to date with the latest figures. 

This thing is suberb, thank you for sharing it :)