Clone OPatra

Wizarding World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

With Lego pushing out a lot more licensed Brickheadz this year with today's reveals and Avatar Brickheadz in the rumour mill we can only hope we get some more Harry Potter Brickheadz if they're wanting to push more out this year.

6 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

With Lego pushing out a lot more licensed Brickheadz this year with today's reveals and Avatar Brickheadz in the rumour mill we can only hope we get some more Harry Potter Brickheadz if they're wanting to push more out this year.

If we do, I'd be expecting something POA or GOF based. Maybe Sirius and Lupin or the four house champions.

1 hour ago, Vilhelm22 said:

Also, the chances of a $469.99 Gringotts are very slim.

Why slim? Who said it can be only Gringotts and not Gringotts with other DA buildings?

Edited by Textorix

I just receieved the lovely little GWP Gryffindor dorms set. I remember seeing someone on here asking about there availability, I managed to pick up one BNIB for a reasonable price here in the UK.

1 hour ago, BacktoBricks said:

If we do, I'd be expecting something POA or GOF based. Maybe Sirius and Lupin or the four house champions.

I'm hoping for Luna and Neville. :excited:

Hope today is the day!

6 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

I'm hoping for Luna and Neville. :excited:

Hope today is the day!

Or they might even do Mad Eye. He could pair with Neville. I hope so too.

They just sent out the newsletter email ("some incredible new sets") including link to 2021 "classic set" from the HP line 76393 Hermione & Harry Colossalfigs, but the new HP sets aren't on the site yet. What are the chances they try to draw traffic in with a mailer but update the sets later? :sceptic:

1 minute ago, BacktoBricks said:

Or they might even do Mad Eye. He could pair with Neville. I hope so too.

He is one of my least favourite characters, but I guess he'd look cool. :pir_tong2::roflmao:

Just now, krimimimi said:

They just sent out the newsletter email ("some incredible new sets") including link to 2021 "classic set" from the HP line 76393 Hermione & Harry Colossalfigs, but the new HP sets aren't on the site yet. What are the chances they try to draw traffic in with a mailer but update the sets later? :sceptic:

I think it's still possible, because they just add them to the store and release pics. They're not like on pre-order or anything. :grin_wub:

I bet they've been cancelled like the Marvel and Postcard sets.

I hope we finally get to gawk at some proper pictures soon :tongue: Which details are you looking forward to the most? For me, it’s two of the face prints: Moody’s because I want to know whether there’s another Barty Crouch Jr print on the back (this time, without the tongue hopefully) and Pomfrey‘s since I wonder if it‘s new :classic:

Edit: The hospital wing has been revealed! :wub: Pomfrey‘s face is new and the Skele-gro bottle uses a baby head with a skeleton print :laugh_hard: This is going to be a useful piece :devil:

Edit 2: My eyes didn’t deceive me, Moody‘s torso is definitely medium nougat now :thumbup: Both of his face prints look great, but the tongue is still sticking out DANGIT

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

8 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Edit: The hospital wing has been revealed! :wub: Pomfrey‘s face is new and the Skele-gro bottle uses a baby head with a skeleton print :laugh_hard: This is going to be a useful piece :devil:

Where are you seeing it? Not showing up for me on the S@H, may have to clear cache though...

Thanks, @Falconfan1414

Edited by krimimimi

I love the hospital Wing: Pomfrey, Ron with bis bandaged leg  the Skele-gro bottle, the beds look really cute, the curtain divider, and two more wizard tiles as a bonus. 

Edited by BacktoBricks

16 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

The Hospital Wing comes with frog cards as well so not just an anniversary thing. 

I guess this set kinda still belongs to this years wave and I dont think we are getting new frog cards, it is just additional set with cards to make it easier for people to complete their collection of frog cards

Edited by Textorix

19 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

The Hospital Wing comes with frog cards as well so not just an anniversary thing. 

And there is a Moody microfigure in the chest!

So glad we are getting more cards. I didn't get a complete set. So many Snapes, it could fill a room! 

Edited by Prometheus87

1 minute ago, Prometheus87 said:

Unless we get confirmation, that seems to be a typo in the text. It's not on the box art as the others. I'd like to be surprised since despite getting every set last year via gifts mostly, I didn't get a complete set. So many snapes that they can fill room though! 

The tiles are advertised on the back of the box art. :wink:

Interesting: "The top and bottom halves of the set detach so other modules can be stacked in between, and the set connects with others in the series to create an entire Hogwarts Castle." I was expecting them to do something that attaches to the bottom with the courtyard, but I guess it will slot in the middle.

I take back what I said about Moody and Trelawney being inevitable downgrades, they‘re actually upgrades *huh* Between them and Pomfrey, we‘re getting CMF-level minifigs in regular sets now :laugh:

Nah CMF Trelawney is still superior, nothing beats printed skirt piece.

2 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

The exterior of the Clock Tower is a thousand times better than the exterior of the 2021 caste sets (excluding Flying Lessons).

Agree but still much worse than 2019 version imo

Edited by Textorix

Love that tiny skeleton head for the Skelegro! 

Would love a proper molded bottle one day but I'm going to get loads of those tiny ones.