Clone OPatra

Wizarding World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

I hope that Lego don't make any sets that we already had in the last years like Hagrid's hut,night bus,Quidditch and the Hogwarts Express.

Hogwarts Express for me would only be interesting as a D2C Set with a trainstation.

I would prefer a battle pack with house of raveneclaw and hufflepuff than a new Quidditch set and a new knight bus and hagrid's set isn't really necasssary.

There are so many other cool sets that we didn't have.

Gringotts,borgin and burkes,shrieking shack,Durmstrang ship,trimagic tournament with grindelohs,classroom with lupin and a classroom with Lockhart and the Cornish pixies...and many more...

10 minutes ago, Sir Godric said:

There are so many other cool sets that we didn't have.

Gringotts,borgin and burkes,shrieking shack,Durmstrang ship,trimagic tournament with grindelohs,classroom with lupin and a classroom with Lockhart and the Cornish pixies...and many more...

Lockhart's DADA classroom was in 2021's CoS set with the Great Hall. Fwiw, we haven't had a regular Quirrell this round. Not since the 2018 GH.

Edited by krimimimi

4 hours ago, krimimimi said:

Lockhart's DADA classroom was in 2021's CoS set with the Great Hall. Fwiw, we haven't had a regular Quirrell this round. Not since the 2018 GH.

You are right:wink:

Yeah, as someone who doesn't have interest in the 2018 Great Hall, I would love an easier chance to get a non-golden Quirrel. I think a remake of 4702 The Final Challenge would work great in the new modular format so it can be placed anywhere in the castle. Either that, or make the room as a Hogwarts Moments book once TLG runs out of classrooms to do. They already have a Harry minifig in the right outfit from last year's chess set that could be reused.

17 minutes ago, Flaming Bricks said:

Promo Bricks just revealed information about the Summer 2022 Star Wars sets, do you think Lego Harry Potter will be next? Maybe even this week?

Probably next week. They like to space these reveals out. :wall:

18 minutes ago, Flaming Bricks said:

Promo Bricks just revealed information about the Summer 2022 Star Wars sets

Who care about SW, give us HP :tongue:

5 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Probably next week. They like to space these reveals out. :wall:

That makes sense, next week will be here before you know it. We're almost there! Soon we'll have those descriptions for HP :laugh:

5 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Who care about SW, give us HP :tongue:

Sorry I know this isn't the Lego SW forum, but I was wondering how close we are to hearing about HP. I really want to hear about the HP Lego rumors for the summer. 

4 minutes ago, Flaming Bricks said:

Sorry I know this isn't the Lego SW forum, but I was wondering how close we are to hearing about HP. I really want to hear about the HP Lego rumors for the summer. 

I'm sure they were joking. :classic:

6 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

I'm sure they were joking. :classic:

Yes it was a joke :tongue:

12 minutes ago, Flaming Bricks said:

It was not referring to you, but aimed the statement at promobricks, HP normally leak before SW I think, but I assume it is more popular now so they save it for last :wink:

1 hour ago, Roebuck said:

Yes it was a joke :tongue:

It was not referring to you, but aimed the statement at promobricks, HP normally leak before SW I think, but I assume it is more popular now so they save it for last :wink:

Ya I was surprised because usually HP is one of the first themes to leak, usually Star Wars leaks come later. Maybe with the release of The Book of Boba Fett finale, PromoBricks wanted to drop the SW descriptions today. HP should be one of the next themes I would presume

22 minutes ago, Flaming Bricks said:

Ya I was surprised because usually HP is one of the first themes to leak, usually Star Wars leaks come later. Maybe with the release of The Book of Boba Fett finale, PromoBricks wanted to drop the SW descriptions today. HP should be one of the next themes I would presume

That's what they said anyway. Plus the pic of 75326 Boba Fett's Palace was posted today. Maybe they wanted to capitalise on whatever interest that generated, too.

1 hour ago, BacktoBricks said:

Can anyone refresh my tired brain; which themes have had their summer set descriptions leaked already?

Speed Champions, Technic, City Farm, Ninjago and now Star Wars. I think that's it. 

Edited by krimimimi

16 minutes ago, krimimimi said:

Speed Champions, Technic, City Farm, Ninjago and now Star Wars. I think that's it. 

Thank you. :classic: So still possible that we've got to wait for Friends, Marvel and Creator descriptions before they give up the HP info then. Thinking maybe SW was done to coincide with BOBF end, but HP will probably get left until last. At this rate I can see it being a couple of weeks before we get the descriptions. :iamded_lol:

18 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Thinking maybe SW was done to coincide with BOBF end

It was. Promobricks says so themselves - first line of their article.

18 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

It was. Promobricks says so themselves - first line of their article.

Not read the article. :classic: Shame they can't tell us the rest of their schedule. :iamded_lol:

Tandnbricks on IG has said in their story that the upcoming BD-1 is not the only example of a set that contradicts a designer‘s previous statements and hints that „these new developments“ concern other themes as well *oh2*

Which deity do I have to sacrifice goats to?

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I would wait to know if the contradiction applies to HP theme and, most important, how :grin:

What would be nice in future when a new Hogwarts Express is due for an introduction would be to release separate sets with additional carriages. Perhaps each one could include each of the houses so we can get more torsos representing Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. This would be a nice way to build longer trains without having multiple versions of the train front and would be more affordable than some of the ridiculously priced sets like Diagon Alley, which would alleviate pressure on parents. I would imagine most kids would love a Diagon Alley but it is far too expensive for many families to justify buying and should have been several smaller sets in my opinion. I know, Lego is a trading company with an objective of making money but I think sales would have been equally as high as more people would buy the smaller sets.

2 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Tandnbricks on IG has said in their story that the upcoming BD-1 is not the only example of a set that contradicts a designer‘s previous statements and hints that „these new developments“ concern other themes as well *oh2*

Before you get all messy, what statements have designers made about Marvel, Friends and Creator lately seeing as those haven't been revealed yet? :head_back:

1 hour ago, BacktoBricks said:

Before you get all messy, what statements have designers made about Marvel, Friends and Creator lately seeing as those haven't been revealed yet? :head_back:

We do have partial lists for Friends and Creator though :tongue: And I can‘t recall any designer statements about Marvel either :shrug_oh_well: 

Now I really wish tandnbricks was more specific with this :look:

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

49 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

We do have partial lists for Friends and Creator though :tongue: And I can‘t recall any designer statements about Marvel either :shrug_oh_well: 

Now I really wish tandnbricks was more specific with this :look:

Ah we do. That's great. Maybe not so long a wait for HP leaks then. Go forth and find a goat then. :devil: