Clone OPatra

Wizarding World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

Thanks, @lego_guyon02 and @mark1991t  :grin:

I finally found the piece from the interview. Mind, it's been translated back and forth twice now, but here it is from stonewars:

By the way, if fans want a certain set, Marcos Bessa recommends that you let LEGO know this via the feedback page. https://lego.com/productfeedback This is the most effective way to make yourself heard.

Somewhat confusingly, it forwards to the link mark1991t provided. :classic:

3 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Lambasting their social media platforms with annoying hashtags, perhaps? :tongue: That seems to have worked for the 501st Clone Trooper set :shrug_oh_well:

…please don‘t actually do that :snicker:

No, no, we most certainly wouldn't want to do that. And definitely not by using the link above. Definitely not. :wink:

One of the new heads from the trunk has 'leaked', though doesn't really show anything we haven't seen in the official pics. People seem to be confusing it for a new head for a Stranger Things set though

Just now, PotterBlocks said:

One of the new heads from the trunk has 'leaked', though doesn't really show anything we haven't seen in the official pics.

I think we haven‘t seen the scared expression before, or have we? :classic: Yeah, apart from that, there‘s nothing new these leaks could show us. After all, we have full pictures of everything included in the March wave

25 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I think we haven‘t seen the scared expression before, or have we? :classic: Yeah, apart from that, there‘s nothing new these leaks could show us. After all, we have full pictures of everything included in the March wave

They could show us what the fifth colour they're using for skin tones is actually like, which is so hard to tell from the official images. Currently human minifigures come in four colours in Licensed themes, but the trunk includes five.

1 hour ago, Clone OPatra said:

They could show us what the fifth colour they're using for skin tones is actually like, which is so hard to tell from the official images.

Good point. I’d say it‘s either a new colour or a resurrected medium brown :classic: Hopefully the leaker will have their 2004 Spider-Man 2 sets ready to make a proper comparison :head_back:

14 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Good point. I’d say it‘s either a new colour or a resurrected medium brown :classic: Hopefully the leaker will have their 2004 Spider-Man 2 sets ready to make a proper comparison :head_back:

I'd love it to be medium brown because it'd mean we would be likely to get medium brown hands, so my poor Spider-Man 2 ambulance driver can finally let loose and take his gloves off! He's been waiting a long time.

I hope the small City and Marvel leaks today are just the advance party and the 2HY floodgates will be opened soon :moar: HP tends to be among the first themes to get descriptions, so fingers crossed!

When do we expect summer set names/descriptions to leak? Late February or early March? I need some hype as Hospital Wing and new Moments sets are kinda meh with exception to new minifigures.

Just now, Textorix said:

When do we expect summer set names/descriptions to leak? Late February or early March? I need some hype as Hospital Wing and new Moments sets are kinda meh with exception to new minifigures.

Could be very soon actually. We just got descriptions of the 2HY Technic sets, so the other themes can‘t be far behind :purrr:

Does anyone know if Parvati's face from the Divination Moments book is a new print? I don't follow Marvel etc so just wondering if it's a reuse or fresh for her. :)

2 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Does anyone know if Parvati's face from the Divination Moments book is a new print? I don't follow Marvel etc so just wondering if it's a reuse or fresh for her. :)

I think it's very similar to her Yule Ball print but without the Bindi.

I hope promobricks reveal the set descriptions the same way they did last year (if they‘re the ones to break the news in the first place, of course) :excited: Revealing the info via a live-streamed YT video was really exciting

11 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

I‘m really grateful they actually created a new print for the twins. If this was any other theme, they‘d probably just continue to use the existing one :snicker:

2 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Yeah I was just wondering if they've used it anywhere else without the Bindi or if they've kept it exclusive to Parvati. 🤔

13 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Yeah I was just wondering if they've used it anywhere else without the Bindi or if they've kept it exclusive to Parvati. 🤔

Not yet, at least. Teenagers aren‘t featured in that many sets outside of HP, so the new Patil sister face print isn‘t likely to show up elsewhere for the moment :classic: 

I've decided I'm not going to look at spoilers this year, so here are my final predictions. When they're revealed, I'm going to come back and see how right or wrong I was. I hope everyone has fun speculating and gets some things they want! :pir-yoda:

Spoiler

76400 | $19.99 | EITHER Hogwarts Boggart Class OR Hogwarts Gryffindor Common Room OR Hogwarts Care of Magical Creatures Class OR Quidditch World Cup
76401 | $49.99 | EITHER Hogwarts Dumbledore’s Office OR Hagrid’s Hut
76402 | $79.99 | The Shrieking Shack [with Harry, Sirius, Lupin, Werewolf Lupin, Peter Pettigrew + Snape minifigs and Padfoot + Scabbers creatures]
76403 | $99.99 | Hogwarts Second Task (small castle build containing library + owlery and spectator’s stand + underwater arch) [with Harry, Cedric, Krum, Fleur, Ron, Cho, Hermione, Gabrielle, Merperson + Neville and Grindylow creature] 
76404 | $44.99 | Advent Calendar: EITHER 12 Grimmauld Place OR Slug Club OR Burrow Christmas-themed
76405 | $469.99 | EITHER Diagon Alley add-on (some combination of Gringotts/Leaky Cauldron/Borgin & Burkes) OR Minifig-Scale Hogwarts (PS or DH or Christmas-themed) 
76406 | $49.99 | Brick-built Niffler [with Newt minifig + Niffler creature]
76407 | $89.99 | Durmstrang Ship (retailer exclusive) [with Karkaroff, Krum + Durmstrang student]
76408 | $119.99 | EITHER Hogwarts Castle add-on OR Hogwarts Express OR 12 Grimmauld Place

12 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

So - we will rally get some Secrets of Dumbeldore sets this year?

Probably not but it would be nice, maybe a Niffler build. I think it would make some cool sets, like this temple from the trailer would look awesome:

Fantastic-Beasts-The-Secrets-of-Dumbledo

46 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

So - we will rally get some Secrets of Dumbeldore sets this year?

The buildable creature is very likely to be from FB, and I think it's fairly possible that one of the August/Retail Exclusive playsets will be based on FB.

2 hours ago, Retro Brick Reviews said:

I think it's fairly possible that one of the August/Retail Exclusive playsets will be based on FB.

I think all of the sets besides the AC and the D2C are supposed to be released in June, just like last year :wink: Besides, a FB set released in August wouldn’t make much sense because that’s after the film’s original release date even :laugh: 

18 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I think all of the sets besides the AC and the D2C are supposed to be released in June, just like last year :wink: Besides, a FB set released in August wouldn’t make much sense because that’s after the film’s original release date even :laugh: 

Oh, okay. I wasn't sure. In that case, those last two are probably retail exclusives, which is why they're listed after the D2C and AC.

7 minutes ago, Mr No said:

Promobricks posted descriptions of ninjago, let's hope Harry is next :thumbup:

*presses refresh, presses refresh* 

Narrator: And so Mr No inadvertently caused a DDoS attack on the unsuspecting promobricks site... :wink:

Edited by krimimimi

50 minutes ago, Mr No said:

Promobricks posted descriptions of ninjago, let's hope Harry is next :thumbup:

I really hope it's today. I'm having an operation tomorrow and it would be cool to know beforehand, something to think about and keep my mind off things.

I think promobricks usually pick one theme at a time, which makes sense when you want to generate a more steady flow of traffic :laugh: Dropping all articles at once would not be an optimal strategy

54 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

I really hope it's today. I'm having an operation tomorrow and it would be cool to know beforehand, something to think about and keep my mind off things.

Yeah, that would certainly be a nice distraction. I was in the same position last year :oh3: I wish you all the best!

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

52 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Spent far too long in hospital last year, which with covid restrictions sucked more than usual / necessary. If you need an ear or just a distraction, feel free to PM. I mean that. And on the plus side, I can blither both lego and HP fairly fluently... :wink: 

Best of luck tomorrow.