Clone OPatra

Wizarding World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

4 hours ago, BrickFunatic said:

We're not...This time he has a streak of dirt on his t-shirt.

As long as it only ever comes in one set šŸ˜¬

Ā 

I bought multiple Expecto Patronum sets for the Dementors so I have a lot of those blue jacket torsos.Ā 

I wish the new Clock Tower set came with more rock work. I would love if the soft reboot sets all came with a cliff.

17 hours ago, BrickFunatic said:

We're not...This time he has a streak of dirt on his t-shirt.

Tbh I am so happy we are getting this version of trio minifigures with dirt on their torsosā€¦it only shows us that ppl behindĀ this theme can still care when it comes to new minifigure designs. These sort of battle damaged versionsĀ will be great for recreating some action scenes from POA, although I thinkĀ there is a big chance we will get them again in Shrieking Shack set if there is gonna be one next year.

26 minutes ago, Ravenclaw62442 said:

Just saw thereā€™s a book with Diagon Alley Harry and a chocolate frog card coming soon. I think this is new news?Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

Not rly, I think it was mentioned here a long time ago ... or was it? Anyways I think no one rly cares coz that minifig is alreadyĀ in advent calendar and for cheap source of frog cards we have Hermione polybag :D

2 hours ago, Textorix said:

Not rly, I think it was mentioned here a long time ago ... or was it? Anyways I think no one rly cares coz that minifig is alreadyĀ in advent calendar and for cheap source of frog cards we have Hermione polybag :D

The way it was displayed made it look as if you could clearly see the card. Which would be an easy way of getting the ones you need.Ā 
Ā 

Iā€™ve bought six Hermione polybags so far but because I have to buy them online I canā€™t check the card. But I love the little desk build so Iā€™m probably going to get more.

3 hours ago, Ravenclaw62442 said:

The way it was displayed made it look as if you could clearly see the card. Which would be an easy way of getting the ones you need.Ā 
Ā 

Iā€™ve bought six Hermione polybags so far but because I have to buy them online I canā€™t check the card. But I love the little desk build so Iā€™m probably going to get more.

Most of us are probably stuck buying the books online, too, which unfortunately doesn't solve the chocolate frog card selection problem.Ā 

I have the 2011 Diagon Alley set. I would like to modify Gringotts bank so it is larger than the buildings in the most recent Diagon Alley set. Maybe add a third story.Ā Has anyone done this? Iā€™d like to see some ideas.Ā 

4 hours ago, Tinkfan said:

I have the 2011 Diagon Alley set. I would like to modify Gringotts bank so it is larger than the buildings in the most recent Diagon Alley set. Maybe add a third story.Ā Has anyone done this? Iā€™d like to see some ideas.Ā 

Try here:

there were a bunch of them, and then also search for 'Gringotts' on that page to see @Micmac'sĀ lovely entry lower down.Ā (There's both two and three story versions so you can see what looks more in scale with your street. You might not think you need to see the smaller one, but it helps to check.Ā A friend and I tried expanding the three broomsticks recently (because it was clearly larger,Ā right?), but it ruined our Hogsmeade set up, throwing everything out of proportion, so back to the drawing board itĀ went. It can beĀ nice when people take some of the experimentation out of it for you, especially if you're going to be ordering parts.) And several people have also posted their instructions on rebrickable.Ā 

1 hour ago, evanevanevan said:

New sets reveal tomorrow!!

They're not in the Australian or German lego S@HsĀ yet, although the new Creator Modular is on the site, so I don't know that we'll be seeing the other March releases (besides the suitcase) revealed today...Ā :sceptic:Ā 

But happy new yearĀ either way, everyone.Ā :classic:

2 hours ago, krimimimi said:

They're not in the Australian or German lego S@HsĀ yet, although the new Creator Modular is on the site, so I don't know that we'll be seeing the other March releases (besides the suitcase) revealed today...Ā :sceptic:Ā 

If you write the set numbers you'll see they're there, although theme and names aren't visible but that's no big deal

2 hours ago, krimimimi said:

TheyĀ technically shouldnā€™t be revealed for another 8ish hours or so based on other releasesĀ 

If the remaining March sets doĀ get revealed today, thatā€™llĀ be about three weeks sooner than expected, but Iā€™m not complainingĀ :grin:Ā What excites me the most is the interior of the hospital wing. Show us that promised bottle of Skele-gro!

Happy new year to all. Not really a lego comment but just watched the new HBO return to Hogwarts, It was so nice to see a lot of the old cast come back together and see them interact again. Its very well made and a little bit sad.Ā I shed a tear or two at the end. I would recommend to all.Ā 

44 minutes ago, Micmac said:

Happy new year to all. Not really a lego comment but just watched the new HBO return to Hogwarts, It was so nice to see a lot of the old cast come back together and see them interact again. Its very well made and a little bit sad.Ā I shed a tear or two at the end. I would recommend to all.Ā 

Aww, I can't wait to watch it. It's on in 6 hours here. I wish they would make some more films while they are all still willing. I actually thought they were going to announce something new (like a TV show, Cursed Child movie, etc.) today.

7 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

TheyĀ technically shouldnā€™t be revealed for another 8ish hours or so based on other releasesĀ 

Is it not happening today, now?

Edited by BrickFunatic

Usually when sets are added to the instructions page they'll be revealed the day after but considering the fact we've just had New Years and it's the weekend I'm guessing the reveal may just get carried over to next mondayĀ :shrug_oh_well:

26 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Weirdly they added the names to the instructionsĀ 

Well, at least this confirms that it wasn't just a fluke and the reveals are still actually happening soonĀ :laugh:Ā I'm withĀ @lego_guyon02, my money's on MondayĀ :classic:

Happy New Year all!

Ā 

Who else is still collecting chocolate frog cards?Ā 
I have yet to open a chess orĀ Fluffy set or get the newĀ Polybag but otherwise have opened up one ofĀ each of 2021 line, and so far I have 4 characters missing (I have also been lucky enough not to have more than one extra of the duplicates)

I was hoping they would carry them on into 2022Ā and even makeĀ some more character cards, I can think of 4 Characters seen on film which could be added to the range:Ā Igor Karkaroff,Ā Bathilda Bagshot,Ā Gellert Grindelwald,Ā Mykew Gregorovitch. And then of course there is Merlin who was a collectableĀ card in the oldĀ PS1 game for PS.
Itā€™s been fun collecting the 16 but I'm a bit sad to see it end after only 1 wave of setsĀ 

6 hours ago, Micmac said:

OMG the ending was so emotional. They need to make a one-off show about Hermione and Hagrid when they're older.Ā :pir-bawling:

10 minutes ago, Bugbot20082 said:

Itā€™s been fun collecting the 16 but I'm a bit sad to see it end after only 1 wave of setsĀ 

I think they were just made for the 20th Anniversary last year. Bricklink has them cheap. Or I am in the UK and have a lot of duplicates so tell me what you need and I'd be happy to send them you. :)Ā 

There's a clearer photo of inside the Divination classroom and I think the Moments sets are weaker than last year's personally.Ā 

27 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

OMG the ending was so emotional. They need to make a one-off show about Hermioneļ»æļ»æ and Hagrid when they're older.Ā :pir-bawling:

I think they were just made for the 20th Anniversary last year. Bricklink has them cheap. Or I am in the UK and have a lot of duplicates so tell me what you need and I'd be happy to send them you. :)Ā 

There's a clearer photo of insideļ»æļ»æļ»æ theļ»æļ»æ Divination classroom and I think the Moments sets are weaker than last year's personally.Ā 

I can just imagine - an 8 or 12 part miniseries called Wizarding World: Vignettes, that centers on certain parts of the world, including where are they now.Ā